Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
01-29-2018, 02:28 PM
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
Casey glanced over at Ceridwen nervously. "Um...Like, I assume you can't just teleport inside there somehow, taking us with you right? If we manage to create some shadow or darkness around a leg, think you could claw open an opening?" He asked. He had no idea if this thing could even understand him. Fucking magic.

"I'll see if I can create like, a more immediate wall of dirt around a leg to create a cavity of darkness, and then we'll very quickly wing it and run inside, if we can get inside. And...see what happens?"

Fuck, Casey hated winging it and making plans, neither of those things ever went fucking well for him. And he was being backed up by fucking diamante and a magical panther. He then stopped thinking about all of this suddenly cause it was making him realise he hated everything that was happening, christ, why was this his life?

Probably cause he killed Tyler actually. Fair enough. "Look, we're dead anyway if the robots win, so to hell with it. We can do this." He said sincerely, pumping himself up. Nothing like guilt fuelled motivation. "No way robots would expect something this stupid."

“One day you wake up and realize the world can be conquered.” - Doctor Impossible

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - MQuinny1234 - 01-29-2018 02:28 PM