Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
01-23-2017, 12:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2017 12:15 PM by Corn.)
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
Maria sighed. Why didn't KNIGHT just, tell people things sometimes. When it was relevant. "Ok. Hold up." She got up, and started drawing on the whiteboard.

"Ok, so, here's the Milky Way, right, and here's us, and there's- Jesus I can't draw for shit, umm, so this is vaguely where the DMZ is, and here's the Confederation, and where the Hives hang out. From what I'm told, the Confederation is this republic that's super into imperialism and basically they're huge dicks. I don't know what they look like, but they're really well outfitted for war, I think my agent said power armor? Whatever that means here. And the hives are the bugs. Just, lots of different groups of bugs. And they've been at war for forever. And right in the DMZ, that's us again, are all these nice habitable planets that they want to war over. That they both want. Dunno why exactly the DMZ got set up, but that's where we're at right now, those assholes think these assholes are going to come over, so, I don't know, we might see both?"

[Image: BOJjrK1.pnghttp:]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Corn - 01-23-2017 12:06 PM