Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
02-14-2017, 11:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2017 11:40 AM by Corn.)
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
Well, Maria would let Desmond have his dramatic reunion with his cat (never seen the guy so worried before) and then exit the riverbed. She was glad the guy had his cat back. Nobody deserves to be parted from their cat like that. Not even dicks. "Glad she's alright." Was all she'd say, before walking over to the group, a fair sized orb of water in tow. Just in case.

She was really excited to see Colonel Hunter! To be honest, she wasn't entirely sure she was going to get the chance. She waved to her, and nodded. "I'll join you all in a bit, going to take care of a few things out here first, I think. Glad to see you..." A deep sigh sounded on the comms, and she opened her visor enough to tap at her earpiece to turn it off for a moment. She'd heard a few things via comms, and it seemed clear that s o m e p e o p l e didn't know how to handle teens. Vaguely, she wondered if she was the youngest adult, barring maybe Akira, on the team.

"Hey, Lux?" She called out to the surrounding area. "You don't have to come out, but I'd like to talk if that's cool. Just hit your earpiece a few times until it connects to mine, and let me know if you're down. I'll be around." With that, she'd turn her comms back on, flip down the visor, and return to scouring the farther sides of the pentagon for sacrifices.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Corn - 02-14-2017 11:39 AM