Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
02-06-2017, 06:16 AM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2017 06:16 AM by Galloglasses.)
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
The Raven checked the charge on his plasma rifle and his ammo count on his deagle as he surveyed the room and noticed Ceridwen happily licking her by now gigantic murder-kitty claws under a Dropship.

Everything went better than expected.

"Alright, bit of a word of warning, whichever way I am going, I'll be shooting out the lights as I go." The Raven explained, "Ceridwen here can travel in shadow form and is basically impervious to damage while she's like that, otherwise she has to do battle in the light as her massive tiger form and she'll be stuck like that for as long as she's in the light. Otherwise she's stuck traveling via the vents." he continued. "I can project magical light to light up however much space we might need in case that's necessary, but otherwise night and darkvision might be a problem for most of us unless your helmets have that functionality."

"My guess is, and this is just my guess, is that the reactors might be at the back of the ship and if we want to blow this thing out of the sky, screwing with them is our best bet. Max, I don't suppose you can access the layout of the ship from here?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Galloglasses - 02-06-2017 06:16 AM