Hilarious Shenanigans in Pesterchum.
05-12-2013, 12:12 PM
Hilarious Shenanigans in Pesterchum.
Ok, so I'm damn late in discovering this, but I found that the homestuck fanbase has infact created Pesterchum, which is the chat client the kids use to talk with their friends. In short, I really like it and after I told my friend about it, she dared me to link Karkat this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBftA7V4xak) but I went a little further then that. I made chatlogs between my troll character and my human character, plus I multiboxed two conversations with Karkat. Eventully, it got bigger and Dave even messaged my human character.

(Note: Of course, these are roleplayers. I find it pretty damn hilarious though.)

WG = wordsmithGamer. (On Pesterchum, his quirk is altered a little bit to put in || at the beginning and end of his sentances.)
RR = radicalReaper. (A human chumhandle.)

Part 1: So carcinoGeneticist understands?
[12:57] -- radicalReaper [RR] began pestering wordsmithGamer [WG] at 00:57 --
[12:57] RR: hey there maaan
[12:57] WG: ||Who--are--you.||
[12:58] RR: just a chill man who wants to spread the amazing quality of this video right here
[12:58] RR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBftA7V4xak
[12:58] WG: ||I--do--not--know--what--to--make--of--this--video.||
[12:59] WG: ||Am--I--missing--some--kind--of--inbetween-the-lines--meaning--here?||
[12:59] RR: no man you just dont understand how great this video is
[12:59] WG: ||Can--you--explain--what--the--video--means--then?||
[01:00] RR: no man if you dont know at first then it means nothing to tell you now
[01:00] RR: though i have an idea
[01:00] RR: ask this dude called carcinoGeneticist
[01:00] RR: i hear hes popular amongst the men
[01:01] WG: ||I...what.--Are--you--coming--onto--me?||
[01:01] RR: no no no what the fuck man
[01:02] WG: ||Excuse--me--then.--Either--way,--do--you--believe--this--carcinoGeneticist--to--know--what--this--video--means?||
[01:02] RR: yeah he probably will understand the full meaning of it
[01:02] RR: go and ask him hes a pretty friendly guy
[01:02] WG: ||I--will.--Excuse--me--for--a--moment.||
[01:02] -- wordsmithGamer [WG] ceased pestering radicalReaper [RR] at 01:02 --

Part 2: WHY IS A WOOFBEAST RUBBING HIS REAR AGAINST THE HUMAN SEAT?
[01:06] -- wordsmithGamer [WG] began pestering carcinoGeneticist [CG] at 01:06 --
[01:07] WG: ||Excuse--me,--sir.--I--was--told--to--speak--to--you--by--a--human--who--linked--me--a--strange--video.--I--was--and--still--am--confused--by--the--contents--of--it.--He--told--me--you--would--'understand--the--full--meaning--of--it'--in--his--own--words.||
[01:07] WG: ||Here--is--the--video--in--question:--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBftA7V4xak||
[01:08] CG: WHY IS A WOOFBEAST RUBBING HIS REAR AGAINST THE HUMAN SEAT?
[01:09] WG: ||I--do--not--know.--This--is--strange,--because--this--odd--human--told--me--you--would--understand.--The--video--is--at--best,--confusing--and--probably--related--to--human--culture--in--some--way.||
[01:11] CG: WHAT HUMAN WOULD THIS BE? I HAVE NO FUCKNIG IDEA WHAT IM LOOKING AT HERE
[01:13] WG: ||I--had--not--talked--to--him--prior--to--a--few--minutes--ago.--He--goes--by--the--name--of--radicalReaper.--He--seems--extremely--laid--back--when--talking--and--uses--a--red--color--for--his--text.--And--excuse--the--rough--language,--but--I--have--no--fucking--idea--what--I--am--looking--at--either.||
[01:15] CG: I WILL SPEAK WITH THEM

Part 3: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
[01:16] -- carcinoGeneticist [CG] began pestering radicalReaper [RR] at 01:16 --
[01:16] CG: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHY AM I TOLD I SHOULD KNOW IT?
[01:16] CG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBftA7V4xak
[01:17] RR: it is a radical video man. i feel it relates to everyone when they simply want to dance the night away.
[01:19] CG: I WAS TOLD YOU SAID I WOULD UNDERSTAND IT
[01:19] CG: WHY IS THERE A WOOFBEAST? WHAT IS IT DOING?
[01:20] RR: man everyone should understand the beauty of this dogs dance. it is simply the beauty of what the internet offers to us.
[01:21] CG: WHY IS IT DANCING?
[01:23] RR: it is expressing it's true feelings for the viewers. you must have felt your heart racing with love as that dog moved its rear in its trademark hypnotic way.

Intermission: Who is this Strider?
[01:24] WG: ||Excuse--me--if--I--am--interrupting,--but--I--have--tried--to--talk--to--this--human--as--well.--He--is--being--incredibly--cryptic--to--me.--How--is--your--conversation--with--him--going?||
[01:26] CG: HE REMINDS ME OF STRIDER
[01:27] WG: ||Strider?--I--do--not--know--someone--by--the--name--of--Strider.--It--is--a--strange--name,--perhaps--it--is--normal--for--humans--to--be--named--like--that.||
[01:29] CG: IT IS A HUMAN. A SHITLORD OF ONE
[01:30] WG: ||Ah.--I--see.--It--appears--my--conversation--with--this--radicalReaper--has--ended.--To--put--it--bluntly,--I--still--do--not--know--what--the--fuck--this--video--is--supposed--to--mean.||
[01:31] CG: ME NEITHER. IT SEEMS QUITE..ODD.
[01:32] WG: ||Indeed.--Humans--continue--to--confuse--me--in--so--many--ways.--Anyway,--I--will--not--bother--you--further.--||
[01:32] -- wordsmithGamer [WG] ceased pestering carcinoGeneticist [CG] at 01:32 --

Part 4: you're in denial.
[01:25] CG: SURE. LETS GO WITH THAT.
[01:25] RR: so you have special feelings for the dog? its okay man you can tell me.
[01:27] CG: ITS A WOOFBEAST. IF ANYTHING ITS PLATONIC
[01:29] RR: sure man. whatever you say. do you want me to rent you two a room while you're at it?
[01:30] CG: WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?
[01:31] RR: come on man you were turned on by that booty. admit it.
[01:32] CG: 'TURNED ON'?
[01:33] RR: to put it in spiffy clear words you are experiencing sexual feelings towards that there dog.
[01:35] CG: FUCK NO
[01:35] CG: NEVER IN A MILLION SWEEPS
[01:35] RR: you're in denial
[01:36] CG: OH MY FUCK. ARE YOU GETTING THESE IDEAS FROM STRIDER?
[01:37] RR: hey man dont be hating on the dave strider fan club which i am presidant of
[01:38] CG: I FUCKING KNEW IT
[01:39] RR: hey man guess what
[01:39] RR: i totally made that fanboy fanclub shit to get a reaction out of you
[01:39] RR: man that was priceless
[01:40] CG: WELL DAVE IS GONNA BE LET DOWN WHEN I TELL HIM IT ISNT REAL.
[01:40] RR: sure
[01:40] RR: maybe i should start one
[01:40] RR: hey thanks for giving me the idea
[01:40] RR: you rock man
[01:43] CG: I...OKAY?
[01:44] RR: cheers man. i wont bother you anymore so you can get down and dirty with that dog. hey tell me how it went afterwards man
[01:44] -- radicalReaper [RR] ceased pestering carcinoGeneticist [CG] at 01:44 --

Part 5: sup
-- turntechGoghead [TG] began pestering radicalReaper [RR] at 01:47 --
[01:47] TG: sup karkat told me to check you out
[01:48] RR: sup. he was getting kinky with the dog so i decided to leave him and his new love alone.
[01:48] RR: looks like he cant do it without telling people about it
[01:49] TG: no he just said your a major douche and the president of my fan club?
[01:50] RR: wow really? man the first part is totally not true hes just in denial. probably wants it a secret. and second part i pretty much made up just to get a reaction out of him. though a dave strider fanclub would be totally radical.
[01:50] TG: fuck yeah
[01:52] RR: he does not understand the amazing things one can do with that video such as tricking a troll into believing karkat is a friendly guy and sending him the video
[01:52] TG: what did you do
[01:54] RR: man i was totally messing with karkat. first i tricked this troll called wordsmithGamer into sending karkat the video. then he came up and messaged me all about it. man karkat is funny as hell sometimes.
[01:54] RR: i'm half expecting him to message me later and yell at me
[01:54] RR: its totally worth it
[01:55] TG: yeah no i am talking to him
[01:57] RR: yeah i figured as much
[01:57] TG: shit he is going off on me!
[01:58] RR: aw man. tell him to redirect all his shit on me man
[01:58] RR: i like seeing him yell.
[01:58] RR: makes me laugh sometimes
[01:58] TG: naw its cool bro
[01:59] TG: FUCK!!
[01:59] RR: what is it?
[01:59] TG: karkat is trying to explain the qaudrentd