The back alley: it probably sucks to be you.
05-23-2013, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 09:03 AM by HydraReaper.)
RE: The back alley: it probably sucks to be you.
[Image: 33ksxf5.jpg]

PHEW.

Thank goodness Teufol went past him. As soon as he did, he wiped a little sweat off of his forehead, then looked back at Kartzi.

I've--seen--him--around--the--café--a--few--times.--He--was--entirely--silent.--He--jumped--me--at--random--during--the--fight,--as--I--planned--to--help--you--take--out--the--rustblood.--Perhaps--he's--an--ally--of--his?--I--really--don't--know.

((Sorry for ninja'ing you with the edit there. Your post at the end of page 2 ninja'd mine. XD))
05-23-2013, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 09:05 AM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: RUOGKBP.png]

You begin to fold your arms, but the heat radiating off your robotic hand makes you reconsider, and you keep it away from the rest of your body for now.

i didn7 wan7 7o kill 7he red8lood i was jus7 9lannin on 7eachin him a lesson for messin wi7h my small fry like he was. im 9re77y sure i kinda caused him 7o shoo7 him acciden7ally anyway.
05-23-2013, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 09:11 AM by HydraReaper.)
[Image: v3ziip.jpg]

Well,--I--didn't--like--the--rustblood--to--begin--with.--He's--an--asshole.--Anyway.--I'm--not--strong--enough--to--take--on--that--powerhouse--that--gave--me--an--asskicking.--Annoys--the--crap--out--of--me.

Well, he's brightened up a little bit, that's nice.

We--should--probably--head--in--the--café--now.
05-23-2013, 09:12 AM
[Image: Horrin_zps835f4294.png]
)))I want that asshole dead. He shouldn't have been waving that thing around in the first place. The next time I see Chever, I am going to talk to him about hiring an assassin.(((

sigworthy quotes
AO: ((do you have skype?))
DD: ((I have Skype, yes.))
AO: ((add tekkenfreak4)
DD: ((You mean you don't already have ryushokhan?))
AO: ((wait...))
AO: ((god damn it, Strider...))
AO: ((god))
AO: ((fucking))
AO: ((damn it))
05-23-2013, 09:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 09:18 AM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: P3D6JGO.png]

idk he looks like some kinda cloaked weirdo 7o me i 8e7 i could 7ake him one on one. and sure le7s 6o in7o 7he cafe. and don7 8e so fuckin has7y oran6e8lood...i kinda 7hink 7he red8lood was 9re77y fuckin cool.
05-23-2013, 09:19 AM

Oh please. He just sighed again, looking at Kartzi. Even Skolra had a bit of a tough time getting Teufol and he looked like a freaking TANK.

There--was--a--rustblood--who--saved--me.--Muscles--everywhere.--He--was--having--a--tough--time--with--the--robed--person.--So--no--offense,--but--I--think--you'd--get--your--ass--handed--to--you--if--you--fight--him--one--on--one.

He then looked at Horrin.

I'll--talk--to--him--with--you--if--you--want.--It'll--make--convincing--easier--if--we're--both--there.--Plus--I--want--to--know--if--Chever--knows--anything--about--that--robed--guy.
05-23-2013, 09:22 AM
)))Sorry miss, but he attacked Chever. He needs to die. Anyway Marv, sounds like a good plan, and I would also not mind returning to the Café. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind fighting that tank that was in the fight before. He looks like he would be a lot of fun to brawl with.(((

sigworthy quotes
05-23-2013, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 09:25 AM by HydraReaper.)

Fun?--I--...--don't--even.--Sure,--I--may--have--underestimated--him--and--you--are--probably--better--than--me,--but--still.

Horrin's a goddamn madman. Anyway, he starts walking inside the café.
05-23-2013, 09:32 AM
[Image: YXaCb3T.png]

6uess wha7 low8lood i 6o7 9riori7y over ya in 7hese ma77ers.

Hmmmm...you wonder if he'd jump if you slapped him on the back with your heated up robot hand. Whatever, you begin walking back in with the oliveblood.
05-23-2013, 09:32 AM
Horrin follows after Marvan.)))Hey, I used to be a Gladiator, and I never lost. I even went up against guys built like him from time to time, so who knows, I could probably pull it off.(((
Horrin sure is pretty daft, right about now.

sigworthy quotes
05-24-2013, 03:48 PM
[Image: W1nSOvU.png]

Teufol came back into the alley, a large butcher knife in his hand. He stopped and turned to face the door, waiting for his opponent.
05-24-2013, 03:56 PM
[Image: uTRcVLE.png]
He stomps outside as well, wielding his knife tightly. It's got nice serrated edges for hacking through meat too, better watch out

[Image: XEC5v.png]
My Tumblr!
Full signature Here!! List of all my trolls here!!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)
[Image: badge.png]

[Image: J5sjGj4.png]

Have a dave and karkat
[Image: tumblr_inline_moy6rwxYVo1qlkjz1.gif]
05-24-2013, 03:57 PM

He didn't hesitate a moment to do a weaker, but faster, swing aiming for Chever's good arm.
05-24-2013, 04:07 PM
[Image: UV8c7Qo.png]
He jumps back, pulling his arm away, but he recieves a nice nick on the arm. He hisses loudly and takes his chance to counter attack and thrusts fo a cut at the torso

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)

Have a dave and karkat
05-24-2013, 04:09 PM

He tried to jump back too, but wasn't fast enough and got hit, enough to pierce his skin and cause bleeding. He oddly doesn't make a grunt of pain or anything and tries kicking at Chever's torso.
05-24-2013, 04:12 PM
[Image: UV8c7Qo.png]
He receive a nice kick that sent him into the wall, winded. He coughs a few times before dodge rolling to the side and getting back up onto his feet in a flash

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-24-2013, 04:13 PM

Teufol didn't hesitate to charge and slash again at Chever's good arm, he was really focused on getting that out of use.
05-24-2013, 04:18 PM
[Image: zM0B1us.png]
He parries the knife away from his arm, his fingers getting sliced in the process. He aims for a hard kick at the knee, tempting to dislocate it

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-24-2013, 04:22 PM

Teufol tried to move his leg out of the way, but got kicked in the shin and stumbled back from the force. This would give Chever an extra second or two to make a move. After the stumble, he would attempt to punch Chever in one of his hearing aids. Why aim for those? That's just being an asshole.
05-24-2013, 04:29 PM
[Image: 7L1ZD2v.png]
He goes for a few more slashes with speed, handling the knife well. Either way, speed is his strength. But he could not avoid that punch in time, the force snaps the antenna clean off and purple blood starts running down the side of his head. He stumbles back, panicking slightly

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-24-2013, 04:33 PM

Teufol got hit with some flashes, but parried a few too. His arms and torso got some cuts, but not enough to get him down for the count. Blood seeped onto his hoodie as he rushed to the broken antenna and put it in his inventory. Really, dude? What the fuck? He then swung his knife at Chever's shoulder, the one connected to his good arm.
05-24-2013, 04:42 PM
He grunts as this time the slash lands heavily, a deep gash in his shoulder, but that wasn't enough to make him drop his knife. He recovers quickly and decides to do something crazy. He dashes and slides between teufol's legs, aiming to stab one on the way through

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-24-2013, 04:44 PM

He wasn't expecting that, so the stab hit with its full intended force. He buckled that leg a bit, but could still use it for now. He aimed to punch Chever right in the middle of the face when he finished his attack.
05-24-2013, 04:47 PM
He does a commando roll backwards and stands back up, only to cop a full punch in the face, spinning around and crashing right to the ground

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-24-2013, 04:49 PM

Teufol walked over to Chever and attempted to stomp on his torso/back while he was down.
05-24-2013, 04:51 PM
He gets a nice stomp on the back while he deals with a nosebleed. Chever, you were in no shape at all to pick this fight

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-24-2013, 04:52 PM

Keeping his foot on Chever, he pressed down harder, putting more and more pressure on the smaller Troll.
05-24-2013, 04:57 PM
He gasps as he clenches his knife hard. He brings his hand up and goes for a stab to the ankle, in a really awkward way

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-24-2013, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2013 04:58 PM by Yaridovich23.)

The stab hit and caused Teufol to lift his foot from Chever from the pain. If the smaller Troll wanted to flee, now would be the best time.
05-24-2013, 05:00 PM
He rolls right out from under the foot, however, he looses his knife seeing as its now lodged in his ankle.... Ouch!

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-24-2013, 05:02 PM

Teufol reached down and yanked the knife out, and blood started to seep from his open wound. Without moving from that spot, he attempted to cut through his other hearing aid with both of the knives.
05-24-2013, 05:11 PM
He leaped back, but wasn't fast enough, half his antenna was sliced off. He stumbles back and makes a distance between the two
FF1NE, YOU W1N FFOR NOW, BUTT 1 W1LL BE BACK W1TTG MY HARPOON, TTHEN YOU W1LL BE SSORRY!!
He pulls off his shoe, tossing it at him as a distraction before quickly making his way out the alleyway. There was b
No way he could fight while deaf

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-24-2013, 05:12 PM

Teufol was hit by the shoe, but it didn't do much. Teufol didn't give chase, not like he really could with his legs like this. He put the knives in his inventory and stiffly walked back in the café.
05-26-2013, 11:49 AM
[Image: 1438f8.jpg]

Bevara walked into the back alley, taking a few steps before waiting to see Teufol come. He wasn't going to use his rifle for this. No point. It'll be plain, simple, fists. Like men.
05-26-2013, 11:51 AM

Teufol came out. It seemed he had the same idea as Bevara as he didn't take out any weapons. Fists. Like men. He made the first move and punched at Bevara's throat.
05-26-2013, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 11:56 AM by HydraReaper.)

Always expect the unexpected! Whatever that means. Bevara quickly side-stepped to the left in order to dodge the punch, his left arm rising and bending so that the elbow is pointed towards Teufol's face. What'd he try and do? Just what you expect, ram that elbow into his face. Or at least, he tried to.

[Image: bdwkcj.jpg]

Marvan quickly went to the balcony, leaning forwards and looking down to see the two silent trolls duke it out. But damn, he forgot his popcorn!
05-26-2013, 11:58 AM

The elbow hit him right where Bevara aimed. Teufol stumbled back a bit, but quickly recovered and aimed a kick at the lowblood's gut.
05-26-2013, 12:03 PM
[Image: GuAhLfd.png]
at least someone here was organised! Chever scurries upt to where Marvan is, holding popcorn, fried shrimp and sodas, that are stashed in his sling. Clever!

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-26-2013, 12:08 PM

Bevara couldn't react in time and was kicked in the gut, stumbling backwards a bit but not falling over. He raised his fists as soon as he regained his balance, but waited for him to attack. He figured there would be spectators...which there were.

[Image: 1238gg1.jpg]

Marvan smiled at the sight of Teufol getting elbowed in the FACE. He had his battle music on loud this time, those quite close to him could hear it quietly. (This is his playlist so far: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLr...6yPXovLdv)
05-26-2013, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 12:18 PM by Yaridovich23.)

Teufol crossed his arms in an "X" formation in front of him, protecting his face and chest, but still allowed him to see. He quickly sprinted toward his opponent, with the intention of ramming him into a wall.
05-26-2013, 12:11 PM
[Image: cSf7VSQ.png]
He shoves the pop corn into Marvan and a soda as he gleefully watches the fight from a distance

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-26-2013, 12:17 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 12:23 PM by HydraReaper.)

Bevara quickly jumped to the right, crouching slightly and extending his right leg out, hoping to make Teufol trip or at least stumble forward in his charge.

He grins, looking at Chever, then back down at the fight. He stuffs some popcorn into his mouth, then refreshes himself with some soda.

Fuck.--Yes.--Hell.--Fucking.--Yes.
05-26-2013, 12:23 PM

The trip connected, and made Teufol stumble into a wall. Thanks to the "X" formation, it only hurt his arms. He turned around and immediately charged at Bevara and tried to punch him square in the face.
05-26-2013, 12:28 PM

BAM! Right in the face! Bevara didn't expect Teufol to recover so quickly, being slammed against the wall. Dark red blood came from his mouth, leaking from both sides. But that didn't stop him, ooooh no. He shook his head harshly to recover and slowly advanced towards Teufol, doing a quick combo of punches. Face, then stomach, then face again.
05-26-2013, 12:32 PM

Teufol barely managed to block the first punch to the face, but the other two punches hit their targets. The punch to the face made Teufol's nose bleed a bit, a trickle of blood going down his face. He had to admit, that Rust Blood could take and give a punch...Teufol tried charging at Bevara again, trying to ram him into a wall.
05-26-2013, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 12:48 PM by HydraReaper.)

Bevara was no wimpy rustblood or petty thief. He was a hardened brawler and professional hitman. Of course, that didn't save him against a charging indigo powerhouse. He got slammed into the wall behind him, dazed for a bit, blood leaking from the back of his head and nose. He struggled for a bit before raising his arms, hands balled up into one big fist, trying to bring them down on his head.

Marvan chuckled out loud. Oh man, he liked this fight already.

HELL--...

C'mon Chever, you know where he's going with this.
05-26-2013, 12:43 PM

The blow hit, and made Teufol stagger back. It stunned him for a brief moment before he tried another kick to the torso.
05-26-2013, 12:44 PM
[Image: 3jRotLB.png]
OMNOMNOMNOMNSHRIMP
FFULFFTTH1NG

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-26-2013, 12:52 PM

He was kicked in the torso, stumbling back for a moment before lunging forward, trying to grab Teufol's leg while it's still up and use his right fist to punch the knee downwards. Ouch, man.

YES.

Marvan is having too much fun watching this fight. He's giddy like a wriggler right now and so is Chever, probably.
05-26-2013, 12:56 PM
[Image: 3jRotLB.png]
He just barely leans over the railing, having to stand on one of the bars of it since he's so short. He noms away at his shrimp watching the fight a- OH SHIT he dropped a shrimp

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat