Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
01-25-2017, 04:03 PM
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
Maria sighed, dramatically, seeming quite a bit less tense than she had been. She didn't press the whole elf thing. Because now she totally knew elves were real, and that was enough for her, but also, she didn't want to piss him off entirely.

"No need for assurance, I believe you." Her grin lessened to a more polite sort. "Alright. You spilled your beans. Mine are as such: I'm an Aztec demigoddess, which is a gruesome as it sounds, but I've had much less interest in wanton bloodshed than my siblings and cousins, so don't be like that, please, your wizard stuff isn't entirely without stigma either. And there's absolutely no interest in sending friends, which you get to be today, to the wrong afterlives. Quite the opposite. Water manipulation is actually pretty good for stablizin--"

The woman rolled her eyes at her damn self, and sighed. "Sorry. I ramble. I'm nervous, and I think that's a little fair, particularly because explaining that without my life story behind it usually means people think I'm going to fucking kill them on a whim. It's really hard to convince some folk otherwise, so I didn't want to talk about it too much, but I'm also not really into secrets, and it seems like you'd assume worse otherwise." She paused. "... So. Are are we good now? No more shitty judgy looks maybe? Now that all these beans are just, all over the floor?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Corn - 01-25-2017 04:03 PM