Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
02-02-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
Maria went red. How fucking dare he? She saw red too, and one of the coyotes split up, and two hand-shaped sections of water flew out, and pushed him in the chest, splashing. Not hard enough to actually do anything, but enough to show her intent. She was about to throw punches.

"Did I ASK, FOR YOUR LIFE STORY?" Maria asked, teeth tightly clenched. "DO YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS EVER FACED THE TERRORS OF THE WORLD? DO YOU THINK YOU'RE MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYONE HERE, BECAUSE YOU'VE HAD PROBLEMS, LIKE NOBODY ELSE? BUDDY, YOU. ARE. NOT. SPECIAL. AND NOBODY ELSE IS BEING HALF THE SHITTY 'MYSTERIOUS' LONE WOLF COOL GUY POSER MANPAIN MCGEE QUITTER YOU ARE! YOUR PAST DOESN'T MEAN YOU GET TO BE LIKE THIS, AND CALL ME TRASH, YOU HALF-BAKED SHITTY LITTLE MAGICIAN!"

She closed half the distance between them, only a few feet now separating them. She seethed, and her breathing was now noticeable, as she made an attempt to contain herself.

"I DIDN'T ASK. I DON'T CARE- damn it, FUCK YOU, I DO CARE." Her mouth closed. Her teeth didn't show anymore, and while she was about two words away from decking this guy, it was clear that she wasn't lying. She didn't lie often. It was her thing. "That BLOWS! But this is NOT the time! Your time is better spent not GIVING UP on these people. You aren't minimizing losses by not even TRYING! We can bring down more ships! I just need Dragonfly's word to figure out how many we might even need, and we can make a fucking plan. But your 'tragic backstory' does NOT give you grounds to be the SINGLE SHITTIEST team player here, and give ANYTHING less than ALL you've got for them. You can't win without this kind of fucking priority. NOW APOLOGIZE, AND LET'S MAKE THIS FUCKING WORK."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Corn - 02-02-2017 08:08 AM