Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
08-14-2018, 01:56 PM
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy
"Yeah, a lot of people don't know how versatile ketchup is. I'd say it's the Swiss Army knife of condiments but that title goes to mayo. You can remove adhesives and kill headlice with mayo. Use it as quick grease substitute, too, if you want your door hinges to smell like mayonnaise."

Vigil shrugged.

"Doesn't keep too long. I usually get Miraculous Whip instead. And I don't use them for industrial uses. Except for, like, one arrow, I'm working on. But there's a better source of the acids and sugars I need for that one than ketchup."

The sandwich was delivered. Vigil nodded and gave a grunt of thanks to the server before drowning the fries in ketchup.

"... I wonder if I could get a bowl of gravy for these things, too... Hm, no, I think I'm fine with the marinara they gave with the sandwich... Say, did anyone find a weakness for the angels? I trapped one in concrete but nothing really worked until more came out later on. Are they weak to... Other angels? I know electrical currents and fire don't do anything... I think hallucinogenics might have had a minor effect but I didn't want to let it out of the concrete to find out. Thing drank a gallon of LSD just fine."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masks: Tales of Heroism and Villainy - Kocel - 08-14-2018 01:56 PM