Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
01-23-2017, 06:27 AM
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
Maria grinned politely at Sharie, nodding. "Well good to have you, Sharie." She took her hand back. Awkwardly. When it went un-shook.

She then gestured to Casey, who had quite the point. "I agree, that kind of thing is about half of what goes into my successes, personally. Even KNIGHT doesn't have a lot on my side of things. And already we've got a couple of people making pretty significant use of what would likely be considered primative weaponry," She said, tapping the bow on her back and nodding to freaking Vigil (she wasn't going to get over that), "A member of the same... Species?"

She squinted at Elena in an unsure manner, "Fighting against them. And some sneaky folk who can get in past defenses. And someone who, if you hurt them, gets even stronger. And there's probably going to be some water and fire getting thrown around on my part after some preparations, and an inventor I guess? So weird gadgets I'm assuming? And that's just what everybody knows right now, since not everyone's shared their respective deals. It's like some Fairness Federation crap, just made up of a significantly higher percentage of people who aren't quite hot shit in the same manner, if you'll pardon my French."

((FOR THE KNOCKOFF CODEX: Fairness Federation = The Justice League equivalent in comics))

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Corn - 01-23-2017 06:27 AM