Spoiler Tags
04-04-2013, 01:13 PM
Spoiler Tags

I have often used spoiler tags in past forums. They provide a good way to put a lot of information into a post while breaking it up into categories or even just readable chunks, whilst improving navigation by making it so that you don't have to scroll through five miles of textwall on some posts, such as one explaining the rules to a game. They are also useful in games, where they can be used to 'hide' out-of-character chat in an otherwise in-character thread.

As this forum is still apparently in the polishing-and-preparing phase, I'd like to make a polite request to enable spoiler tag functionality on this board. (I believe the function comes as part of the forum software, so I hope I'm not asking anything too difficult.)

Regardless of your decision, I'm wishing you all the best of luck in getting this place ready to go.

04-04-2013, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 01:30 PM by ICan'tGiveCredit.)
RE: Spoiler Tags
I must heartily agree, after all, spoilers are for the forums benefit anyway so that pages take less time to load.

Edited for Readability and Preservation of Sanity - The Revolution - OP - Chapter 1/2 - Chapter 2/2 (missing maps) - Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 (Ongoing) - Chat
04-04-2013, 02:03 PM
They actually aren't built in, but are easy enough to program. Like so.
04-04-2013, 02:06 PM
You are awesome.
04-04-2013, 02:28 PM
:thumbsup:

Oh, speaking of which, There need to be smilies. :forumgamersarcasm:

Edited for Readability and Preservation of Sanity - The Revolution - OP - Chapter 1/2 - Chapter 2/2 (missing maps) - Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 (Ongoing) - Chat
04-05-2013, 01:54 AM
for a moment there, i was incredibly confused
04-05-2013, 09:15 AM
They already are some smilies. They're just terrible.
04-06-2013, 04:36 PM
If I recall correctly concerning smilies and the like, it would be most prudent for us to make them and post them/send them to you and then you program them? Or get someone else on it or something? If we can start a list of requests, that might be something worth investing in.

Your thoughts on this, CPi?
04-07-2013, 03:04 AM
I think if you guys want new smilies, it may be best to actually make some kind of Smiley Request thread. This thread's purpose has long since been resolved.