Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
01-26-2017, 05:59 AM
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
That was Maria. Miss Manners. Excuse me, could I please have your soul? Thank you.

She looked a little less than pleased about her own joke, but not terribly so. Her eyes were tired, but her grin was warm, though modest. She had a track record for wiping smiles off of faces rather quickly. Might as well not look too chipper about it. "I like to have beef and distrust settled before I go out with someone else to kill myself. Already settled things with Agent Kane, and the Raven, so that leaves you."

She leaned back a bit as she spoke, a hand hanging down and the other settling on her belt. Casual. Like the world wasn't about to end, like she wasn't talking to f u c k i n g V a l e n c e. "So I want to know what your deal is. Why you were being so sketchy at the briefing. You acted like you had something to hide, and I can't be the only one who noticed. My beans are spilled. And it's the end of the world for goodness sake. What are we dealing with that Valence herself isn't keen on sharing?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Corn - 01-26-2017 05:59 AM