Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
02-17-2018, 07:21 AM
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
Assuming the group didn't have coms, cause the robots could pick that up and slaughter us, Casey would tunnel back to the group and give them the grim horrible news, taking back vigil and Devena if they wanted, or telling them he'd come back in whatever integer of a hour was reasonable for the tunnel journey. So, therefore, rest of Assault team could know what was happening and formulate plans and discussion.

"Yeah, we're fucked if they see if above ground. I can't imagine inside and in the lower levels of the base is gonna be much fun either, figuring either traps or rooms full of death or what. I don't see how we can distract them either without everything around the distraction area getting scorched earthed. 10 spiderbots guys. 10. And I doubt they'll be kind enough to all shoot at Rookie at the same time, although that'd be convenient if we could make them all focus fire in one go somehow at us. I mean, we'd probably all still die anyway in the barrage sans Rookie, who'd get killed afterwards or something, but still."

“One day you wake up and realize the world can be conquered.” - Doctor Impossible

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - MQuinny1234 - 02-17-2018 07:21 AM