Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
01-03-2018, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2018 06:24 PM by Protoman.)
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
Isidora decides not to press him on how unnecessary that seemed, instead latching onto the killing bit.

"...To take a life is often necessary, yes. But not humans. Not so long as it can be helped. I have killed, in self defense, and it is unfortunate, to say the least. I pray for the souls of those I was forced to kill every night. I did it to save myself, and to save an innocent, but it pains me that they were denied forgiveness in their mortal lives. We have all been granted a chance at redemption. Even though we are unworthy, though we are sinners and we have evil deep in all our hearts, we have the opportunity to turn away from our rotten nature and be saved. To wantonly take away that opportunity away from one with evil in his heart is... prideful. Very very prideful."

"As for my abilities... I can fight with both blade and gun. I have been trained since the age of twelve to be a warrior. And where my mortal abilities fail me, the Lord guides my blade in battle."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Protoman - 01-03-2018 06:23 PM