Trollslum Cafe II: Dealing Heartbreak One Meal at a Time! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
07-12-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: Trollslum Cafe: Dealing Heartbreak One Meal at a Time! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
[Image: aleksytrueneutral.png]

Satisfied with her apology, Aleksy went back to his seat. Ordering an order of kebab
RE: Trollslum Cafe: Dealing Heartbreak One Meal at a Time! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
[Image: shelia.png]

The greenblood raises a long-fingered hand to her mouth, stifling a chuckle. "I. See. Well. That. Is. A... Very. Interesting. Name. Miss." Like she can talk. Mother Supreme Lioness isn't exactly a normal name either.

Hah. Never expected to see me here again did you?

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
[Image: Kattgroup.gif]
floaties by overlard!
[Image: 7iZwzGT.png]

Skolra began cutting up the steak which had been brought to him, slathering some grub sauce on the plate as well.

+The payout for acting crazy is too great to pass up.
++You will be happy that you did it.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 03:10 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: 0IVgVs4.png]

You shrug.

mo7her su9reme lioness ain7 7ha7 usual ei7her. more like a 7i7le 7han a name really.

QUOTES!
[19:23:14] Overlard: my mouth is not a doily

---

[2:42] Toots McButt: Ol wins
My dick in his butt
[2:43] Overlard: I've had worse.
[2:43] Toots McButt: You haven't had a seven foot long dick
[2:43] Overlard: That sounds like it should kill you

---

[1:39:01 PM] Neo: Like a great man once said:
[1:39:09 PM] Nory: my mom got matching dresses for me and her to wear

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat
[2:53:44 AM] •The Silvster•: and my real life actual wife ™ is my friend asia
[2:53:47 AM] •The Silvster•: GOD
[2:53:50 AM] •The Silvster•: DONT CALL ME BY MY NAME
[2:53:52 AM] •The Silvster•: THATS AWKWARD

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me
[5:00:28 AM] The Necromancer: atleast your wasted, DM

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

[9:04 PM] Dudemaster47: yes im doing a sandwich at this very moment

---

[2:26:32 AM] Skvira: I play with myself for 5 minutes then kill you
[2:26:48 AM] Dudemaster47: that sounds serial killer-ish

07-12-2013, 03:12 PM

"It. Was. The. Title. She. Wanted. And. It. Conveys. The. Proper. Respect. That. Should. Be. Given. To. A. Lusus. As. Good. As. She." she answers. In truth, it was the first title that didn't elicit a scratching. So she kept to it. That etiquette book had been so useful for figuring out what Mother Supreme Lioness wanted.

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
07-12-2013, 03:17 PM
[Image: newodette_zps1f84ac59.png]

Odette smirked, and when he had went back to his seat, she flipped him the bird. Then she ordered more shrimp to enjoy.

[Image: magichan_zps87a630ee.png]
07-12-2013, 03:22 PM
[Image: aleksyfury.png]

Aleksy can't stand that show of disrespect, yet he shouldn't do much exersice due to his stitches, any fight should either be avoided or swiftly ended. He walks towards Odette's table and sits across her. If she dared break the rules of common courtesy, she deserved none

"Miss, do you want to know the destructive power of an Abus Gun?"
07-12-2013, 03:23 PM
[Image: wB47LN5.png]

Huh...

so wha7 do ya do o7her 7han dealin wi7h yer lusus? ya 6o7 any ho88ies or any7hin?

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

---

07-12-2013, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 03:27 PM by The Lost Lenore.)

No~o... Odette frowned. She could've sworn she had done that when he wasn't looking.

07-12-2013, 03:26 PM
[Image: Semocebysilvysheissocuteandniceohmygod.png]
Caw...I think I'll try it.
Semoce hops out of the booth.
Good bye, guy.
Semoce waddles out with a new plan.
07-12-2013, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 03:28 PM by Skvira.)

"Enough for you to end up in pieces if hit by a full shot. Tell me do you wish to know? Because I took that sign as a question"
07-12-2013, 03:32 PM

Odette sighed.

No~oo... I do~oon't... and so~oorry ab~oout tha~aat middle~ee fin~nnger thi~iing. No o~oone lii~iikes whe~een I ha~aave fu~uun and be~ee my~sellf. The gu~uun thi~iing wa~aas pre~eetty fu~nny, at le~aast acco~oording to the~ee othe~eer sea~aadweller.

"I. Fence. Train. My. Body. To. Maximize. Physical. Fitness. And. Sew." She lists her hobbies like one would list the items needed at the grocery. "And. You?"

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!

+Bye.

Skolra didn't even seem to care that Semoce was gone.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 03:35 PM
[Image: GuAhLfd.png]
He looks a little bored..... Hmmmm..... There's a strong lone redblood with big horns.....
Are you hatching an idea chever?
He packs up his computer, finishes his tea and decides to sslowly wander over to big red
you look pretty ssttrong ffor ssomeone off your cassette. Whatt 1ss your name?

[Image: XEC5v.png]
My Tumblr!
Full signature Here!! List of all my trolls here!!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)
[Image: badge.png]

[Image: J5sjGj4.png]

Have a dave and karkat
[Image: tumblr_inline_moy6rwxYVo1qlkjz1.gif]
07-12-2013, 03:37 PM

"And had you not been inside here, you would've been shot by an artillery piece. While you're a seadweller, it is simply common sense to not provoke other seadwellers"
07-12-2013, 03:39 PM
[Image: bGA7nHS.png]

well le7s see...

You start counting off on your fingers...

im in7o ex7reme s9or7s and shi7 and ive done some heavy du7y shi7 like rock clim8in wi7hou7 a harness and and dod6e8rick and nail6un 9ain78all and...well ya 6e7 7he idea 7heres a lo77a shi7 i do way 7oo much 7o lis7! 8u7 yeah i also 6o7 a 6aun7le7 on 7he 8each i se7 u9 7ha7 i run 7hrou6h and i kee9 my fi6h7in skills u9 8y dealin wi7h my carnivorous 9lan7 6arden.

You have absolutely 0 regard for your own safety, if it wasn't already apparent.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-12-2013, 03:39 PM

Skolra paused in his chewing for a brief moment to respectfully acknowledge the Seadweller. He then swallowed, clearing his throat after.

+Why.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 03:41 PM

Odette waved her hand dismissively.

Yea~aah, yea~ah, I kno~oow. I do~oon't se~ee why yo~oou're ge~etting so u~uup in a~aarms abo~oout it. So~oo wha~aat if I go~oot sho~oot and ki~lled? So~oo wha~aat if I pr~rrovoke o~other sea~aadwellers? Tha~aat's on me~ee. So Odette seems to have some sort of... Responsibility?

07-12-2013, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 03:44 PM by BlueGemFox.)
[Image: IWnR3h7.png]
He pauses to think for a moment, leaning on his crutch
why?.... Uh... Ummm... 1 guess... 1 um... 1 am ussed tto sseadwellerss look1ng sso exceptt1onally musscly. 1 guess 1tt 1ss 1ntteresstt1ng ssee1ng tthe lower ach1evve tto be jusstt ass ssttrong
Was that.... A compliment.... To a lowblood?!
Ok, now we know chever likes strong muscly people

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 03:44 PM

"That I don't want to have to pay for repairs to this establishment that could be avoided"
07-12-2013, 03:48 PM

Oh. The muscles thing again. Skolra forced himself to not roll his eyes at this. He was tired of blocking a troll or two on Trollian or avoiding someone while out buying sweets for Zunnah. It seemed that quite a few trolls noticed his muscles. Well, he couldn't help that.

Standing up, he quickly pulled out a chair for Chever, not wanting to sit while a Seadweller leaned on a crutch like that. The Empress would have been most displeased.

+My line of work keeps me fit, sir.
++I keep myself trained to look this way as well.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 03:51 PM

Odette leaned foward, laying her head on the table.

Yo~oou knoo~oow wha~aat, you'~rre ri~iight, yo~oou wi~iin. Yo~oou ca~aan go ba~aack to yo~oour ta~aable no~oow.

07-12-2013, 03:52 PM

So many dangerous activities... Shelia's pretty sure she knows how this girl became a half-robot monstrosity. Poor thing.
When their tea finally arrives, Shelia gives the servebot a dirty look for its tardiness. She takes her cup in her hands, but doesn't drink. It's only polite to let Karzti drink hers first. "What. Sort. Of. Obstacles. Does. This. Gauntlet. Contain. That. It. Has. Allowed. You. To. Hone. Your. Fighting. Skills. So. Well?"

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
07-12-2013, 03:53 PM
[Image: aleksytrueneutral.png]

Aleksy shakes his head and stands up. Going to his table and ordering his food to go, then he leaves the table.
07-12-2013, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 03:59 PM by BlueGemFox.)
Respectful this one. Another name in the good books of chever.... Which doesn't actually have a lot of names really....
He takes a seat the redblood had offered
tthankyou... Sso you ssay your l1ne off work keeps you ff1tt and you ttra1n tto look tthe partt? 1 bel1evve tthatt would be vvery handy. Can sscare ssome guyss who l1ke tto p1ck on people hehehe. Sso whatt do you do ass your work?
Oh chever, you wish you could be all big and strong and burly, so you can scare away the big meanies and throw them into wa- HOLD THE PHONE

did chever just say thankyou..... To a redblood....?

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 04:00 PM

You shrug.

well 7heres 7he flame7hrowers for dod6in fire...i 6o7 a few 9is7ons and swin6in 9lades u9 and a few fuckin s9ike 7ra9s...i7 7ook a while 7o se7 u9 i7s all a8ou7 kee9in me swif7 and a6ile ri6h7? yer no7 6onna see anyone more ade97 a7 runnin around on a 9air a me7al le6s 7han me and i7s cuz a 7ha7.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-12-2013, 04:02 PM

Skolra effortlessly picked up the chair with Chever in it and scooted him in towards the table. After gently placing the chair back on the floor, Skolra returned to his own seat.

+Yes.
++I am a competitive fighter.
+++Death matches, mostly.

Skolra would probably have an impressive record of blood on his hands, but it was for his own survival. Kill, or be killed.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 04:03 PM

"I. Suppose. Not. Although. It. Does. Explain. How. You. Were. Able. To. Match. Me. So. Well. Most. Trolls. Neglect. Their. Training. And. Do. Not. Get. Nearly. Close. Enough. To. Best. Me." It sounds a little cocky, but the way she sees it, it's not cocky if it's the truth. She nods to the cup of tea in front of Karzti. "I. Do. Hope. It. Is. To. Your. Liking."

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
07-12-2013, 04:08 PM
MY he is strong! That or chever, PUT ON SOME FUCKIN WEIGHT.
deep down he approves of this strength
deatth mattchess...you men att tthe colosseum? Wa1tt.. You're.. You're umm... Ummm... 1 am pretty ssure 1 havve watched you beffore uhhh...
He thinks long and hard. Yes, chever and kikina go out to watch death matches for a date, chever has a bit if a gamblung problem and keeps betting

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 04:13 PM

Skolra shook his head, pushing his empty plate away from him.

+No sir.
++I fight in private, sponsor-hosted matches.
+++Attendance permitted by invitation only.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 04:14 PM

You pick up the cup.

heh. i could 7ell ya 7rain hard. yer lusus mus7 8e a helluva mo7iva7or.

You take a sip of the tea...

[Image: yVAXgh1.png]

HO DAMN, THAT'S BITTER.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-12-2013, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 04:16 PM by Strider.)
[Image: VentusNeutral.png]
Ventus was fairly impressed by how Odette had handled herself. Provided that she is still there, he raises a hand in greeting.

sigworthy quotes
AO: ((do you have skype?))
DD: ((I have Skype, yes.))
AO: ((add tekkenfreak4)
DD: ((You mean you don't already have ryushokhan?))
AO: ((wait...))
AO: ((god damn it, Strider...))
AO: ((god))
AO: ((fucking))
AO: ((damn it))
07-12-2013, 04:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 04:20 PM by BlueGemFox.)
hmm, 1 musstt be tth1nk1ng off ssometth1ng elsse tthen... Hmmmm..... Sso... 1nvv1ttatt1on only. 1ss 1tt l1ke a pr1vvatte sseadweller tth1ng 1 am guess1ng? Anyway sso, whatt 1ss your name?
He orders tea and offers a cup to him

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 04:22 PM

Shelia takes a sip of her own tea, seeming to actually enjoy the taste. The corners of her mouth twitch into a hint of a smile as she sets the cup down before looking at Karzti. "Is. There. Something. Wrong. With. Your. Tea. Miss?" She asks upon seeing Karzti's face.

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
07-12-2013, 04:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 04:25 PM by Telly.)

With a small smile, Skolra politely declined the tea, choosing to sip at his root beer float again.

+Depends on how friendly you are with the sponsors.
++I have seen rustbloods like myself watching the matches.
+++Any caste can be invited; just not everyone will be.
++++You might even be friends with a sponsor and just not know it.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 04:26 PM
[Image: yVAXgh1.png]

You...swallow the tea, grimacing a bit.

[Image: CsRmVUA.png]

didn7 ex9ec7 any7hin 7o 8e so 8i77er as 7ha7 jeez ive only had 7he s7uff like...iced 8efore and 7ha7s always 9re77y 6ood.

You look around...ah. You grab a sugar packet from the container on the table and after a little struggling you rip it open with your teeth and pour some in, stir it a bit. You take another sip...eh. Could use more...

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-12-2013, 04:29 PM
hmmm, 1 do nott know, none off my ffr1endss havve mentt1oned anytth1mg, only mymattesspr1tt k1k1na hass mentt1oned tto ssee deatth matches, butt 1 doubt sshe 1ss a ssponsser. Man 1ff 1 gott her 1ntto a pr1vvatte match, sshe would be ovver tthe moon

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 04:33 PM

Shelia's mouth twitches into some semblance of a smile again. She's going to have to keep an eye on that. "I. Suppose. It. Is. An. Acquired. Taste. But. It. Is. One. Indulgence. That. I. Do. Allow. Myself." She says before taking another sip. "Forgive. Me. For. Changing. The. Topic. Of. Conversation. So. Abruptly. But. I. Have. Been. Curious. As. To. Your. Fleet. Plans." Of course what she means is "do you think they'll let somebody with that many robotic replacements command a fleet ship" but she's polite enough not to say so.

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!
07-12-2013, 04:33 PM

Hmm, if this Seadweller attended one of his matches and bet on him, Skolra might walk away with quite a bit of money. Perhaps he could take Zunnah to the bakery and buy him the triple-tiered cake with frosting balloons on it. Zunnah had wanted it the moment he laid eyes on it.

+Perhaps you could talk with my sponsor, Xombox.
++I am sure he would work out something for you.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Here you go you crazy kids.

It's even got that new thread smell.

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
floaties by overlard!