Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
02-16-2017, 01:13 PM
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
Vigil grumbles, seeming to lose focus. He sighs, standing, and goes over to Lux.

"HEY, LIS-"

He sighs again.

"Listen. I'm not going to give you that bullshit pep talk they are. All that's going to do is make you think of your family out there. That's not how this works. We need to focus ENTIRELY on our objective. It's the only way to cope before it... becomes natural. And I hope it doesn't for you. The fact you can't shake worrying about your family just means you're still human, kid. Trust me when I say that, once this is over, you need to make sure you don't lose that."

He tears a page out of his notebook.

"What you need to do now is just focus on what we have to do. Wrote some notes on observations I made during my last infiltration: how to identify alien officers, their psychic troops, rough maps of their battleship layouts... It's not much, but it's intel, and it's something to focus on."

He hands it to her, along with her tablet.

"Don't think I'll be fluent in their language but I should be able to pick out some words here and there. Thanks."

Vigil turns and heads back to his seat, returning to his note-taking and planning.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Kocel - 02-16-2017 01:13 PM