In Progress Time States
08-22-2016, 09:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2016 09:57 AM by Coldblooded.)
RE: Time States
"I see, I see... interesting. So do you have any idea where these 'mice shelters' were exactly?"

Melissa takes out a wrinkled old notebook and writes the word MICE on it in all capital letters.

Tumblr/Steam
08-26-2016, 08:01 AM
[Image: turn1.png]
A tick is timing.

The timestream is undisturbed for now... go forth.

Remember, you can do a Home Action and a Time Action. Travel only to the eras with black names. More eras will open up as the game passes, either on its own, or due to your actions!

Also remember, during diplomacy you can mention one Significant Event, which gets added to the timeline. Mark it clearly when you do so. The event has to fit the currently implied causality.

Current Known Timeline
MOMENT OF CREATION
The universe is created. It contains at least half a dozen stars with planets, and various glowing orbs of valuable crystals clinging to the inside of the crystalline orb of creation. On the planet Centrum, the Observer plants a Chrysanthemum, in the middle of the area that will become Crysanthenum.

[not a moment passes]

ANCIENT AGE
Garan Bardim Khoros comes into existence, becomes Cosmic Empire, as species come into existence, ripe for conquest. Minotaurs and pigmen tremble in fear and awe.

[unknown time passes]

THE FALL OF GODS
Magic strains and breaks. Cosmic travel between planets and systems become night impossible. Empires break.

[an eon passes]

THE FIRST SPARK OF SOMETHING THAT ALWAYS EXISTED
In an era where giant neon green lizards roam the world (note: for some reason, people thought they were covered in feathers), a tribal lizard eats something it shouldn't have, and vanishes to never return.

[several millennia pass]

HIGH SAUREAN AGE
Industry and shadowy magic forms the lizard cities. Life is though, but serviceable. Contact is made again with the planets and the stars, albeit nothing sentient really remains.
A meteor is detected.

[a century passes]

IMPACT, GROUND ALEPH
Pockets and remnants remain. But for the majority, nothing left, but oil. Cold.

[several millennia pass]
PEOPLE DAWN
People of the Holes in Big Rocks unite, ready to face the unknown. Ingenious, if talk simple. They fight large brown lizards and hairy animals, lot of them have big teeth.

[a millennium passes]

PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN ROCKS THAT THEY MOVED
People of the Holes in Big Rocks becomes forgotten, as several tribes, like the FLOWRUM (built near a magical flower) become more dominant, and began building their first cities.

[a few millennia pass]

EST 1650
Minotaria is conquered by the Empire Of Crysanthenum, and the Bellerophon company enters the private sector.

[a few centuries pass]

WAR OF ENVY
The world is ignited once more, as wealth, and secret technologies spur conflict. Complacent generals think they can finish the war in a single strike: they kinda did. After years of struggle, a new warqueen finally captures the reigns.

[centuries pass]

BETRAYAL
A dynasty falls (or was it a single person?), as the viziers stage a coup, and remove the monarchy from position. The great unified empire is divided by nationalities. Hyper intelligent lab mice manage to crack the code to a series of hidden vaults, sealed by several queens, at the orders of a rich pig and minotaur merchants.

[decades pass]

SIGHTS AND SMELLS UNKNOWN
Having survived in a vast fallout shelter, slowly rebuilding their technology surpassing the science of old, the Bellerophon company is one of the most prosperous corporation, with a vast reach into the sky, and good lodging opportunities above the poisoned soil. The world is sick and rife with pollution, but who cares, when new stars await...

[decades pass]

THE LEAK
Magic slowly returns in a full force, along with the ice age. Anti-capitalist wizards topple the corporations, whose plasma guns are nothing compared to the might of GUNDALPH THE RED's spears. The habitat towers inevitably crack, and the wizards lead the people into space.

[epochs pass]

LAST STAND
The remnant, who existed all along, emerges from the hole it was hiding in. Cultists prepare for the changing the past, and for the moment when the universe is reset. Why is it so cold...

[once a billion names are calculated]

CONTROL THE ALTERNATIVE OF DELETION
Are you sure? Press Why.

[in a moment that will never be reached, strange snails consume the frozen universe, eating the original chrysanthemum]

It is time time
08-28-2016, 08:40 PM
Oh yeah I forgot action deadline is September 4th, make sure you mention significant events in the thread, and send me your actions in PM by that time.

It is time time
09-05-2016, 03:07 PM
Significant event: The Spacecats Evolve - A species of spaceborne feline gains intelligence. They are natural hunters and love piracy. The spacecats fly around in scavenged ships held together by unstable magic.

The one, the only, Vancho!
09-05-2016, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2016 07:48 PM by ProfessorLizzard.)
((Clarification, the significant events are meant to be mentioned in discussion, but this works too. Also if you don't mention the time period it happens, I'll place it myself to a time era near your hometime. I am extending this for a week due to School Starting I Heard, or until I get all actions sent in, not waiting for all the significant events mentioned, so post them quickly before deadline))

Space cats are now canon, and always have existed in the ANCIENT AGE.

It is time time
09-05-2016, 07:53 PM
"Ah ha, do you hear the news about the recent evacuation? Robots from an impossibly old civilization, dug from ancient earth? I thought you could only find raw metals and organic bone in the dirt..."
09-05-2016, 08:14 PM
New era is now canon: ROBOT ERA OF ROBOTTERRA right after the FALL OF GODs.

Timeline is inaccessible for now.

Remnants of the Fall Of Gods lingered for a while, before completely running out of Magic Fossil Fuels (made form liquid magic trees), and were (not) known for their mathematical art, and the horrible weapons they guarded. They didn't have hart to take apart those weapons, because they were so beautiful. Maybe they are still there, waiting for the Emperor's return.

It is time time
09-11-2016, 08:06 PM
TIME ALERT!

Time travelers are advised to avoid the era succeding THE LEAK! Sightings of incredibly dangerous WIZARD HIVES have been reported in many regions of space, threatening the very fabric of reality! Under no circumstances should anyone travel to this era to claim the fabled WIZARD'S HONEY...
09-12-2016, 05:51 AM
Canon added: despite looking like humans, WIZARDS came from the depths of space

It is time time
09-14-2016, 07:50 AM
[Image: turn2.png]

Deadline is very gone! Remember to post your significant events in time next time, and also in an IC manner. Reminder: significant event is a historical fact you have found out about, and it has to fit the current timeline, albeit you may twist things a bit to fit it in.

New Information made public about certain ages:
ANCIENT ERA, THE LEAK

Subtle changes detected: ANCIENT AGE, LAST STAND

New era uncovered: ROBOT ERA OF ROBOTTERRA, can be visited.

Timeline

MOMENT OF CREATION
The universe is created. It contains at least half a dozen stars with planets, and various glowing orbs of valuable crystals clinging to the inside of the crystalline orb of creation. On the planet Centrum, the Observer plants a Chrysanthemum, in the middle of the area that will become Crysanthenum.

[not a moment passes]

ANCIENT AGE
Garan Bardim Khoros comes into existence, becomes Cosmic Empire, as species come into existence, ripe for conquest. Minotaurs and pigmen tremble in fear and awe.
Space cats steers their ships across the universe. A grand statue is built, which will last forever.

[unknown time passes]

THE FALL OF GODS
Magic strains and breaks. Cosmic travel between planets and systems become night impossible. Empires break.

[decades pass]

ROBOT ERA OF ROBOTTERRA

Remnants of the Fall Of Gods lingered for a while, before completely running out of Magic Fossil Fuels (made form liquid magic trees), and were (not) known for their mathematical art, and the horrible weapons they guarded. They didn't have hart to take apart those weapons, because they were so beautiful. Maybe they are still there, waiting for the Emperor's return.

[a century passes]

ASSAULT AND EMPTY BATTERY

After a large minotaur uprising, the robots run out of energy. Most of them shut down, some of them vanish to places unknown.

[an eon passes]

In an era where giant neon green lizards roam the world (note: for some reason, people thought they were covered in feathers), a tribal lizard eats something it shouldn't have, and vanishes to never return.

[several millennia pass]

HIGH SAUREAN AGE
Industry and shadowy magic forms the lizard cities. Life is though, but serviceable. Contact is made again with the planets and the stars, albeit nothing sentient really remains.
A meteor is detected.

[a century passes]

IMPACT, GROUND ALEPH

[several millennia pass]
PEOPLE DAWN
People of the Holes in Big Rocks unite, ready to face the unknown. Ingenious, if talk simple. They fight large brown lizards and hairy animals, lot of them have big teeth.

[a millennium passes]

People of the Holes in Big Rocks becomes forgotten, as several tribes, like the FLOWRUM (built near a magical flower) become more dominant, and began building their first cities.

[a few millennia pass]

EST 1650
Minotaria is conquered by the Empire Of Crysanthenum, and the Bellerophon company enters the private sector.

[a few centuries pass]

WAR OF ENVY
The world is ignited once more, as wealth, and secret technologies spur conflict. Complacent generals think they can finish the war in a single strike: they kinda did. After years of struggle, a new warqueen finally captures the reigns.

[centuries pass]

BETRAYAL
A dynasty falls (or was it a single person?), as the viziers stage a coup, and remove the monarchy from position. The great unified empire is divided by nationalities. Hyper intelligent lab mice manage to crack the code to a series of hidden vaults, sealed by several queens, at the orders of a rich pig and minotaur merchants.

[decades pass]

Having survived in a vast fallout shelter, slowly rebuilding their technology surpassing the science of old, the Bellerophon company is one of the most prosperous corporation, with a vast reach into the sky, and good lodging opportunities above the poisoned soil. The world is sick and rife with pollution, but who cares, when new stars await...

[decades pass]

THE LEAK
Human looking space wizard hives form in the depths of space, and once full of WIZARD HONEY, soon launching their fleet to Centrum...

Magic slowly returns in a full force, along with the ice age. Anti-capitalist wizards topple the corporations, whose plasma guns are nothing compared to the might of GUNDALPH THE RED's spears. The habitat towers inevitably crack, and the wizards lead the people into space.

[epochs pass]

LAST STAND
The remnant, who existed all along, emerges from the hole it was hiding in, under a giant, still gleaming statue of an old god. Cultists prepare for the changing the past, and for the moment when the universe is reset. Why is it so cold...

Are you sure? Press Why.

[in a moment that will never be reached, strange snails consume the frozen universe, eating the original chrysanthemum. a statue is left uneaten][/align]

The line of the dead:
September 21th at min
September 25th at max

It is time time
09-14-2016, 12:23 PM
Ganymede returned to the forum, leaving the small assemblage of drones to meander back to the shuttle.

"Well, that was certainly a distraction," he said. "It seems some of us have decided to leap straight into changing history. Does anyone have anything they wish to announce?"
09-15-2016, 11:33 AM
"Ah ha ha...there has been disturbances in my era. People disappearing..." Sar'ran said, wiping her forehead with a hankerchief. "...Trying not to think of the implications."
09-15-2016, 11:59 AM
Garan Bardim Khoros speaks, his voice like thunder.

"I have made a great statue, and it seems it has lasted all the ages! Is it not glorious? Gaze upon its magnificence!"

09-15-2016, 12:26 PM
Many, if not all of the time delegates notice the tiny AI pestering them before is gone, now connected to a much larger display.

"It is good to see you again. I have discovered vital information, and it will be acted upon soon for the benefit of all."
09-15-2016, 04:17 PM
"My people are prospering well in our time. We hope to soon be able to open a new port for intertemporal tourists to visit."

Melissa looks over at the ABCD AI. "You're from the distant future, correct? You must have a near limitless supply of advice for those of us who aren't quite so privileged in our positions in the timeline, and we would of course be glad to listen to any information or technology that you'd be willing to share."

Tumblr/Steam
09-15-2016, 11:14 PM
"It depends what is meant to be done with it." The AI focuses on the group. "What are your opinions on magic?"
09-16-2016, 11:44 AM
Khoros laughed.

"Magic? What fool would not view it in favor? For indeed, as I am the perfect being it is through great magics which I have wrought the wondrous things of this world, like my statue you see there. A mundane sculptor would be lucky to see his work last a hundred years, while my work is eternal."

09-16-2016, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2016 01:44 PM by Demonsul.)
Ganymede seemed mildly disgruntled. "I have little opinion on such things," he said. "From what we can tell from our investigations, magic is a force that existed millennia before my time but was long since destroyed by the time Bellerophon Corporation rose to hegemony. I believe I read in one of the reports that it returns in the future, however. As is plainly evident, magic is by no means required to achieve great things."
09-16-2016, 03:34 PM
Melissa scoffs. "Magic? Isn't that just another word for any insufficiently advanced science?"

Tumblr/Steam
09-16-2016, 03:42 PM
"You do not live until the end of the universe without discovering that magic is real. Despite that its reality is very important right now.

I ask you all because we must either destroy or preserve magic, right from the first change."
09-16-2016, 11:36 PM
"I think you might be in error," said Ganymede. "As important as it might be for yours, magic is hardly relevant for our civilization. Our temporal scouts report that it fades and returns over time, so preserving or destroying it with finality would in fact be changing history."
09-19-2016, 01:03 PM
"Magic leaving or re-entering the universe has been shown to dramatically push the flow of entropy. Even if it is only kept and practiced by a single individual through most of the non magical history it would be enough.

Alternately there is always the destruction route. As the universe began with magic in it however I think the former option is better."
09-19-2016, 07:16 PM
"Huh, that's interesting. We don't really have magic in our era. Just good ol' science. What's magic like in your timeline?"
09-20-2016, 03:30 PM
Khoros shook his head.

"Magic is power, plain and simple, and I will not have it destroyed. Though, I did hear that at a certain point in the future, the high concentration of magic caused many demigods and other powerful mages to be born. Of course, none of them compare to me! But still, the high number of magic-users there did cause a lot of trouble for the ordinary people. Perhaps I should find that era and clean it up a bit - it wouldn't do to have unrest in my Perfect Empire."

09-22-2016, 08:28 AM
Magic is mostly gone. All things are mostly gone.

In the centuries prior to the reset magic ended with the last of the great mages. They battled with the remnants of the corporations and technological empires. Magic clashed with machine over the last dying stars. Ironically they drained many of them in their efforts to triumph over each other. The mages eventually lost and took a heroic last stand. When their last sun died it took both sides with it.

It is my purpose to see that day will one day never come. Entropy can be stopped without resetting the universe. The first step to this is to greatly delay it.

Magic remaining in or leaving the universe for good is vital to this. I would again ask for your help.

Significant Event: Final Fantasy
09-24-2016, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2016 07:00 PM by ProfessorLizzard.)
Significant event accepted: Final fantasy happens at the beginning of The Remnant era!

Deadline of actions and events on the 25th looms above us.

It is time time
09-25-2016, 04:11 AM
"So anyway, my people back were doing some excavation work, and we happened to uncover some interesting fossils." Melissa reaches under the table and starts to pull something out of her bag. She takes out a huge Longhorn Cow skull and places it down on the table with a heavy thud. She reaches back down again and lifts up a massive chunk of amber. Inside the amber is the fossil of a somehow very angry looking killer bee, as big as Melissa's head. The bee is wearing a strange set of leather armor. She places it down next to the cow skull. "So, do these look familiar to anyone?"

Millions of years ago, huge dino-cattle roamed the plains of the world, peacefully grazing to their hearts content. But not all was well, as they were often forced to do battle with the aggressive and territorial Beedrildactyls. The wide variety of armor and weapons that can be found scattered around their battlesites seems to indicate at least a moderate level of intelligence from both species, but the reason for their mutual extinction is still yet a mystery.

Significant Event: The Land of Milk and Honey (LOMAH)

Tumblr/Steam
09-25-2016, 09:22 AM
Significant event accepted, placed at "THE FIRST SPARK OF SOMETHING THAT ALWAYS EXISTED".
Imagine if the saurians descended from one of these instead...

It is time time
09-27-2016, 06:56 AM
[Image: turn3.png]

TURN 3

New Information made public about certain ages:
LAST STAND, THE FIRST SPARK OF SOMETHING THAT ALWAYS EXISTED

Subtle changes detected:

Old era unlocked: FALL OF GODS, can be visited.

The timeline ripples! Looks like the Observer Effect really works!

*If a time era gets enough significant events, depending on the difficulty of the era, it might open on its own*

Timeline
MOMENT OF CREATION

[not a moment passes]

ANCIENT AGE
Space cats steers their ships across the universe. A grand statue is built, which will last forever.

[unknown time passes]

THE FALL OF GODS

[decades pass]

ROBOT ERA OF ROBOTTERRA

[a century passes]

ASSAULT AND EMPTY BATTERY

After a large minotaur uprising, the robots run out of energy. Most of them shut down, some of them vanish to places unknown.

[an eon passes]

In an era where giant neon green lizards roam the world (note: for some reason, people thought they were covered in feathers), a tribal lizard eats something it shouldn't have, and vanishes to never return. Beedrildactyls and Dino-cattle fight for dominance, but somehow, the green lizards prevail.

[several millennia pass]

HIGH SAUREAN AGE
A meteor is detected.

[a century passes]

IMPACT, GROUND ALEPH

[several millennia pass]
PEOPLE DAWN

[a millennium passes]

Several tribes, like the FLOWRUM (built near a magical flower) become more dominant, and began building their first cities. People of the Holes in Big Rocks, a minor tribe, is still around, known for creating vast farms using their sticks as hoes, supplementing their diet with fresh vegetables.

[a few millennia pass]

EST 1650

[a few centuries pass]

WAR OF ENVY

[centuries pass]

BETRAYAL

[decades pass]

[decades pass]

THE LEAK
Human looking space wizard hives form in the depths of space, and once full of WIZARD HONEY, soon launching their fleet to Centrum...

[epochs pass]

LAST STAND
The remnant, who existed all along, emerges from the hole it was hiding in, under a giant, still gleaming statue of an old god. Cultists prepare for the changing the past, and for the moment when the universe is reset. Why is it so cold...

Are you sure? Press Why.

[in a moment that will never be reached, strange snails consume the frozen universe, eating the original chrysanthemum. a statue is left uneaten][/align]

Deadline: I am not sure yet, probably Oct 2nd for soft deadline, and 6th for hard.

It is time time
10-14-2016, 05:37 AM
So... I have got only one command sent in. ;-;...

It is time time
10-14-2016, 08:11 AM
(sorry, been busy, command sent )