Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
01-10-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
"ALRIGHT, YOU GUYS HAVE FUN WITH THE PLANNING PHASE. MY PLAN, JUST THROWING IT OUT THERE, IS TO TRY TO COVER MY BODY HEAT AND SNEAK IN WHILE HOPING FOR THE BEST. IT'S NOT THE BEST PLAN, SO IF ANY OF YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER, I'M GAME. AND IF WE ASSAULT THE GATE, I GOT THERMITE AND EMP ARROWS. DOWN FOR WHATEVER."

Vigil shrugs and goes off to make the Cobra King some explosive snakes in the armory. They're little mult-jointed toy metal cobras (crudely fashioned, Vigil doesn't really sculpt snakes too often), and in each section is a little pocket of C4. They're wired to a detonator in the hood, with a five second timer. They need to be primed by opening the jaw, then armed by closing the jaw again, which starts the timer. This way, they don't go off in your pocket. He makes as many as he can within whatever time he has before the group sets out, and will hand them off to Cobra King before he sets out.

In the process, Vigil uses this as an excuse to dump a fair amount of C-4 into his bag because, Robot Suicide Mission, why not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Kocel - 01-10-2018 02:27 PM