Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
01-26-2017, 02:02 PM
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
"I'M NOT "TAINTED BECAUSE I DID A BAD THING." I'M A WEAPON. I STOPPED BEING A HUMAN BEING SOMETIME AROUND NINE YEARS OLD."

thunk

"AND I'M SURE THE GOVERNMENT WILL COVER THIS WHOLE 'ALIENS' THING UP, IF THERE EVEN ARE ALIENS, JUST LIKE THEY COVERED UP THE TIME I HELPED WATCHMAN STOP THE BUTCHER FROM LAUNCHING A NUCLEAR WARHEAD. YEAH, YOU DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THAT ONE, DID YOU?"

thunk

"BUT I'M NOT DOING THIS FOR PRAISE. I'M NOT DOING THIS FOR RECOGNITION. I'M NOT DOING THIS TO PRODUCE THE FUNNIEST JOKE IN THE BUSINESS. I'M DOING THIS TO CHANGE THINGS, AND TO MAKE SURE BIGOTS CAN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT OUT OF FEAR OF THEIR ACTIONS COMING BACK AT THEM. I'M ONLY HELPING KNIGHT WITH THIS ALIEN STUFF BECAUSE THEY'RE... THEY'RE DOING A FAVOR FOR ME, AND THEY'RE HELPING ME TAKE DOWN AN OLD GHOST THAT SHOULD'VE STAYED DEAD."

thunk

"... NOT... NOT LIKE AN ACTUAL GHOST. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SPECIFY THAT, BUT... APPARENTLY PLENTY OF PEOPLE IN THIS OPERATION LIKE TO BELIEVE MAGIC IS REAL. Errrr... NO OFFENSE? LISTEN, WHATEVER HEALING CRYSTAL MUMBO JUMBO YOU BELIEVE IN IS YOUR BUSINESS."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Kocel - 01-26-2017 02:02 PM