Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
02-25-2017, 11:53 AM
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
Marcus tore the arrow out of Casey's leg, causing him some mild pain. Hey, it was no worse than all the bullets and plasma and crap he'd been taking. He'd be fine.

Elena rushed over to Kat and gave her a hug, and Kat reciprocated.

"I'm glad you're all right!" she yelled over the sounds of battle. "But we have an atrium to clear! We can hug once this is all over."

And then Kat was off, spreading her moth wings and flying through the air, punching drones and divebombing infantry.

Maria started drowning aliens as the tan streak zoomed around, unceasing in his quest to tear every helmet off every alien. They were a good team. Maria killed a LOT of aliens that way, and a lot more as she descended through the atrium. By the time she'd landed, the atrium was close to being cleared, and she splashed some water on Bevill's face (waking him up) before joining the fray.

Bevill woke with a start, yelling out and reaching for his gun. Then he noticed Sharie and Akira.

"Bloody hell, I expected to be dead!" he shouted, also surprised to find his helmet off. He immediately jumped up. "I give you my thanks, ladies, but this place looks quite chaotic! And filled to the brim with aliens to slay. And allies to fight beside! GOOD WORK to you all, and GOOD HUNTING!"

And then Bevill was off, picking up his guns and going to town. He wasn't one for breaks, it seemed.

Gabriel was staying behind cover, yelling things over the comms and shooting the occasional alien. On the other side of the atrium, Simon was doing the same thing, dropping them left and right. Lex was staying behind cover and occasionally moving as she blasted aliens with her scepter, eyeing Solar Flare's powers as he worked. He seemed to have a lot more control over his solar blasts, and they were incredibly powerful. Plus he could fly. But on the other hand, he couldn't generate hard light, or cool artifacts, and she had no idea how well he healed or saw in the dark. Plus he couldn't create illusions like she could, by the look of things. Hmph.

Max was on the top floor still, cleaning the blood out of his suit, and off his face. Ceridwen stood by for a moment, giving him a mournful look. As if to say she was sorry. And then she rushed off across the catwalk, disappearing into a vent.

Layla flew through the atrium, blasting aliens with her energy beams and blocking their strikes with shields. It was a fun old time! On the ground, Desmond rushed over to Nick and Elizabeth.

"Us too! No time for chit-chat, though, Dezzie! Hate these bloody things!" Nick shouted over the chaos, raising his pistol to shoot one of the power suited aliens. "Plus we're here to make a big explosion, and I'd HATE to disappoint!"

Nick rushed off into the fray, shooting and spreading fire.

"For once, I agree with him," Elizabeth nodded, before also joining the fray.

The streak continued rushing around, ripping off helmets as it passed aliens by. Meanwhile, Bald Eagle bombed and shot them with his glider, occasionally shooting off a blast himself from one of his energy pistols. The Mighty Maple Leaf displayed powers of durability and super strength, and seemed content to rush through the room, suplexing and punching aliens. Lone Star was howling like a maniac, opening fire with his dual pistols, and the Lioness was weaving through the crowd, tripping, stabbing, smashing and kicking aliens as she fought through them. Bevill was back to his usual self, punching, kicking, shooting, or blowing up aliens whenever he saw them. Finally, Solar Flare was flying around the upper levels of the atrium, blasting any aliens that hadn't drowned yet. All the while, the KNIGHT agents were massing into a formation at the center, firing on any aliens or drones they spotted.

Within a minute, the atrium was clear, and Bevill rushed to the center. His helmet was on again.

"GENTLEMEN! SIR KENNETH BEVILL, PLEASED TO MEET YOU ALL. NUMEROUS TEAMS HAVE LANDED ON THE MOTHERSHIP AND ARE NOW CLOSING IN ON THEIR OBJECTIVES. LET US DO THE SAME!" he said. "THERE'S LITTLE TIME TO WASTE. FOLLOW ME! IT'S A FAIR FIGHT AWAY!"

And then Bevill was off through one of the first level doors, expecting the rest to follow him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Cidellus - 02-25-2017 11:53 AM