Complete Library of Lies
07-27-2013, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2013 12:18 AM by Mirdini.)
RE: Library of Lies - Day 6
(07-26-2013 05:31 PM)beruru Wrote:  don't votes reset after every day action

they shouldn't, that unduly buffs all day actions

and if it does that should have been mentioned in the rules-

oh hey I just noticed Solaris never posted any rules, only setup guarantees

welp, guess there's no reason we can't talk at night

here's my role verbatim from QT:

Town Dreamer

-Each night you may choose to go to sleep.

-Going to sleep will enable you to dream about the night actions occurring in the game.

-Your dream may reveal to you something that happened in the night, nothing, or something that did not happen.

I'd claim a day activation but it seems kinda pointless at this point

Solaris please take better care of your games if you actually run 'em :I
07-27-2013, 02:47 AM
yea sure whatever fuck everything

games over, town wins, palamedes was the last scum i dont fucking care anymore thanks a fucking lot

No one man should have all that power
The clocks tickin, I just count the hours
07-27-2013, 02:59 AM
RE: Library of Lies
~~~HAPPY FIRST COMPLETED GAME CPI FORUMS~~~

[Image: DON-K-KONG2.gif]

No one man should have all that power
The clocks tickin, I just count the hours
07-27-2013, 03:07 AM
[Image: Foek94E.gif]
07-27-2013, 03:09 AM
#conservarscumteam4life

and now, hunger does what sorrow could never do
website | @tehpilot
07-27-2013, 03:15 AM
I'm going to have to take back my rant post about respecting the mod.
07-27-2013, 03:19 AM
Well at least I was right in the end. But I guess Pala would have been screwed when the kills stopped happening. The day where we massacred every Delerey in a row was fun, anyway.

Solaris, I'm sorry that all your games seem to turn out like this.

Tumblr/Steam
07-27-2013, 04:18 AM
(07-27-2013 02:47 AM)Solaris Wrote:  yea sure whatever fuck everything

games over, town wins, palamedes was the last scum i dont fucking care anymore thanks a fucking lot

really.
07-27-2013, 05:35 AM
(07-24-2013 11:25 AM)beruru Wrote:  ps there is a lot of mtgfia shit happening in this game have you noticed this because iiiiiiiii have

Tea with the bus bus bus bus bus
07-27-2013, 05:56 AM
(07-27-2013 05:35 AM)Acionyx Wrote:  
(07-24-2013 11:25 AM)beruru Wrote:  ps there is a lot of mtgfia shit happening in this game have you noticed this because iiiiiiiii have

Tea with the bus bus bus bus bus

\o/

i only did it cos it was fivex
07-27-2013, 06:05 AM
(07-27-2013 05:56 AM)A Killer Cuppa Tea Wrote:  \o/

i only did it cos it was fivex

And pala!

And you cross team bussed deceptive after finding out he was scum!
07-27-2013, 06:26 AM
Yeah. I just wish I had received some notice that I should make my action so I wouldn't miss out on killing dpaul and mucking around with Mirdini (I was waiting on an answer re: Mirdini hence my lack of an action). Then dpaul would have been dead, I'd have had his power, and all would have been well in the world.

Or, you know, I could have not been a giant idiot and forgotten to steal Acio's power back when I killed him.

P.S. I was the quirker, master of quirks. I didn't know it at the beginning, but screwing up your quirk enough times meant that
A) I got your role (which was a little weird since our marking gave us your roles anyways)
B) I got to give you or whoever you targeted (if you could target) a oneshot item or power of my choice, as long as it didn't involve killing or roleblocking. In retrospect, I should have turned Coldblooded into a lightening rod instead of giving him a 'nexus' that acted as one. My other idea (that I was waiting on confirmation for) was to give Mirdini a naive daycopping that made him and his chosen person lovers (without informing them).

In addition, I had several other powers. During the game I could steal the role of whoever I killed twice (losing my own role/the first role I stole in the process - when I did this I was going to pretend to be quirked myself the day after to avoid suspicion, though with Namboto dying I could have just done that ;-; ). I could also add a secret vote to hammer someone at H-1 once (and I just missed Mirdini's unvote on Scofflaw and should have set a conditional). Finally, I could act as a nexus three times, forcing anyone targetting me to target someone else of my choosing. fivex and Tea had these same powers. My final plan was to steal donut's power after Coldblooded's and use it at MYLO/LYLO if I could.

I curse Deleray for being almost entirely inactive and that meddling Coldblooded. And his damn dog too!
07-27-2013, 06:47 AM
so i really was the town version of you

where did para even go

"Have some wine," the March Hare said in an encouraging tone.
Alice looked all round the table, but there was nothing on it but tea.
"I don't see any wine," she remarked.

(06-25-2013 09:31 AM)Chirality Wrote:  And then everyone cut the simplest explanations in tiny pieces then set them on fire then threw them in a lake and poisoned the lake.
07-27-2013, 08:53 AM
I'm just gonna assume Anac and I were the red herring duality then. That, and I was probably insane. Good job being protown Anac otherwise I'd've wasted even more time trying to get you killed.
07-27-2013, 09:47 AM (This post was last modified: 07-27-2013 09:48 AM by anacreon.)
I was actually expecting to be lynched the day I claimed just to verify i was telling the truth, but I got lucky with that fact that granola actually ran into my barrier thing so my role could be verified with out lynching me.

[Image: sonicsig2.jpg]
Steam
07-27-2013, 09:50 AM
pssh the delrey was pretty much only killed by day actions we only lynched one of them.

Steam
07-27-2013, 10:22 AM
20. icanhasdonut - Conservar Vampire Boyfriend

Okay, I gotta see the flavor on this one.
07-27-2013, 11:39 AM
Did both scum teams really shoot me the same night?

(For like the third time)
07-27-2013, 12:01 PM
credit wass rite whol tim!

*claps*
07-27-2013, 12:23 PM
(07-27-2013 10:22 AM)Granolaman Wrote:  20. icanhasdonut - Conservar Vampire Boyfriend

Okay, I gotta see the flavor on this one.
Here you go.
Samuel Richter Neckbeard
You are a Conservar aligned vampire, who for some reason is loveless despite your grand status! Girls and boys usually love vampires, but for some reason none of them want to date you! It really makes you sad, especially since you do nothing but be a really nice vampire! You aren’t like other vampires, you don’t go around and swoop up unsuspecting women just to either suck their blood or convert them into an undead like you, you just go in, have a chat, talk about things you both like, and then they have the gall to say they enjoy their mortality and don’t want to begin sustaining their lifeforce on the blood of others! You just don’t get it. For years and years, that’s how it has been, and you thought that this gig would get you right where you wanted, but... if anything, it has made your game worse. It’s honestly disappointing, and if it wasn’t for how happy it makes some people, you wouldn’t do it at all! Sigh. If only you could get someone, anyone, alone with you for a little while, away from everyone else... you even think some of the other Conservars could be good candidates... Hmm. You know, things might be a bit serious, but surely that doesn’t mean that some fun can’t be had, right? They do say that love can bloom on the battlefield, after all

dC Wrote:donut is A FILTHY TRAITOR unreliable
07-27-2013, 12:45 PM
Town desperado'd my entire team. I couldn't believe it.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/QnaTMP4c7ii was our scum chat.

I was basically our entire scumteam. Even our traitor lurked. I was so close to finding Q before I died. I had it narrowed down so much thanks to mass claim party town. Also my scum team eventually lurked to the point that they just didn't kill anybody.

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/tqaxMPHBq7akZ was my private quicktopic.
07-27-2013, 02:05 PM
Team Delerey accidentally framed Tea by sending a perma-block message to Visceral on the exact same night that Tea got amped as a scum roleblocker, holy shit.

It's like probability just gave up and decided to spectacularly collapse in on itself.

Tumblr/Steam
07-27-2013, 07:32 PM
you have no idea how confused i was about tea being amped thing. that like mind fucked me.
my QT: http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/YaUAqG9FU32

Full flavor of role:

Melissa Donovan ObsessiveBeard – Conservar Preservationist

You are a Conservar protectorate, one who aims and strives to absolutely protect those who cannot protect themselves. You do admit though, that you may not quite have the best way to go about it, and you do perhaps get a tad bit obsessive... Oh well! While you may be obsessive, you aren’t where it matters, when you do your job, you do it well, and you do it without any complications! That’s how it always has been and that is how it always will be, for better or worse. Or at least that's what you tell everyone. You have to admit, it is a good facade, but let’s be honest here. It kills you that you aren’t better at this. Every single moment that you are not protecting someone else is a moment wasted in your eyes. You got to be this high because of this obsessive drive, but now that you are in the higher ranks, you never get to actually do any protecting anymore. All you do is bicker and babble and it frustrates you to no end! You just wish that you could go and get back in the action and protect everyone, make everyone protected forever without any interference, perfectly protected and preserved forever. Ahem. But, well, yes, not obsessed at all. Anyway, this is a good opportunity to get back in the game, you know? Yea, this is good, very good, very good time to go and protect everyone.

Steam
07-30-2013, 11:46 AM
(07-27-2013 02:05 PM)Coldblooded Wrote:  Team Delerey accidentally framed Tea by sending a perma-block message to Visceral on the exact same night that Tea got amped as a scum roleblocker, holy shit.

It's like probability just gave up and decided to spectacularly collapse in on itself.

I loved my power very much, and it loved me.

Also, I tried to be more talky, but I kinda failed. Funnily enough, by the time I got back to actually post some things, I'd been killed.