Complete CYOMRCGTG Mafia (Endgame - House Always Wins)
11-16-2016, 03:22 PM
RE: CYOMRCGTG Mafia (Endgame - House Always Wins)
Yay town!

Now hopefully my next game here I won't be as awkward, but no promises.
11-16-2016, 07:44 PM
I'm glad to see that dC has continued his streak of writing way more than everyone else in his QT.

Anyway, I hope this game proved that when I suggest plans of action, it's well worth reading them, considering if I've snuck in some bits of illogic, and calling me out if so...and if not, not just taking a logical argument for my survival as a scumtell.

It didn't really help game balance that I ended up with ludicrously powerful roles, ending the game with a doctor and a vig/townfirm extrapolator, and having used an anonymous daykill (that I could not be connected with in any direct way, unless I made the connection explicitly clear, and that was designed to hide any tells) and a role tht jsut straight up nullified all kills for a night.
11-16-2016, 11:04 PM
well to be fair a good chunk of my QT was either me
- Laughing at the snitch nexus, or
- Demanding Megazord

WHOA CHECK OUT ALL THESE MAFIA GAMES GUYS
(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
11-17-2016, 04:14 AM
What's this?! There were cop roles I didn't get? Heresy!

Good game everyone :D and I apologize for all my noob questions. You were all very helpful and welcoming. Thanks!

(Also, I am still super happy that my Power Ranger card got played. I seriously thought no one would go for that.)
11-17-2016, 06:38 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2016 06:39 PM by anacreon.)
I am happy town managed to pull out a win d2 i was like fuck it town is lynching some one even if it is me.

Also sorry for being more aloof than what i normally am.

[Image: sonicsig2.jpg]
Steam
11-19-2016, 01:00 PM
(11-16-2016 08:32 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  We've got an entire 100 something post quicktopic of just me and Pala discussing roles and game balance for two months. I'm fine with sharing it now if Pala is.

Any news on this?

(06-06-2016 06:12 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  if there was ever a scumteam to overthink things and make a huge dramatic production out of day one, DC and Granola would probably be it.
11-21-2016, 12:41 PM
Sorry for vanishing so completely, here's the link for our Place of Judgement.

Everyone did a fantastic job, even with the complete collapse of the scum team's chances D2 it was a really exciting game to watch.
11-21-2016, 05:49 PM
Wait, I really submitted DC IS SCUM AGAIN as a desperado kill rather than a regular one? Lame, past me. That card should have been a regular vig. Good call on that.

This is good reading though. I'll probably make more comments or something.

11-21-2016, 05:57 PM
I'll be honest seeing you get burned immediately by your own insane role was something that excited me, but it was also an iffy line to so drastically change a role and we had a lot of kills already.

What could have been though...
11-21-2016, 10:48 PM
I've been wondering, the Undertaker role talks about all players "half alive or more than dead", does that mean it would have worked with the Resurrection role?
11-22-2016, 07:00 AM
(11-21-2016 10:48 PM)Druplesnubb Wrote:  I've been wondering, the Undertaker role talks about all players "half alive or more than dead", does that mean it would have worked with the Resurrection role?

No, the Undertaker was part of a batch of roles that somebody submitted that could either "half kill" somebody, or give them an extra half of a life. (See post #34 in the POJ thread.) Not all of those roles made it into the final cut, but Undertaker could have been affected by anyone with only half a life remaining, or by anyone who had died after being half killed earlier.

Tumblr/Steam
11-22-2016, 08:40 AM
That player was me, by the by.