Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
01-06-2018, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018 11:56 AM by pail.)
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
"What?? No way!!! How can having another dimension alien be in your head and succ emotions be NOT the on of most interesting things here!"

"Well I don't think she was making a big deal but... Yeah I was kinda curious too." She turns to look at her phone. Which just got booped by a... water bottle...???
"Wow this place is so coo-" She got surprised when Coyote hopped down, man being surrounded by super heros was fucking cool man. "Oh really? Hrm.. I thought it would like... I don't know... Work after this was all over. Man... Oh man... I paid a lot for this.." She pouts. "Well.. Then... Heads up!!" She tosses it in the air, presuming someone from this group would demolish it with their cool powers. Oh whoops looks like she tossed it pretty high... huh...

"Heck yeah!! I'd be down with newbie team! And do all of that movie stuff except it works out for us!!. " She gets closer to Valence. "Dude what do emotions taste like?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - pail - 01-06-2018 11:54 AM