The back alley: it probably sucks to be you.
05-26-2013, 12:57 PM
RE: The back alley: it probably sucks to be you.
[Image: NakWK.gif]

And suddenly Enigmo appears! He casually wraps his arms around Marvan's and Chever's shoulders and looks down. "¿Well, it looks like I'm late? ¿I wish I knew a fight was going on?"

[Image: W1nSOvU.png]

The punch hit, and it made Teufol stumble back. His legs were still sore. He had to try and finish this fast. He charged and aimed for a punch in the gut.
05-26-2013, 01:04 PM
[Image: Yc5SQEM.png]
Never sneak up on chever, or you will get the funniest reaction
HHAAWWHATTTTHEFFUCK1DONTTDOTTHATTMYGODWHAATT
He just lost all his shrimp from that startle. He must have really startled him

[Image: XEC5v.png]
My Tumblr!
Full signature Here!! List of all my trolls here!!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)
[Image: badge.png]

[Image: J5sjGj4.png]

Have a dave and karkat
[Image: tumblr_inline_moy6rwxYVo1qlkjz1.gif]
05-26-2013, 01:10 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 01:12 PM by HydraReaper.)
[Image: 1438f8.jpg]

Teufol's punch landed, making him stumble back. He raised his fists up again and moved a little on the spot, very much like a street fighter character. It appears he was waiting for him to make a move. He didn't bother with the falling shrimp right now. This is no time to eating in a fight!

[Image: 28iqglx.jpg]

Marvan yelped, startled as crap from Enigmo's sudden appearance.

FUCK,--MAN.--DON'T--SCARE--US--LIKE--THAT.--THAT--WAS--CRAZY.
05-26-2013, 01:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 01:13 PM by Yaridovich23.)

He pulled them close to him. Either he didn't notice or care their discomfort. "¿I've never seen that Rust Blood? ¿He must be strong to survive this long against an Indigo?"

Teufol actually caught some shrimp and bit off the head before tossing it aside. He then charged again, with the repeated intent of slamming his opponent into the wall.
05-26-2013, 01:16 PM
[Image: zM0B1us.png]
he atte my sshr1mp....

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)

Have a dave and karkat
05-26-2013, 01:21 PM

Bevara quickly moved his arm backwards, getting ready for a punch. As soon as Teufol was in range, he lunged forward, hoping to falcon punch him right in the face as he charged. He felt he understood Teufol's usual tactics now and could easily counter them. Charges against the wall, gut-kicks and face-punches.

[Image: 1238gg1.jpg]

Marvan nodded at Engimo but he couldn't really understand the way he spoke if he was saying questions or if these are just his quirk.

Well.--Both--of--them--are--bleeding--quite--a--bit.--The--rustblood--a--bit--more,--but--the--big--guy--is--bleeding--too.

Afterwards, he just shoved some more popcorn into his mouth and drunk more soda. Damn this shit is tasty.
05-26-2013, 01:27 PM

Without asking, Enigmo took some popcorn and ate it. "¿I see, I see? ¿I hope the big guy wins, the world needs less lowbloods?"

This attack hit Teufol right in the face. In fact, it almost made him fall right over. He straightened up. He then looked over the Rust Blood over again and stuck out his hand. Not as something fight related, but to shake.
05-26-2013, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 01:31 PM by HydraReaper.)

Bevara stood upright and advanced forward to shake his hand. He didn't speak at all, just looking at him.

[Image: dqr8ua.jpg]

Urh--...--what--are--they--doing?

Marvan was confused. What is this handshaking they are doing. THEY SHOULD BE KILLING EACHOTHER.
05-26-2013, 01:31 PM
1 am go1ng tto hatte mysselff latter ffor ssay1ng tth1ss butt, 1 much rather tthatt lowblood w1n
He drinks from his soda

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-26-2013, 01:32 PM

I--know.--That--was--a--fun--fight--to--watch.--If--it--went--any--longer,--he--would've--probably--won.--He's--real--good.
05-26-2013, 01:34 PM
1 wass hope1ng ffor ssomeone tto losse ssome ff1ngerss and an eye... Damn

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-26-2013, 01:35 PM

Yup.--Same.--But--...--hm.--This--has--been--good--for--us,--though.--I'll--explain--later.
05-26-2013, 01:37 PM
[Image: 8esxeHa.gif]

He shook the lowbloods hand, looking at him in the eye. "You fight well." Holy shit he talked.

He looked disappointed. "¿Oh, what are they doing? ¿What a letdown?"
05-26-2013, 01:38 PM
[Image: GuAhLfd.png]
alr1ghtt. Ssmall we head back 1nss1de?

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-26-2013, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 01:42 PM by HydraReaper.)

He looked him in the eye too. He didn't speak though, simply opening his mouth slightly. Huh, he has no tongue! That's part of the reason he can't speak. Either way, he nods back at him as if saying 'You too.'

(I really need an OMGWTFBBQ sprite.)

Marvan was silent. Surprised.

...--...--...--...--He--just--spoke.

He waited there for a moment before realising Chever spoke.

Huh?--Oh.--Right.--Sure,--let's--go.

And with that, he went back into the café.
05-26-2013, 01:43 PM

He suddenly looked up and shot a glare at the ones on the balcony. He seemed upset for some reason.

He raised an eyebrow and looked over at Marvan. "¿Is that a big deal?"
05-26-2013, 01:47 PM

Bevara nods at Teufol again, notching his head to the café. Now this was a highblood he at least respected. Anyway, he walked slowly to the café.

Marvan looks at Enigmo as he's walking back to the café.

Urh.--Considering--he's--been--around--for--...--three--to--four--days--and--never--spoken--a--single--word--until--now,--it--is--to--me.--I--don't--know--why--though.--Just--is.
05-26-2013, 01:49 PM
[Image: GuAhLfd.png]
Huh.... That look was weird.....,, he decides to head back in as well

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
05-26-2013, 01:50 PM

Teufol nodded and made his way inside with a small limp, that punch to the leg hurt! He finally wiped the blood from his face too.

He shrugged. "¿Well, that's bizarre?" If Marvan or Chever were to look back where Enigmo was, they'd find he was gone. As if...he just vanished.
06-08-2013, 03:42 PM
[Image: 6qgJNA0.png]

You walk out of the cafe.

ai6h7 i7s fuckin ON now clownface.

You get into a fighting stance, both of your forks ready and primed for stabbing.
06-08-2013, 03:44 PM
[Image: Vguvpnv.jpg]

He growled at her. He made his robotic hand go straight. It started to spin at a dangerously fast pace and he quickly lunged at her, trying to stab her in the gut.
06-08-2013, 03:49 PM
[Image: 6qgJNA0.png]

You sidestep to the right, swinging the backs of the prongs of your fork down at his arm as he goes past, trying to hurt him where the robotic hand connects to his wrist.
06-08-2013, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 03:55 PM by Yaridovich23.)

He jumped to the side, unable to dodge the attack fully and getting hit in the robotic hand. Luckily it didn't really hurt, but it made the pinky bend funny. Shit, she was fast! He took out two throwing knives and threw one at her torso and one at her good arm.
06-08-2013, 04:02 PM
[Image: vBq9U2U.png]

Shit, he's got throwing knives! You jump to the side and into a roll to dodge, rolling back to your feet and tossing one of your forks with your organic hand at his gut. You toss the fork in your robotic hand into your organic one and retrieve a pitchfork from your specibus, wielding it with the robot arm.
06-08-2013, 04:05 PM

He was just standing there the whole time, so he was able to just catch the fork using his robotic hand. He threw it back, but due to not having that weapon in his strife specibus, it wasn't too good of a throw, but it'd still reach her if she didn't dodge in time, which she probably would be able to.
06-08-2013, 04:13 PM
[Image: UFlrET5.png]

You slam the fork down to the ground with your pitchfork...ugh, that was a good fork, too. Alright, he's probably got more throwing knives and you've got some distance between you two...you prepare yourself for whatever he might do next.
06-08-2013, 04:15 PM

Well, he was expecting that to fail. He got two more throwing knives out and threw them at the same places as before. But unlike last time, he quickly took out two more and threw then in the two directions she could dodge. Crafty! He hoped that worked, he only had a few more of those left!
06-08-2013, 04:32 PM

You dodge right to get away from the knives and...AUGH. Fucking...you get one of those extra knives in your arm! Guh...your scowl slowly turns into a smile.

[Image: BninR0y.png]

con6ra7ula7ions li77le clown...ya hur7 me. wanna 7o know wha7 yer reward is?

You drop your gardening fork and trade the pitchfork to your organic hand, and pull the knife out of your arm with your robotic one, crushing the knife in the process.

i will 8reak you.
06-08-2013, 04:34 PM

He rolled his eyes and got out a combat knife. "¿Just shut up and come at me?" He didn't fear her. He's been in more fights than he can count, he was sure he'd come out just fine.
06-08-2013, 04:39 PM

ya 6o7 i7 li77le clown!

You swap the pitchfork back to your robotic hand and quickly pick up the gardening fork you dropped, tossing the destroyed knife away. You charge the clown, intent on skewering him with your pitchfork.
06-08-2013, 04:42 PM

He tried to dodge, but got hit in the shoulder of his good arm. He let out a small cry of pain as blood went down his suit and arm and he attempted to kick her in the gut. Each foot was robotic, so if it hit, it'd really hurt.
06-08-2013, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 04:54 PM by Dudemaster47.)
He gets you in the gut as you try to pull your pitchfork out of him.

[Image: DjKLCH5.png]

OOF!

You do keep a firm grip on the fork, so you manage to get it out as you stagger backwards, coughing up blood. Hrgh...that one hurts.

7wo can 9lay a7 7ha7 6ame...

You thrust the pitchfork forward at his torso, using it to keep some distance between you and him.
06-08-2013, 04:57 PM

He had no intention to get too close. to her, so he jumped back. He winced and looked at his shoulder. It was bleeding, but nothing that would need him to flee! He traded his combat knife for a sword and took a few steps forward. He tried to knock the pitchfork out of her hand with a strong swipe of his sword.
06-08-2013, 05:02 PM
[Image: QqynVq2.png]

Yes! You wanted him to do something like this. You pull back the pitchfork, swinging the gardening fork up to try to catch the sword in the prongs.
06-08-2013, 05:07 PM

Shit! She would manage to catch his sword successfully. This didn't seem good...
06-08-2013, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 05:13 PM by Dudemaster47.)

You parry the sword, throwing it away to the side before he can pull it out and twisting around to swing the side of the pitchfork into the clown.
06-08-2013, 05:13 PM

He knew she'd try to get his sword away from him and was betting on her attacking right after, so he ducked under her attack. He got his knife back out and darted forward, trying to stab her in the gut.
06-08-2013, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 05:29 PM by Dudemaster47.)

Gah, he ducked! You step around, trying to find him after spinning around...GAH. Stabbed in the gut...you're bleeding, bad...

HRK!

You grab at his knife-hand with your robotic hand before he can get it away or, say, twist it, and try to crush it with your grip.
06-08-2013, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 05:33 PM by Yaridovich23.)

Shit, she got it! It was his right hand, his robotic hand. He couldn't feel the pain, luckily, so he was able to retaliate instead of being too busy dealing with the pain. He tried to make it spin so it'd escape her grip, but it wouldn't work! In that case, he'd try to punch her in her knife wound with his free hand. His robotic hand was durable, so it wouldn't be crushed right away, but it would start to slowly bend and dent.
06-08-2013, 05:44 PM
[Image: VsfhMh3.png]

You've got him...you pull the hand away from the knife and try to bring him closer by his wrist while still trying to crush the robotic hand, and...grk...he punched the wound...you bring your gardening fork up to his neck with your free hand.

wanna 6e7 an emer6ency 7ri9le 7rache-ma-no7omy or do ya wanna 6ive u9?
06-08-2013, 05:49 PM

Shit! He had one option aside from giving up...he reeled his right arm back, allowing his robotic hand to be torn off. He fell back and rolled onto his feet. He was about do attack when an alarm went off from him. He pulled out his phone and made a quick glance. "¿Fucking hell, right now?" He looked up at her. "¿Prison break, we'll have to finish this some other time?" With that, he sprinted out of the alley and into the night.
06-08-2013, 05:55 PM
[Image: vBq9U2U.png]

Did you just rip off his hand...wait, he's leaving?!

[Image: iqia7jV.png]

7HA7S RI6H7 YA 8E77ER RUN!

You grab your wound with your organic hand and hobble back into the cafe...oof that hurt a hell of a lot more than you let on...
06-10-2013, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 06:42 AM by HydraReaper.)
[Image: Aau5RKU.png]

Marvan walks into the alley, taking several steps forward and taking out his two axes from his strife specibus, gripping them firmly before stopping and turning around, expecting to see Enigmo infront of him.

-------------------------

yani iS HORRIFYING
[01:20:27] Mechromancer: (⊙‿⊙✿)
[01:20:39] Beren the Omnibear: asdf u look like ur about to fukkin murder me in my sleep
[01:20:51] Mechromancer: (⊙‿⊙✿) I see you.
[01:20:55] Beren the Omnibear: ASDFGJFG
[01:20:56] Beren the Omnibear: NO
[01:20:57] Beren the Omnibear: STAHP
[01:21:09] Mechromancer: (⊙‿⊙✿) I am going to take your fucking eyes.
[01:21:16] Beren the Omnibear: AJFJUEDJFJFK
[01:21:18] Beren the Omnibear: NOOOO
[01:21:20] Beren the Omnibear: GET AWAY
[01:21:21] Beren the Omnibear: NO STAHP
[01:21:44] Mechromancer: <(⊙‿⊙<✿) come to me..!!
[01:21:55] Beren the Omnibear: NO PLEASE GET AYWYWYAYYWAYY
[01:21:57] Beren the Omnibear: AWAYAYYYYAYYY
[01:22:09] Beren the Omnibear: Beren the Omnibear RUNSS THEHHH FUCK AYWYAY

silvy's victory d
[02:15:58] •Silvdexter•: i have the victory d
06-10-2013, 06:46 AM

He was indeed in front of him, with a large combat knife ready. "¿Ready to die, shorty?"

Teufol appeared on the balcony. He was looking down at the two with his usual poker face.

He looked up at the balcony to see Teufol, then back to Marvan. "¿So much for that crowd you said would be here?"
06-10-2013, 06:50 AM

Yeah,--I--was--bullshitting--you--about--wanting--a--crowd--or--something--like--that.--You--just--gave--me--time--to--properly--heal.--Thanks--for--being--so--generous,--Subjugglator.

He mocked Enigmo with that last sentance of his, twirling his axes once before rushing forward, slicing one axe left to right and the other right to left.

yani iS HORRIFYING
[01:20:39] Beren the Omnibear: asdf u look like ur about to fukkin murder me in my sleep

silvy's victory d
06-10-2013, 06:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 07:29 AM by Yaridovich23.)

He threw his knife in the air and caught the axes, using his robotic hand to catch that respective axe by the blade. He then caught the knife between his teeth. "¿It'd be a shame if something happened to that Brown Blood you were talking to?" He said through his weapon.
06-10-2013, 07:12 AM
[Image: 2WB4H55.png]
Pilosa appears to the balcony. She nods some kind of hello at the other indigoblood and then looks at the two fighting. This should be interesting.

Sorry for my occasionally terrible English, it's not my native language.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N̯̹̜̔ͨͬͮ̐͘O̤̭͈̭̗ͦ͜T̵ ͔͞Ȁ̷̰ͩͣͤ ̼͍͓̋͆C̹ͨR̛͙̭̉̔E̢͊ͩA̵T͏I̤̻͔͖̝ͯ͋͒̊̊̎̀̚ͅV͌͊̾̑͊̀ͧ҉͖̳̭̰͎͉Ḛ̷̹̭̣̜ͤͦ̓̆̅͂ ̝͇͙̤͎̏ͬ͐̓̏͑͛̀C̰̺̞̥̯̑Ȍ̉ͣ͏͕̯͖͕̞̞͎L̘̰̻̥̙͒̈ͅO̗͓̮̬͕ͯͅÛ̡͉͈͍̥̜̦͓ͦͫR͔̳͕͕̖̥ͫ̉͋̾͌̋
06-10-2013, 07:20 AM
[Image: seriousodette_zpsd9f33c58.png]

Odette is now on the balcony, barely glancing at the two indigos, her eyes instead on the fight.

[Image: magichan_zps87a630ee.png]
06-10-2013, 07:32 AM

Dang, both of your attacks were blocked. And....ugh, damn him. He had to get under your skin like that. Just when f--

Stay. Focused.

You didn't say anymore after that little wake-up call, spinning around in a full circle with both your arms held out in a way so that it'd be like a spin attack. Well, technically, it is a spin attack.

yani iS HORRIFYING

silvy's victory d
06-10-2013, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 07:36 AM by Yaridovich23.)

He tried to dodge, but got slashed in the chest, not enough to do serious damage, but he started to bleed. "¿Good, I thought this would be boring?" He let out a cackle and attempted to kick Marvan in the gut with one of his powerful robotic legs.

He ignored the two ladies that joined up in the balcony. He just towered over them and watched. Don't worry Pilosa, he treats most people that way.