Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
02-20-2018, 08:11 AM
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
"With respect, that is suicide sir. For us to get close enough to be viewed as a potential distraction, is to get close enough to get blown up by up to 10 spiderbots. I've no idea how any of us, let alone Max could get to those bunker doors. At best, we'd need 3 or 4 suicidal distraction squads to draw some of the forces away so that the compound clears out a little to make a stealth pass easier, but there's no possible distraction force we could muster that what get more than, say, 2 spider bots to walk over to murder us."

"Probably. I mean..." He looked about the group. "Um... Okay, maybe we could, depending on some creative miracle-science from our boy scientist and if Coyote's friend here can flex some of those mighty godly muscles for us?" He said, semi-desperately as a possible plan came together. "Me...and you, Talock? Bald eagle, rookie, um...maybe one or two others to help out. Can you do any weather control or anything, I'm talking rain and thunder and lightning, the works but the heavier the better. Max, if you could whip up as much smoke bombs or whatever as possible from what we got here. I got a hammer thing and stuff you can have. With that kind of cover, I'll try to create as big a continuous tremor as I can in the smokey area, maybe Diamante can push over a few trees to sell it. Lone star, er Vigil's sidekick, sorry I don't know your name, just shoot out some mass firepower to make it seem like there's more of us. Bald eagle and rookie, you two together fly around near the edges of the smoke
/mist cloud and deflect any spider lasers that come blasting into us. And er, everyone else while that is happening, can just try to sneak in to the main bunker?"

“One day you wake up and realize the world can be conquered.” - Doctor Impossible

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - MQuinny1234 - 02-20-2018 08:11 AM