The back alley: it probably sucks to be you.
05-23-2013, 06:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 06:27 AM by Telly.)
The back alley: it probably sucks to be you.
The purpose of this alley is to come out here when you want to beat the living snot out of another troll. It's also to keep fights from being inside the cafe. So if you wish to have your troll fight someone else from the cafe setting, please just have them take it out here. Also, there is a fire escape for the upper levels of the buildings, which sports a rather quaint little balcony. If you have any spectators, that's where they'll go.

The same rules apply here as they do in the cafe. But I suppose it just pretty much boils down to no godmodding. Also, the spectators are not allowed to aid or assist anyone in the fight unless they come down and actually join in for good.

Enjoy your brawling.
05-23-2013, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 06:30 AM by HydraReaper.)
RE: The back alley: it probably sucks to be you.
[Image: 2w5ra5f.jpg]

Marvan approaches the back alley. This is a good place to beat the crap out of Martis with Kartzi. He heads into the back alley for a bit before turning around, facing whoever would've been behind him. His twin axes firmly held in his hands and an angered expression on his face. Ooohoooohoo, he was pissed.
05-23-2013, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 06:30 AM by Xomb.)
[Image: XomboxSmile_zpsadea5469.png]

Xombox stood atop the balcony looking down below.
Only one of the fighters made an appearance so Xombox simply lit a cigarette and waited for the rest to show.
Hell, he might even join in the fun, who knows with this clown?

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

[Image: 4GOEnp0.gif]
05-23-2013, 06:30 AM
[Image: PRoVA.png]

As he saunters into the alley like he's not about to probably kill some people, Martis takes off and folds his coat, captchaloguing it. The moonlight catches on the small silver buckles on his suspenders, his off-grey shirt with a smaller version of his symbol on it and his pin-stripe pants on full display. His sleeves are rolled up to his biceps, and he looks exactly the way he means to: a young man about to settle some business.

right. who wants ta be first in da ground.
05-23-2013, 06:30 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 06:31 AM by Yaridovich23.)
[Image: W1nSOvU.png]

Teufol came out and, knowing the Olive Blood seemed to fear him, stared down at the shorter Troll.
05-23-2013, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 06:35 AM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: D8RtEL6.png]

Karzti flips her gardening forks in her hands, kinda psyched that she's gonna get to duke it out with a guy who can make fire appear and stuff. Seeing the redblood rolling up her sleeves, she feigns that motion with her own arms (albeit not actually doing anything) and cracks her neck.

wha7 were doin 7his one a7 a 7ime now? knew i7 fel7 a lil one sided.
05-23-2013, 06:33 AM
[Image: NakWK.gif]

Enigmo came up to the balcony with Xombox and looked at the people below. "¿Ooh, is there a fight going on? ¿I love big ones like this?"
05-23-2013, 06:34 AM

Ugh...the cultist freak was staring at him. This wasn't good. Was he inspecting him? Testing him somehow? He didn't know and was creeped out, but continued to look at Martis directly.

Shut--up--and--fight,--rustblood.

He clearly wasn't in the mood for small talk.
05-23-2013, 06:39 AM

And so it began.

Martis at once took a deep breath and, exhaling, belched a plume of guttering, roaring flames at the greenblood (whom he'd started thinking of as "Tanktop"). Figuring that would buy him some time to deal with the altogether more dangerous looking Scrap Heap, he turned his head up and over in an arc that briefly warmed the bottom of the fire escape with the heat of the flames and turned his attack on her.
05-23-2013, 06:41 AM

This huge guy, meanwhile, swung a punch at the Olive Blood since Martis was going after the cyborg.
05-23-2013, 06:42 AM

Hey it's that one rustblood that's pretty chill. And that big hulking freak dude that speaks nary a word and the half a tin can. And some snotblood fuck that Xombox didn't know. Well this should be interesting. At least it's a show. Dammit, he should've grabbed some popcorn while he had the chance...

Suddenly Xombox's good friend Enigmo appeared by his side.
He nodded at his fellow Subjugglator's statement.

Me-too-homie, this-should-be-good. Free-seats-and-a-good-view-what-more-can-you-ask? he chuckled as Martis' pyro attack began to warm them. I-feel-like-I-should've-brought-snacks-for-this...

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

05-23-2013, 06:43 AM
[Image: Horrin_zps835f4294.png]
Horrin arrives at the balcony, popcorn in hand. He offers some popcorn to the highbloods. After all, everyone knows you can't watch a fight without popcorn.

sigworthy quotes
AO: ((do you have skype?))
DD: ((I have Skype, yes.))
AO: ((add tekkenfreak4)
DD: ((You mean you don't already have ryushokhan?))
AO: ((wait...))
AO: ((god damn it, Strider...))
AO: ((god))
AO: ((fucking))
AO: ((damn it))
05-23-2013, 06:44 AM

He looked down below and smiled. "¿Sounds like fun? ¿Wait just a moment?" Enigmo went away, and soon came back with popcorn, holding it so the two could share.
05-23-2013, 06:45 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 06:46 AM by HydraReaper.)

Time to ki-- fuck, fire! Marvan yelps loudly in pain as the flames reach him, causing him to stumble about backwards. He doesn't fully set on fire, but he suffers a few burns mainly around the chest, groaning and hissing in pain. Before he can recuperate, the cultist sends a punch directly towards his face, smacking him directly against the wall.

But oooh no, he wasn't out just like that. He got up, olive-blood leaking from his mouth. He spits some in the tough guy's face.

Fine--then.--If--that's--how--you--want--it.--A--two--vs--two--it--is.

He charged directly at Teufol, swinging his left axe horizontally from left to right and his right axe from top to bottom.
05-23-2013, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 06:48 AM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: QqynVq2.png]

Oh HELL YEAH THAT IS SO AWESOME. Alright, fire coming at you, all these times you went through that gauntlet thing are going to pay off. You quickly slide under the oncoming flame plume and toss one of your gardening forks like a throwing knife at the redblood's gut. Jumping to your feet, you toss your remaining fork into your organic hand before retrieving a pitchfork and holding it in the robotic one and preparing for the next wave of attacking.

dude 7his is fuckin me7al ri6h7 here don7 deny i7.
05-23-2013, 06:46 AM
[Image: XomboxGrin_zps9cdd8410.png]

Xombox looks between the new lowblood that just showed up and Enigmo both with the cherished treat of butter and salt and vegetable.
He shrugged and took handfuls from both of them and stuffed it in his mouth.
Mmm... popcorn.

05-23-2013, 06:47 AM
[Image: HorrinHappy_zps9d81b47d.png]
Sweet. More popcorn.
)))Who are you guys rooting for?(((

sigworthy quotes
05-23-2013, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 06:53 AM by Yaridovich23.)

He didn't flinch from the spit, but did when he charged. He knew he couldn't dodge both, so he dodged the one from top to bottom, and caught the horizontal one in his hand, though he bled, he didn't show his pain. He'd then attempt to kick at the Troll.

Normally Enigmo wouldn't talk to a lowblood, but he was in a good mood. "¿That tall one with the hood, I guess? ¿Xombox likes him?"
05-23-2013, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 06:53 AM by Mister Always.)

Martis' hand shoots out like a snake, and there's a sharp metallic sound as he deflects the fork into the wall with his knife. Big Guy's keeping Tanktop busy, probably he'll kill him. That's good. Might be he'll have to deal with the big guy himself afterwards. He'll just have to see. Scrap Heap's a quick one, right fast and that.

The fight is already over, in his head. For now he's running through the motions. Flames lick out from between his clenched teeth again as he stares Scrap Heap down, waiting for her to make a move.

metal's fer wrigglers.
05-23-2013, 06:55 AM

Xombox nodded, confirming Enigmo.

Teufol-and-Martis, the-rustfuck. They're-the-only-two-I-can-really-stand. The-tin-can-annoys-me-and-the-snotblood-aggravates-me. Glad-they're-on-the-same-team. Hell, I-might-get-down-there-some-time. I've-been-itching-for-a-good-strife-for-a-while. he told the orangeblood as he grabbed two more fistfuls of popcorn and stuffed them inside his gaping facehole. Then he picked his cigarette back off of the railing and continued to smoke.

05-23-2013, 06:55 AM
[Image: HorrinHappy_zps9d81b47d.png]
)))I'm hoping for the death of that redblood myself. He shot a seadweller friend of mine.(((

sigworthy quotes
05-23-2013, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 06:58 AM by HydraReaper.)

So far so go-- damn it! Marvan was kicked in the chest, stumbling back a little bit before regaining his balance. He was in more pain than he would be, as the pain of being burnt hadn't left him. Hrm...how will he get him?

Aha!

He charges forth like normal, but stops for a quick moment as he looks like he's about to attack, side-stepping to the right and trying to slash his left arm in the same way he tried attacking before. If one arm is disabled, he'll be much easier to deal with. Hopefully.
05-23-2013, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 07:00 AM by Yaridovich23.)

Enigmo noted the Rust Blood using fire. "¿So, he has powers? ¿It looks like this fight got heated up?" Enigmo, shut the fuck up.

Unfortunately, Teufol just took a large jump back when his opponent got close, so he dodged the attack. He then charged and attempted to ram Marvan hard into the alley wall.
05-23-2013, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 07:01 AM by Xomb.)
[Image: XomboxNeutral_zps0e8475cb.png]

Xombox ignored Enigmo and gave the orangeblood an intense look behind his shades.

SHOT-a-seadweller? Who-was-the-royal-that-got-it? he asked with some note of concern in his voice. He WAS an upholder of the hemospectrum after all.

05-23-2013, 07:02 AM
[Image: D8RtEL6.png]

Alright let's see...he's waiting for you to make the next move...and he's got the knife and the fire breath. Ok approaching him might get you scorched and you're not protected from that kinda thing so what do you do to prevent that you...aha! Someone missed the dumpster. You dash left, and kick an empty tab can at Martis before shifting directions and heading right, trying to distract and circle around him.
05-23-2013, 07:03 AM
)))Chever Stalii. He's been a good friend of mine for the past several Perigees.(((

sigworthy quotes
05-23-2013, 07:03 AM

Oh fuck! He didn't expect Teufol to dodge like that and was caught off-guard, getting rammed straight into the wall. He was stunned for a moment, some olive blood leaking from the back of his head and down the alley wall. Damn it...will it end like this? The cultist is proving harder than he expected him to be.
05-23-2013, 07:06 AM

He was ignoring Xombox and Horrin, and was watching the fight. "¿That Rust Blood is for for..well...a Rust Blood?"

Teufol wasn't about to show mercy, he wound back and throw a punch at Marvan's gut, if he hit, he'd hit him there two more times.
05-23-2013, 07:06 AM
[Image: XomboxFrown_zpsec56fefa.png]

Xombox looked at Martis with new eyes.

I'm-gonna-get-that-motherfucker... he muttered quietly as he continued to watch the fight. If it looked like the rest couldn't hack it he'd join in himself.

Chever was a friend of his too, after all.

05-23-2013, 07:07 AM

The can bounces away as he swipes his horn into it, clattering against the wall. Clever girl. He takes a little jump back, using his knife-less hand to support himself at three points and dropping low to the grimy ground. Another gout of flame erupts from his mouth, a wide cone aimed straight at the circling Scrap Heap.

He may have to start worrying about Big Guy sooner or later. Probably sooner rather than later.
05-23-2013, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 07:12 AM by HydraReaper.)

Ow. Ow. Ow. Three solid attacks hit him in the gut, he coughed olive-blood onto Teufol before moving his left leg upwards and trying to sharply kick his right knee. If successful in at least making him flinch, he'd dash to the left and try to gain a bit of distance between him 'n the big guy. Ugh...so many hits already. Come on Marvan, pull through!
05-23-2013, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 07:11 AM by Telly.)
[Image: Skolra.png]

Skolra walked out onto the balcony, taking a place on the end next to Xombox. He didn't say anything; already too intrigued watching the brawling beneath him. He was more concerned about Martis, but it looked like his friend was holding his own quite well.

05-23-2013, 07:11 AM
)))I'll join as well, if you'd be willing. I had barely restrained myself when he had been shot. The only reason why I didn't jump the guy is because the Indigoblood seemed to have it in hand...somewhat.(((

sigworthy quotes
05-23-2013, 07:14 AM

He tried to ignore Skolra was there. He knew the Rust Blood wasn't a fan of his. "¿That Olive Blood sure can take a beating?"

Teufol did flinch, but not much else. When his victim ran, he pursued, charging after him.
05-23-2013, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 07:18 AM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: vBq9U2U.png]

Crap it's getting wider the further you get from him, you can't dodge this one...but maybe you can get through it without getting too badly hurt?

You stop yourself, and rush towards the edge of the cone of flames as it expands. Figuring that you can't dodge it, you close your eyes and charge through the "corner" of the cone. You manage to have to pass through only a small amount of fire, quickly patting out what small flames caught onto your clothing and hair while continuing to close the gap between you and the redblood.

nice moves 8u7 i ain7 daun7ed 8y 9arlor 7ricks!
05-23-2013, 07:18 AM

Good...he can use this to his advantage.

He slowed down a little bit and kept running, groaning slightly in pain. Sure he was in pain, but the slowing down was part of his plan. Should Teufol keep charging after him, he'd spin around as soon as he's in range with his axes held out in a position that his chest 'n arms would be sliced across left-to-right.
05-23-2013, 07:20 AM
[Image: XomboxFrown_zpsec56fefa.png]

Xombox shook his head.

Let's-see-how-the-rest-of-em-fare-and-if-it-looks-like-if-they're-not-up-to-snuff-we-could-go-in. I-wanna-watch-this-while-I-can. he told Horrin just as Skolra showed up. Hey, it'd been a while hasn't it? Xombox looked over to the troll that he had bought in the fight pits for ten million ceagars.

Fancy-seeing-you-here. Hey, listen, I'm-thinking-about-jumping-down-there. Think-you-can-keep-that-titan-indigo-off-my-back-while-I-go-after-baldy-there? Or-is-there-gonna-be-some-kind-of-problem-with-that? he asked, knowing full well that Skolra and Martis were friends. Still, he was pissed and itching for some action.

05-23-2013, 07:20 AM

parlor trick dis.

His free hand dips into his pocket again with that snake-like quick draw. The light catches on the chrome barrel of his gun, and not a second after there's the second shot of the evening - this one aimed at Scrap Heap's mechanical shoulder.
05-23-2013, 07:22 AM

Teufol did keep charging, but also picked up a garbage can and flung it at his target to try and slow him down, before resuming his charge.
05-23-2013, 07:24 AM

Oh man, this hurt. Having Xombox go after Martis was probably the worst thing ever. The rustblood peered down at his friend, clenching his fists in confused turmoil. Should he obey his legal owner and do as he said, or should he say no and help spare Martis? He knew Xomb wouldn't be mad if he refused, but somehow, Skolra couldn't bring himself to say no.

Only if you p-pay me.
05-23-2013, 07:25 AM

Ah crap! The garbage can hits him in the back as he's running, causing him to fall down and drop his weapons. Seeing no way he can continue his attack, he hastily rolls to the right as Teufol continues his charge, hoping he'd smash into the wall or something. If no interruptions hit him, he'd get up, continuing to glare at his opponant. Damn it...he needs help with this one.
05-23-2013, 07:29 AM

He turned around and shushed people. "¿Come on, let people enjoy the fight?"

Teufol didn't crash, but the momentum made it so he had to hold out his hands and stop himself from doing so. This paused him for a moment, possibly giving the Olive Blood time to act. After that pause, Teufol turned and lunged at Marvan, aiming a punch to his face.
05-23-2013, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 07:29 AM by Xomb.)

Just what he wanted to hear.

Enigmo, shut-up. Skolra, name-your-price. he said simply, taking another drag on his cigarette as he uncaptchalogued his favorite axe.

05-23-2013, 07:31 AM
[Image: QqynVq2.png]

And...the bullet goes right into the shoulder...but it doesn't seem to slow you down at all? You keep circling him, trying to close it inwards until you're up near him.

HA! i didn7 even feel 7ha7!
05-23-2013, 07:32 AM
Horrin decides to be an idiot and butt in.
)))Your friend there shot a sea dweller, and that sea dweller is a friend of his and mine. If you want to take exception to that, we can brawl it out later.(((
Dammit, Horrin.

sigworthy quotes
05-23-2013, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 07:34 AM by HydraReaper.)

Marvan blinked, spotting the cultist guy trying to punch his face. Quickly, he ducked and dived forward, scrambling to get his weapons and then get back up. He was helpless without his axes!
05-23-2013, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 07:36 AM by Telly.)

Gimme a g-grand and we'll call it s-square. he said calmly without hesitating, ignoring everyone else except for Xomb.
05-23-2013, 07:36 AM

Enigmo sneered at Xombox. "¿Don't tell me to shut up?" It was like they were an old married couple.

He tried to stomp on Marvan as he scrambled, annoyed at how long it was taking to beat this small Troll.
05-23-2013, 07:38 AM

Xombox grinned and tossed his cigarette aside.

Deal. Now-toss-me-as-hard-as-you-can. he said pointing skyward, uncaptchaloguing a tomahawk as he switched his hatchet to his other hand.

05-23-2013, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 07:40 AM by HydraReaper.)
[Image: 33ksxf5.jpg]

He was stomped on, shouting in agony, but he grabbed his axes at least...for whatever that is worth right now.

...--...--Tell--me.--What--is--your--name?--It--looks--like--you'll--probably--kill--me--here.--I--want--to--at--least--know--your--name--before--that.

It appeared he was giving in. The previous hits inflicted on him were too much for him to get up if Teufol had even moved his foot away.