Chocolate Pi's Game Design Forum
Okay so in all serious what's the point in this subforum - Printable Version

+- Chocolate Pi's Game Design Forum (http://forum.chocolatepi.net)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Okay so in all serious what's the point in this subforum (/showthread.php?tid=78)

Okay so in all serious what's the point in this subforum - nearlyNonexistent - 04-19-2013 01:36 PM

Or is it just for 42 jokes?

RE: Okay so in all serious what's the point in this subforum - Coldblooded - 04-19-2013 02:39 PM

In theory, it could be for absolutely anything you want (that doesn't break the rules or fall under another subforums' dominion).

So if you have something that you feel like talking about, go right ahead.

(Maybe one of the mods could open up a stickied Gen Chat thread or something here so we don't end up having new threads popping up all the time?)

RE: Okay so in all serious what's the point in this subforum - ICan'tGiveCredit - 04-19-2013 02:47 PM

NN, aren't you glad you're not a planet? Why worry? Don't Panic. mspa

RE: Okay so in all serious what's the point in this subforum - nearlyNonexistent - 04-19-2013 04:07 PM

(04-19-2013 02:47 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote:  NN, aren't you glad you're not a planet? Why worry? Don't Panic. mspa

how do you know I'm not planetkin you cisspecied scum mspa

... I've been reading too many compilations of dumb social justice warriors...

RE: Okay so in all serious what's the point in this subforum - A Killer Cuppa Tea - 04-20-2013 04:02 AM

What's the point of Life, the Universe and Everything? Aaaah, you're getting into some deep philosophy there now.

RE: Okay so in all serious what's the point in this subforum - Deviant One - 04-22-2013 05:56 AM

Life, the Universe, and Everything (often referred to as LUE) used to be a subforum in the GameFAQs community notorious for going horrendously and wildly off topic. Eventually some bad things went down, a lot of people were reprimanded, and the subforum became invite-only, or something like that. At least, that was the tale I heard many years ago when I cared about gameFAQs.

Oh, this subforum? Hell if I know.

RE: Okay so in all serious what's the point in this subforum - QofD - 05-15-2013 09:22 AM

Anyone can post a thread here, right? And while i'm at at it, can anyone post a thread in the RP and Sandbox section?

RE: Okay so in all serious what's the point in this subforum - Mirdini - 05-15-2013 01:13 PM

Yep! So long as your thread isn't terribly low-effort and doesn't break the main forum rules (and for the RP/Sandbox forum that sub-forum's rules) go right ahead.