Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
02-07-2018, 12:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2018 12:53 PM by Protoman.)
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
Isidora shakes her head. "It is the foremost duty of those who serve Christ to provide comfort to the afflicted. Even if I believed in my heart of hearts that you felt no conflict about this decision, it would be my foremost duty to provide you comfort, even while condemning your actions. The Prodigal Son, and all." She taps her fingers against her knuckles.

"A word of advice, though?" She glances across the crowd of heroes, super or no. Her eyes move slowly between Casey and Lux and Vigil and Symon and Coyote and ESPECIALLY LUX. "...While heroes provide us a beacon to follow, a light in the dark, they are not beyond reproach. None of us are - least of all me. In case it isn't obvious yet, you are among them. An equal. They are all as scared, confused, and frightened as you. Rather than relying on them to guide you through this, I'd suggest you look within. Whether or not you believe it was placed there by a higher power, your conscience seems to be quite a powerful one, and so long as you follow it, I have utter faith that it will guide you down the path of righteousness."

She offers the woman a gentle smile.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Protoman - 02-07-2018 12:49 PM