Trollslum Cafe II: Dealing Heartbreak One Meal at a Time! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
06-03-2013, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2013 05:08 AM by Telly.)
Trollslum Cafe II: Dealing Heartbreak One Meal at a Time! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
Welcome to ChocolatePi's Trollslum Café!

[Image: OqhkcT2.png]

Moderators:

Overlard

Silvy

Hayarp

Nonesense

Neo

Teslamagnetic Integration

The general purpose of this thread is for you to roleplay as your fantrolls as much as your heart desires. Most of the traffic here will be from the MSPA official forums, but there will be other friends here to enjoy themselves as well.

Please note that before roleplaying, you must SUBMIT your troll’s profile to one of the mods above via PM for approval. We will be checking for canon adherence, a rounded out and interesting character, and other such generalities. These will not be super strict, so don’t panic. Make the best troll you can! We STRONGLY encourage the use of the Critique Thread to help you with any issues you may have. You also need at least one sprite of your troll, or even a drawing. After approval, you may post the profile in the Trollslum.
As a note, the mods ALSO have to submit their trolls. Not even we are exempt from this rule.

Additionally, once you’ve had THREE profiles accepted, you no longer need to submit them. At that point, you’ll be trusted to maintain quality. Please don’t abuse this trust.

Submitted profiles should resemble the standard MSPA style intro used throughout Homestuck, only with a bit more detail. All trolls should have a lusus, fetch modus, strife specibus, trolltag, and quirk.

Also, this entire café is in essence the "next" thread that would be following this café thread, so it's just fine to keep your friendships and quadrants just like you had them.

Listed below are some general rules that must be adhered to when roleplaying here in the café:

A.) Trollslum prerequisites:

1.) Troll behaviour:

Trolls are expected to abide by the hemospectrum. For example, a Seadweller sympathizing with a rustblood will not be tolerated. This is Alternia; hemorebels will not be tolerated here in the cafe.

In addition, trolls are not generally "soft" towards others. Trolls that are overly kind, shy, wimpy, and scared of everything are most likely to be cullbait for the trolls that act like they're supposed to. Trolls are rude, mean, and they act like Internet trolls. Of course, this doesn't mean your troll cannot be kind to their friends. Why wouldn't they be? But you can't just have them start being super nice to random strangers. That's not how it works.

Please remember that trolls would NEVER sleep outside of a recuperacoon intentionally. They would suffer horrible, traumatizing nightmares if they tried to sleep without the aid of sopor slime. The café has no recuperacoons in it either, so a troll would have to leave to get rest. If you make your troll go to sleep in the café, they had best wake up with severe PTSD and bloodlust. And if we find you doing this a lot, there will be consequences for it.

2.) Mutants, cyborgs, and other non-trolls:

This is a rule that is going to be more enforced than others. Lets talk about the different kinds of mutants first.

Hemomutants:

These are the Karkat trolls. A troll with any colour of blood that is not on the hemospectrum. If your troll has a blood mutation, then you need to find somewhere else to roleplay. These kinds do not exist on Alternia simply because they would die in the caverns.

Also, please note that trolls with black or white blood, remember that those are in no way canon colours. That colour of blood does not exist for the troll species. And if your troll has rainbow blood or blood that changes colour, then just please leave this forum altogether and seek remedial help. Overly bright blood is also forbidden, both for being a mutation and also a huge pain to read.

And if you have a Seadweller with blood that is not violet or fuchsia, you really need to get some major help.

Anatomical mutations:

These are the physical/psychic mutations of the trolls. You have seen mutations like these in the Homestuck comic, such as Vriska's eyes, and even Eridan's hair colour. These will be accepted, provided that they are within reason and do not overpower your troll.

Eye and hair mutations are among the most acceptable, but do not expect your troll to be in the cafe without having someone try to pull something. Alternia is supposed to be free of the mutants; your troll will be a target. Any other mutations, such as wings, over-powered psychics, and anything that majorly distorts your troll's appearance may be questioned. To borrow from the original Trollslum Café's thread: if your troll turns heads when it walks in the door, don't bother bringing it in.

Powers:

Troll powers should never be “too” powerful. How powerful is that? If your troll can easily crush tons of people with his power, that’s a no-no. No troll should be able to match the power of any of the canons, especially Sollux or Mituna.

Trolls above olive are not allowed to have powers at all, period. This includes chucklevoodoos which are banned completely, due to the fact we know next to nothing about them and grant an unfair advantage to the already powerful Indigo caste.

Olive blooded trolls can have powers, but they should not be anywhere near powerful. Since they’re on the edge of the no-powers zone, their abilities should be fairly weak or useless.

Robots:

If your troll is more than 50% bot, please don't bring them into the café. Reason being is because if your troll shows signs of having to rebuild themselves, it means that they've had someone try to cull them, which leaves an open invite for anyone else to finish the job. If your troll has cybernetic parts, please explain in your fantroll profile why they have them. If you want them to have robotics because you think it's cool, it's really not. If you don't have a good reason, then don't have them.

Non-trolls:

If you have a fanhuman, alien, or a carapace, this isn't the place for them. Other threads will be created for you to roleplay with those, but it is not here. Keep those guys as far away from the café as possible.

3.) Reality:

Even though this is roleplaying, the laws of realism still are in effect. If your troll gets hit in the face, you can't just shrug it off and act like it never happened. If your troll is in a fight and loses a body part, they WILL bleed. Just because trolls are heavy bleeders doesn't mean that they will be okay. And it's also very highly unlikely that your troll will get their severed limbs magically sewn back on and have them fully functional. If your troll loses an arm, their only hope is a robotic arm. Sorry.

B.) General roleplaying rules:

1.) Godmodding:

Godmodding is defined as basically “forcing someone into an action through unfair circumstances.” Your troll cannot automatically hit another troll without express permission from the other author. This also includes using several of your own trolls to gang up on someone else’s.

An example of godmodding:

“Rustin slugs Moryuo in the chest, driving the wind from him before finishing up with a knife to the neck.”

Unless he got permission for that, Rustin just earned himself a stern talking to and a retcon.

Godmodding does not include highbloods bossing around lowbloods. That is completely normal, and up to the lowblood to obey. Of course, any repercussions that result for them are their own fault.

2.) Roleplaying:

Jump right in! If your fantroll's profile has been submitted AND approved, feel free to walk your troll in whoever you like. You can have them sit down at a table or booth, or at the bar. If you want them to talk to someone that is already in the café, make sure that other troll isn't already talking to someone else.

Actions such as sending a note, drink, or any other object to a troll engaged in roleplay with someone that is not you without their permission is not allowed. It is rude and disrupts the other person's roleplaying. If you would like to do this, please ask the player before doing it. They might not like their conversations to be interrupted, and if that is the case, please respect that.

Please don't center your troll to gang up on someone else's troll every time they are in the café. It's understandable if they are trying to cull or interrogate someone, but there are times when that other person will want to come and roleplay without being bothered by threats. Please respect that as well.

When using OOC speech, (out-of-character) use (( parentheses )) or [[ brackets ]] to show that it is non-roleplay. Any posts containing only OOC replies will be deleted. Redirect those to the Trollslum GenChat or use the Personal Message feature.

~~~

It has been brought to my attention that there are not just a few members of the Trollslum Café roleplayers that are feeling left out. I have heard reports and have witnessed with my own eyes several exclusive roleplays, as well as even more exclusive attitudes. This must be stopped before more feelings get hurt. I don't think any of us want the members here to feel like they aren't wanted, do we? :)

Understand this: I cannot implement rules for this. I cannot tell you whom to roleplay as and who with. I cannot tell you to not interact with someone and not someone else. All I can really do is provide some guidelines for helping you to avoid excluding other roleplayers.

A.) Avoid instant roleplaying.

For instance, "Bob walked in the door and instantly sat down at Sally's table, striking up a conversation." Do not do this. I can understand if you have planned out a roleplay conversation, but this takes away so many opportunities to meet and interact with other characters. Try using something like "Bob walked in the door, waving hello at Sally before walking up to the bar to order a drink." Because what if someone else wanted to roleplay with Sally? Or perhaps someone is wanting to roleplay with Bob? Give it a chance. Don't rush into things.

B.) Avoid using multiple characters to interact with one character/multiple characters from one individual player.

This shouldn't be rocket science, guys. I don't know why you need to play as two trolls to talk to just one other troll. And it's also pretty rude to have two of your trolls talking to two other trolls played by the same person. That's extremely exclusive, and it shouldn't happen. There are lonely roleplayers with their trolls in the café, and you are cutting them off by roleplaying like that. So let us just not do that.

C.) Avoid using the same troll to interact with the same troll every time you roleplay.

This can create the feeling of being excluded when you're on the outside. If you always roleplay as Bob, and you always make Bob talk to Sally, when people see Bob, they automatically know that Bob is going to talk to only Sally. Thus, they already feel ignored and unwanted even before you roleplay. Try using different trolls, and please try to use them to rp with members that you don't normally rp with. Make them feel like they are a member of the café and that they are just as important as you are.

D.) Avoid only looking for members that you want to roleplay with.

There is usually someone else in the café, just waiting for someone to roleplay with. Don't be the asshole that looks around, sees everyone, and then just goes for the person that they always talk to, or the member that they like best. Try to roleplay with someone who has been there waiting for a partner. Who knows, perhaps you might even enjoy yourself.

E.) Avoid fights.

I'm not saying don't fight, but that can take your character away from what could have been a nice conversation with someone else. Keep that in mind.

3.) Strifes:

All trolls fight. It's common knowledge. A scuffle in the café is one thing, but if you want to duke it out with weapons and psionics, you are not allowed to do it inside the café. Take it to the private messaging system, or to the back alley. This café thread is for conversation; not endless pages of fighting.

4.) Romance:

Acceptable behaviour:

Quadrants are important for trolls to have. We encourage your troll to develop relationships and quadrants with others. But as seen canonically in Homestuck, trolls prefer to keep their quadrants private. It is acceptable to hold hands with your Matesprit in the café, and even have a quick kiss. But if you bring a lot of snogging in here, I will personally take it out. Blackrom actions such as physical abuse in the name of the quadrant can be triggering and will not be acceptable here. Something simple such as a slap in the face is okay, but if you're going to choke someone or start harming them, don't bother. Do it over some other medium.

5.) Interactions with other players:

If you are experiencing problems with another player, such as godmodding, the repeatedly harassment of your troll even if you have personally asked the player to stop, or just having someone barge into your own roleplaying, please do not call them out on the thread. Please address me or any of the other mods via PM and we will attend to it as soon as possible.

6.) These rules you just read:

These are subject to change at any time, so if I were you, I'd check them a few times a month just to make sure.

Thank you, and have fun roleplaying!

7.) Archives:

The trollslum cafe itself has been around for a LONG long time.
We've listed every single one of them over at the MSPAF, and I feel like it should start here, too.

BEFORE CHOCOLATE PI:
This link leads to the last cafe thread on mspaf, which has links to all the old cafes.

AFTER CHOCOLATE PI:
06-03-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: Trollslum Cafe: Dealing Heartbreak One Meal at a Time!
[Image: Gxh0r99.png]
He sport Amiron walk in and waves back as he waits for his aqua tune to reply
He sips his tea and and sits back

[Image: XEC5v.png]
My Tumblr!
Full signature Here!! List of all my trolls here!!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)
[Image: badge.png]

[Image: J5sjGj4.png]

Have a dave and karkat
[Image: tumblr_inline_moy6rwxYVo1qlkjz1.gif]
06-03-2013, 06:55 PM
[Image: 5aDRBw5.png]

um...sire...its thine lute thou art talking about. i do not know much about instruments...surely thou has someone to whom thou goeth for repairs and such?
06-03-2013, 06:57 PM
hmmm, well, 1 do all tthe repa1rss mysselff, butt 1 know a mussc sshop 1 m1ghtt be able tto ttry
So that's why his guitar looks like a if drunk robot came over and took a metallic dump on it

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)

Have a dave and karkat
06-03-2013, 07:01 PM
[Image: 5aDRBw5.png]

art thou not able to replicate it by thine lonesome?
06-03-2013, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 07:09 PM by BlueGemFox.)
[Image: nZBGAhC.png]
hmmmm, tthatt 1ss nott a bad 1dea.... Would ssavve me money ttoo.... Only.... 1 am much better att bu1ld1ng mach1ness rather tthan bu1ld1ng inssttrumenttss

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-03-2013, 07:10 PM
[Image: jWzsGrz.png]

how much different can they be?
06-03-2013, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 07:15 PM by BlueGemFox.)
[Image: nZBGAhC.png]
hmmmm 1 guess 1 could alwayss ttry, gu1ttarss a beautt1fful mach1ness. Hmmm, 1 need tto usse tthe wassh room, butt, beffore 1 go... Whatt 1ss your name?

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-03-2013, 07:14 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 07:15 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: gvm8fGl.png]

You perk up and salute, holding your hand at your forehead and your posture straight.

kereig dingam, knight-in-training, sire!
06-03-2013, 07:18 PM
He lets out a bit of a chuckle
greatt, 1 w1ll remember your name nextt tt1me, 1 besstt go
He heads to the wash room

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-03-2013, 07:20 PM
[Image: gvm8fGl.png]

You break salute as he turns away.

thank you sire! fare thee well, then.

You figure it might be time for you to head home, lest your lusus whoop you for tardiness...so you head out.
06-03-2013, 07:47 PM
[Image: Zerleg_zps3f46d552.png]
This lanky fellow once again slid into the café, sniggering to himself over a joke only he knew. Quickly finding himself to an empty table, he sat down and kicked back, legs crossed on the table, leaning back on the two back legs of the chair. Putting his hands behind his head, he glanced around. Anyone to mess with today..?
06-03-2013, 07:52 PM
[Image: seriousodette_zpsd9f33c58.png]

Odette came into the cafe, throwing a cautious glance around. Good, that fellow Tyrian tyrant was nowhere to be found. Instead of fighting her, Odette had made a run for it to her hive.

The young sea dweller sat down at an empty table and ordered some fries. And a milkshake. Ugh.

[Image: magichan_zps87a630ee.png]
06-03-2013, 08:31 PM
[Image: Zerleg_zps3f46d552.png]
Zerleg sent a glance towards the troll that entered. Oh boy...Royalty. Had to thread lightly there. But goddamn, they were so fun to trick and knock down from their high horse. Worth the risk, honestly.

With that thought motivating him, the jadeblood sprung back to his fleet and slid over to the seadweller's table, hands in his pockets.

=Hey.
06-03-2013, 08:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 08:45 PM by BlueGemFox.)
He returns from the washroom and takes a seat, oh odette! Hope she won the duel
He wants to keeps his guitar hopefully. He gives odette a wave as he orders his tea

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-03-2013, 09:11 PM
[Image: tumblr_mmui3xpmoH1rvivaoo10_250.png]
aah Kikina gets back into the cafe, she takes a quick look around before sitting down at a nearby empty table.
nothing much more really.
06-03-2013, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 09:16 PM by BlueGemFox.)
[Image: Fq7fDTQ.png]
He spots kikina and jumps up, rushing over to her and looking awed
K1K1NA!!! 1 gott... An 1dea tthatt m1ghtt jusstt work!
Awwww, look how eager he is, how cute

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-03-2013, 09:29 PM
she smiled at him and petted his head. cutie..
" ╘ tell me all about it chevy. ╛ "
06-03-2013, 09:34 PM
ok... Sso.... Tthe ttyr1an wanttss tto ttake my gu1ttar away, nott odette, butt tthe one who hum1l1atted me.... Sshe and odette... Uh.... Duelled ovver 1tt. And 1ff odette losstt, 1 havve tto g1vve her tthe gu1ttar. Sso, 1 am go1ng tto make a dupl1catte and g1vve tthe ttyr1an tthe copy!!
He climbs up onto the seat and explains his plan

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-03-2013, 09:36 PM
she clapped her in her hands.
" ╘ thats a great idea chevy! would she be able to play on it though?... what if she tries it out and find out itsa fake one? ╛ "
06-03-2013, 09:40 PM
[Image: uey161z.png]
ummm.... No, 1 d1d nott tth1nk aboutt tthatt..... Butt 1 can ttry tto do tthatt, 1tt 1ss go1ng tto be hard tto do tthough

He sips his tea

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-03-2013, 10:05 PM
she nodded again.
" ╘ maybe you can ask someone who is a bit better in these kind of things? ╛ "
06-03-2013, 10:24 PM
[Image: uey161z.png]
maybe a muss1c ssttore? Tthey sspec1al1sse 1n 1nssttrumenttss r1ghtt?

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-03-2013, 11:36 PM
" ╘ yep, i guess thats where you'd get a good copy of your guitar. now you need to act like you dont know that its a copy when you give it to her. ╛ "
06-03-2013, 11:38 PM
[Image: jFjIUqO.png]
oh, do nott worry, 1 am a vvery good acttor, wass evven conc1der1ng n actt1ng carreerr on ttelly

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-03-2013, 11:44 PM
she keeps quiet for a bit before bursting out in laughter.
" ╘ pffhahahahaa!! i have NEVER seen you act! and i dont see it happen either. ╛ "
06-03-2013, 11:54 PM
[Image: SlBerfn.png]
well.... 1 can be a real good acttor!! Jusstt wattch!
He pulls out an eyepatch nd places it over his eye under his glasses before taking off his jacket and rolling up his sleeves. He pulls out a striped purple bandana and ties it around his head before grabbing a menus and rolling it up like a telescope. Hestarts on the chair and puts one foot on the table, looking through the "telescope" before clearing his throat
[Image: jmCSHZj.png]
AAAGGGHHWEERRRRMMMM.... AAAARRRRRRR 1 ssee me a chesstt o bootty ffer tthe plunder1n!!! HAAAHAHAHAARRR we ssett ssa1l att tthe ssound o ss1x bellss tter tterror1ze tthe vvasstt sseeass! Unfforttold r1chess w1ll be m1ne HAAAAHAHAHAHAAARRRRR
He puts on a pretty decent pirate voice huh....

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-03-2013, 11:56 PM
she cant help it, she falls off her chair laughing hardly, tearing up from laughter.
" ╘ HAHAHAHAHA... chever... ow my belly.. stop! hhahahahaa! ╛
06-04-2013, 12:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:24 AM by BlueGemFox.)
HAHAHAHA 1 ttold you 1 am a good acttor!! 1 wass actt1ng outt how 1 tthoughtt my ancessttor would be l1ke. He wass a rutthless p1ratte!
He lays down on the table and holds his head up with his fists, looking at her with a cute look

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-04-2013, 12:20 AM
she got up and looked at him. getting laughter tears out of her eyes and sitting back in her chair.
06-04-2013, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:28 AM by BlueGemFox.)
HAHAHAHAHA.... Ahahahaaaaahhhhh.... Haaaaahhhh..... Had a ffun ttr1p tto tthe ffloor?

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-04-2013, 12:29 AM
she softly and friendly pushed him then gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.
" ╘ youre hilarious.. who's hive were going to be in tonight? ╛ "
06-04-2013, 12:35 AM
[Image: 7Guunpw.png]
He pokes out his tongue in a cheeky maner as she gives him a push
my h1vve tth1ss tt1me? You w1ll gett tto sspend ttime in my ma1n room ttoo!~ wink
He rolls over to lay on his back on the table, looking up at her.... Wooaaaahhhhh she's upside Down!
Chever, you look incredibly silly laying on the table like that

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-04-2013, 12:37 AM
she smiles at him and gives him a simple kiss on his lips.
" ╘ with the romances? because i still need to read yours. ╛ "
06-04-2013, 12:44 AM
[Image: V0T5bQI.png]
Ohhh gees.... A kiss in public! He blushes deeply at the kiss and sits up in the table after it, facing her
oh yeah!! 1 keep my sspec1al romance bookss 1n my bedroom ffor an early morn1ng read

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-04-2013, 12:51 AM
he was asking for it, really.
" ╘ i dont think i would even sleep then. ╛ "
she giggles slightly.
06-04-2013, 12:59 AM
[Image: IEoBpHm.png]
He was too. She must have caught him in a silly day
tthen you sshll become my pr1zoner.... Off red

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-04-2013, 01:01 AM
she winked at him.
" ╘ if im bad.. will you punish me then~? ╛ "
06-04-2013, 01:07 AM
[Image: tDjD4zB.png]
hehehehe ohh, you w1ll havve tto ff1nd outt
Oh gees, talking about this in public always made him flustered.
Oh boy... That wink

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-04-2013, 01:14 AM
" ╘ how about... we find it out right now. ╛ "
she pulled on his jacket softly.
" ╘ i mean like.. we can go to your hive and all.. and find it out.. right then.. ╛ "
06-04-2013, 01:17 AM
[Image: sQsdErR.png]
He lets out a chuckle
good 1dea, lett uss go ff1nd outt now!
He hops off the table and waits for her to get ready

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-04-2013, 01:17 AM
she got up quickly and got out of the cafe. with him.
06-04-2013, 01:20 AM
[Image: Fq7fDTQ.png]
He is pretty much dragged out of the cafe with her, well now

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
06-04-2013, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 03:20 AM by The Lost Lenore.)
[Image: seriousodette_zpsd9f33c58.png]

Looks like Odette had zoned out there, as did her author. She took another fry and shoved it into her mouth.

If the jadeblood is still there, Odette would say hi back.

[Image: magichan_zps87a630ee.png]
06-04-2013, 03:07 AM
[Image: 7eAkjyu.jpg]

Enigmo came back in the café an- Oh no, it's Odette. Hoping she doesn't see him, he quickly slips into a booth.
06-04-2013, 03:19 AM
[Image: Svarin_zps692717fa.png]

The loud roar of an engine can be heard outside the cafe. If one were to look out the front window, they would see a slick motorcycle, accented with brown leather and gold accents. A highblood leaps off the bike and it vanishes. Looks like someone must have paid a hefty sum of caegars to afford a modus modification so as to accommodate a motorcycle. Sheesh.

Svarin enters the cafe seconds later, choosing to walk up to the bar counter and order a tall glass of beer. I don't think he should drink it, but that's his choice.

[ Also, to Lost Lenore, just a mini PSA here, but the cafe rules have been edited. We now have a submission system in place, so if you want to continue roleplaying, can you please look over the new rules and submit your fantroll's profiles to one of us? Thanks! ]

|| My Tumblr ||
06-04-2013, 03:23 AM
[Image: 7eAkjyu.jpg]

Enigmo raised his eyebrow at the newcomer. A motorcycle, huh? His eyeroll was almost audible. He thought motorcycles were stupid and annoyingly loud. This Blue Blood must be an idiot.
06-04-2013, 03:40 AM

Svarin continues to stand there, silently drinking his beverage. He doesn't even pause to take a breath; he just chugs and chugs until in just a few moments, the glass is empty. Sitting down at the bar now, he orders another.

|| My Tumblr ||
06-04-2013, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 03:49 AM by Yaridovich23.)
[Image: NakWK.gif]

Well, he could at least see what the deal with this guy was. If he got lucky, he'd at least get drunk and provide some entertainment. "¿You, lower blood, talk to me?" Yeah, I'm sure he'd love to do that after that kind request.
06-04-2013, 03:51 AM

The blueblood looked Enigmo up and down for a moment. He really didn't like being refurred to as a lowblood. He was a highblood, dammit! However, he really wasn't in any spot to correct the indigo, so he just sipped away at his beer for a moment before answering.

sure. what is it that you wish for me to say?

|| My Tumblr ||