Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
02-05-2018, 06:38 PM
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
"HOW DID THEY OBTAIN THE RESOURCES TO BUILD THIS MANY- GAH. WHATEVER. I'M GOING TO SEE IF I CAN CRANK OUT MORE EMP ARROWS. AND THERMITE... AND... ANYTHING ELSE. SINCE ALL MY ARROWS. ARE BACK IN MY TRUNK. ON THE JET I TOOK HERE."

With no time to lose, Vigil gets creative. He might not be a super-genius a-la Max, but he could be pretty clever when he needed to be, and his engineering specialty had always been making due with whatever he could scavenge. He creates as much thermite-foam solution as he can, putting most of it into arrows and the rest of it into... Canisters? If he could make some? He was pretty sure he could loot some plastic spray bottles from the janitor's closet and rig up something else if needed. In fact, he was probably already looting most of the chemicals from there anyway.

He sets Devana about making the EMP devices, also employing the help of anybody crafty enough and open to lending a hand. While she's doing this, he also makes a side batch of just regular expanding concrete foam, and looks into (maybe?) making some sort of thermal-obscuring smoke? He'd actually swallow pride and ask for Volts' input on that, and if the mad scientist couldn't help, Vigil would just try his best to make a prototype, dump it if it didn't work, produce more if it did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Kocel - 02-05-2018 06:38 PM
<