Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
02-05-2018, 06:05 AM
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
Casey frowned briefly at the mention of Diamante, before mentally brushing it off. "As for as I'm aware, he's still just made of diamond. KNIGHT did some experiments and I have some limited control/telekinesis over earth. Nothing I'd want to base a superhero career off but a helpful additional power for getting around places without interruption. It showed up when they pumped me full of chemical cocktails and buried me alive. Bastards." There clearly wasn't much malice in the insult though, despite what he'd gone through, they'd been reasonably nice people, and didn't deserve to get wasted by STORM.

Casey called Coyote's monies, and revealed the first three cards. "Hmm. Not needing magical... 'Fuel' must be a relief for you." Kinda fucked up, but he was in no place to judge peoples actions or motives, hero business seemed to collect fringe cases anyway. "Hope Ceridwen is okay though. Raven's cat thing followed us and took out the spider robot." He added, raising the pot with some more purples.

“One day you wake up and realize the world can be conquered.” - Doctor Impossible

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - MQuinny1234 - 02-05-2018 06:05 AM