Why was my account deleted?
12-13-2015, 03:15 PM
Why was my account deleted?
I previously had an account by the name of Enderprince36. I didn't use it much cus stuff going on in my life. But now that I have free time, I just thought I would try to get a start on these forums. But when I log into my account, it says that it has been banned by user request and will never be un banned. I don't recall ever asking for it to get locked or whatever.....could someone elaborate for me?
12-13-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: Why was my account deleted?
It might have been mistaken for a spambot.

It happens.
12-14-2015, 07:23 AM
Hi,

According to the moderation logs, ChocolatePi (our generous benefactor who runs the site) noted that you specifically asked him to block your account. Could you have accidentally PM'd him making it sound like you wanted your account closed or something similar? Any requests to remove/close your account will usually be handled with a ban, so it could have been that.

If not, I could look into getting the ban lifted so you can access your original account. Sorry for any inconvenience!
12-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Yeah, that would be it. I didn't have time for these forums at around the time I sent those, so I asked if he could delete it....Then I forgot.......
12-14-2015, 01:53 PM
Don't worry, we all forget stuff.

Let me know (preferably via PM) if you want me to unban your old user id and get rid of this one and next time make sure you 100% never want to come back before you request we deactivate your account.