In Progress Magic World Tour (80ish days)
03-01-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: Magic World Tour (80ish days)
Corax sneakily waits until the elevator goes up. She tumbles down when everyone leaves. Sneakily.
03-01-2017, 11:14 AM
Cameron goes Too Deep. He's gonna get that point for his team, investigation be damned.
03-03-2017, 10:03 PM
As the Atrium is on the top floor, Corax waits for the elevator to descend. As it goes past the other floors, her burglar senses are alerted to the boarded up floor under maintenance. The elevator hits the bottom, as it starts to move upwards, she tumbles in to the Rogball exhibit, and watches as Cameron runs across a playing field knocking away attackers, surviving hits from foam axes, while holding a glowing ball. He reaches the end of the field, and throws the ball at the target mark on the ceiling. He scored a TOUCH UP for the Shirts!

It is time time
03-04-2017, 04:25 AM
"Take that! Not even the COOLEST SKELETON can stop me!"

This baiting is purely unintentional, Cameron is just very competitive and a poor winner.
03-04-2017, 04:36 PM
Cameron is doing a good job! Corax steals some Rogball paraphernalia (a t-shirt and some team-color facepaint for Shirts) before trying to find a boarded up area.
03-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Oh, great. These skeletons knew what they were doing. Too many disguises, it would not be easy to pick out just who Fogg was. He wasn’t a dorf, right? Perhaps it was still a good idea to talk to the one on this floor. What could go wrong, after all?

“Excuse me, I have noticed there is a skeleton contest. Who do you think has the best chances at the moment? Is there anybody that looks incredibly convincing?”

Ugh, sorry, was at the hospital for a week, hope I didn't delay things too much
03-08-2017, 06:27 PM
Hmmm..... Suspicious. Jim Bob tailed the sweaty skeleton. He made like he wasn't looking at the refiner, but tried to get a better look at the strange dorf. Trying to see if something else was off, or perhaps the dorf just had some unfortunate medical problems or something.

Oh no dude :( Are you well now? If not get well soon man.
03-09-2017, 09:40 PM
Sorry to hear that, i hope you are better now :(

The Dorf with the SKELETON written on the jacket smugly tells Jethro, that definitely he is going to win, due to his abstract primal, yet academic representation of the theme. He gets interrupted by the dorf wearing the bone scarf, who loudly emphasizes that she will be the winner as her scarf symbolizes bones being scattered in the wind. A third one interrupts, wearing a plastic pelvis as some sort of horrid carnival mask, that the others are amateurs. It seems to be, that these are really skeleton afficionados. But from the yelling, he learns that this contest was in honour of the arrival of Skeleton Fogg. Planned all in advance? Either way, this floor seems to be not as suspicious.
_____

Jim Bob follows the Sweating Dorf. He keeps looking at his watch. An errant twitch of the eye. He is clearly nervous about something. His phone starts to ring. Alarmed, he tries to sidle to a corner in the room. Jim Bob hears him say "Ready when you are, yes, of course."
_____

Cameron's response confuses the shirt team, and the skeleton team begins to argue themselves about which one of them is the coolest skeleton, to figure out which one of them should take offense at this.

Meanwhile, Corax finds a service stairway entrance, with "DO NOT ENTER - STAFF ONLY - OR WHEN THE ELEVATOR IS NOT WORKING" written on it. It probably leads up to the boarded up room.

It is time time
03-15-2017, 09:48 AM
Clearly, this wasn't the right place to be at right now. Perhaps later. Perhaps when something were to happen. But for now, there were too many skeleton aficionados and not enough skeletons. So instead, it was time to further comb through the building. Jethro knew how to do that, knew how to find every last piece of dust in a place, especially a museum floor. So, he desceneded one level, all the while on the lookout.

And once he was in the golden part, that only ramped up further. There had to be something somewhere, right?
03-15-2017, 12:17 PM
Seeing no skeletons take up the offer Cameron sneaks off to the Forbidden room.
03-17-2017, 10:25 AM
Corax starts pulling off the boards. In a sneakily manner.
03-17-2017, 10:30 AM
Jim Bob snuck off to a more secluded corner of the area and whispered into his communicator. "Might have somethin' in Meteor Mining." He then returned his attention to Sweaty Dorf, to watch, but also prepared to step in if the dorf started up anything that seemed dangerously suspicious.
03-17-2017, 09:30 PM
Jethro enters the elevator, and travels down a floor of "GOLD: THE FRIEND OF ALL DORVES". The installation seems to be about a famous sled dog who bravely guided their team, so the elderly miners of a distant town could get their medicine in time.

There aren't as many people here.

There is an actual, very friendly dog here, according to the labels, he is the descendant of the heroic dog, and is called Platinum. He is trotting about the place with a happy expression.

~~~~

Sweaty Dorf seems to be still waiting for a signal, but the time must be close, as he keeps looking at his watch. Could be any time now.

~~~~

Slipping away from the rage of the game, Cameron sneaks through the Employee Only Stairs, which seems to not be locked. Exiting the stairs at the forbidden floor, he ends up between a space between the boarded up entrance to the exhibit (or relative to his current position, boarded up exit to the elevator), and another boarded up door, leading into the actual exhibit.
Corax appears, and loses the boards, using her claws and burgler expertise. Now you can easily leave towards the elevator, and deeper into the exhibit.

You hear industrial noises coming from behind the inner door.

It is time time
03-18-2017, 05:40 AM
Oh boy. Machines! They should be easy to steal, right?

Corax silently shuffles into the exhibit.
03-18-2017, 06:10 AM
Cameron likes how Corax thinks, he follows.
03-20-2017, 04:42 AM
A dog? And not a lot of people? Perhaps it was worth a shot. Dogs were notoriously good at this, after all. One could even say they were natural enemies of skeletons. And if it didn’t work, there weren’t many people to know about it.

Jehtro kneels down to be at a similar height as Platinum, and then quietly makes his … demands? Questions? “Hey, do you want some bones? There’s a skeleton here somewhere, he can probably spare one or two for you. We just have to find him!”
03-20-2017, 06:30 AM
"Lovely work they've been' puttin' into these exhibits, huh?" Jim Bob asked the Sweaty Dorf, stepping beside him. He put on a friendly grin, and nodded to the closest one. "I ain't understood the beauty a' minin' 'till I got in to see all this."
03-23-2017, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2017 10:59 AM by ProfessorLizzard.)
The dog happily HORFS and BORFS in reply to Jehtro's questions, which is loud enough to be audible through the secret agent earpieces. Jim Bob, using his magic, understands that the dog is saying "I hear rumblings from below!!!"

Sweaty Dorf is jostled for a second, but then replies with generic "Oh yes, yes, of course." Jim Bob sees that he keeps staring at his watch.
~~~~

Corax, holding her stolen Rogball merch, sneaks into the exhibit, followed by Cameron. There are various alchemy crystals suspended in bubbling tanks. Looks like this will be a rivergrown crystal exhibit. The most interesting thing seems to be the crack on the wall, that seems to be expanding, with an ever amplifying drilling sounds coming right behind it.

It is time time
03-23-2017, 09:57 AM
"Cameron, what's that crack," says Corax in a blatantly obvious manner but still a whisper because she wants to be mysterious even if she is surprised.
03-23-2017, 01:50 PM
"I don't know. Let's find out!"

Cameron uses his magical powers to try and bring the crack to life and blab on what's going on.

It has only a mouth, and it must scream tattle.
03-23-2017, 09:19 PM
The crack comes to life, and gapes in fear. You can see the head of a giant drill sticking through it, still spinning, drilling at the wall.

~~~

Jethro's phone rings. The number displayed seems to be the phone number Corax found in her lunch.

It is time time
03-24-2017, 01:07 AM
Cameron grins. "Thank you, wall mouth. Nicely done."

He jumps in to look at the drill and maybe stop it.
03-24-2017, 02:33 AM
The mouth gapes wide, Cameron tries to jump in, but the spinning drill is close enough to the crack it was making that this would only result in a Cameron Smoothie.

You hear voices: "Huh, the wall is not resisting, we might have breached it faster then I thought." Skeleton noises.

The mouth continues gaping, as the drill's peak passes through it, scared to close on the spinning instrument.

It is time time
03-24-2017, 04:36 AM
Skeletons. How foul.

He raises the drill, and also what the hell it might as well also feel love. Towards the wall. You know, the one it is currently being forced to destroy. Let's see what happens.
03-24-2017, 07:20 AM
Corax just walks in, silently eating a hot dog while having all her attention on this drill debacle.
03-25-2017, 11:29 AM
"Waitin' on a friend? You look a mite nervous. They pretty or somethin'?" Jim Bob held a warm grin, despite his growing concerns. Sweaty Dorf seemed like he was going to set something off, and Jim Bob wanted to be close enough to stop them from activating whatever it was, particularly with that dog's warning.
03-26-2017, 08:29 AM
"Many thanks, my canine friend. I shall bring back bones if I find any."

With that, Jethro set off. Down below? That was ... the restaurant, wasn't it? Oh no. Restaurants. Jethro did not like them. At all. But here he was. And as he was descending, obviously somebody called. Who was it? Who knew. Only one way to find out.

"The Secret Reagents here, what is your inquiry? If it's fanmail, please contact our label. If it's interviews, we currently only do audio ones. "
03-27-2017, 03:20 AM
Jethro stopped at the entrance of the restaurant. The headwaiterdorf is waiting expectantly.

The phone answers, quivering with suppressed rage "There you are! Why have you not dialed us after landing as instructed? We have been waiting for you in the hotel." Oh no, its Commissioner Dorfon, the local unit's captain.

~~~~~

"W-what, no! I am just worried because i might have left... uh... the fridge unlocked!"

~~~~~

Corax munches into the room, looking at Cameron adjusting the wall and the drill. The drill suddenly comes to life, and stops moving , to prevent its love, the brick wall from being hurt. The hole sighs in relief.

"The drill got jammed." "Whatever, my sensors says we got through, press the button." A few, bone like tubes are shot out of the drill's nose (it makes disgusted yelps while this happens), through the hole. The tubes seems to stick to the floor, and begin ticking.

It is time time
03-27-2017, 04:47 AM
"Hm. How to deal with these..."

What better than ticking devices that are afraid of their own impending mortality? Let's do it.

"We should probably hide behind something, just in case."

Cameron follows his own advice and ducks behind something.
03-28-2017, 09:08 AM
Corax ducks behind Cameron. Sneakily.
03-29-2017, 07:36 PM
"Ahh, that face tells me different, pal!" Jim Bob chuckled in a friendly manner, elbowing the Dorf. He was stalling. That Dorf was about to pull something, and darn if he wasn't going to be there to stop it!
03-31-2017, 10:15 PM
Oh no, that wasn't good! Jethro must have missed that part of the briefing, he'd never heard of the fact this was something he had to do! At least he'd dealt with Dorfon before.

"Sir! You must excuse us, something urgent came up and we didn't have time to go to the hotel yet. Speaking of which, I will have to hang up the phone now. We will speak again at the hotel, yes?"

And before there was any reply, Jehtro hung up. He had more serious issues to deal with. Walking up to the headwaiterdorf, he slowly spoke, while trying to get a view of the inside.

"Exucse me good dorf, do you by any chance know more about Skeleton Fogg's arrival?"
04-01-2017, 03:25 AM
The tubes begin to cry about their impeding doom, but they are still on the verge of exploding. Camerson and Corax are waiting idly behind the plexiglass.

~~~

Jim Bob elbows the dorf, which makes a muffled metallic clang. The dorf stares. You know, his sweat smells slightly acidic.

~~~

"NO DO NOT" says the phone before it is cut off.

The headwaitdorf speaks to you in a fake Franch accent: "Ah, my Monseigneur, I am sorry, but he will not arrive in a few hours, oui." He pauses for a moment. "I forgot to ask, but do you know him?"

The franch language and the country of Frence are legally distinct from similar items.

It is time time
04-01-2017, 03:32 AM
Detecting Cameron's using magic to interfere with explosives, his ankle bracelet beeps a bit.

Jehtro's phone rings again, angrier.

Sorry Pala I had to exploit that comment about ankle bracelets :B

It is time time
04-01-2017, 07:52 AM
"Oh shit."

Cameron tries to remember if there was a rule against him interfering with the ankle bracelet. Probably.

"Corax," he whispers, "gonna have to tag out. Can you guilt those bombs into getting revenge on the drillers?"
04-01-2017, 08:35 AM
"O...kay...why is your bracelet beeping?"
04-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Cameron gives Corax a blank look. "Don't worry about it."

He is currently picking at the ankle bracelet, trying to turn it off.
04-01-2017, 10:03 AM
Anyway, Corax tells the sad tubes (dynamite probably?) why explode now when you can take revenge on the person who put them into their situation. In fact if they don't explode, Corax can help!

Forgiveness might be divine but by god vengeance feels good.
04-02-2017, 04:24 PM
Jim Bob stared right back, clutching his elbow! Oww! In an almost comical moment of surprised silence, he looked from the metal arm to Sweaty Dorf's face. "... When'd ya lose that huh?" He chuckled, in a nervous manner, and raised one of his hands to the back of his neck, hitting the button for his communicator in the process. "M'bad."
04-05-2017, 11:36 PM
“Sort of. We are casual aquaintances, our ways have crossed a few times before and I would’ve loved to exchange a few words with him. Could you please tell him to call this number if he was the time to?”

Jehtro handed the waiter a small sheet of ripped off paper, with nothing but the number of one of the few telephones he had available on this mission on it.

“Excuse me, one second. “

He turned around, took a few step back towards the staircase, and picked up the phone. He tried to sound exhausted, and to make some noise by banging a small piece of metal he carried around against the railings.

“This better …. Be important. Really, really bad timing!”
04-06-2017, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 12:43 AM by ProfessorLizzard.)
Jehtro hands over a phone number to the headwaiter. A trap has been set...

The caller on Jethro's phone speaks through gritted teeth: "First you fail to show up, and now you let Cameron cast one of his spells on explosives? Oh, from the sound of it, you are fighting him. Do you still need a team to help you?"

~~~~~

"Oh, uh, I didn't loose it, it is just anti-explosive shielding, ahaha, you know, I work in the firework factory and, and, and i forgot to take it off, same for my other hand, haha"

Jim Bob broadcasts this through the communicator, for all of you to hear.

~~~~~

"Hey Komik, i think someone is talking to the bombs." "Must be just rats chirping, Hiero."

Meanwhile, the bombs... roll towards the wall. They gonna blow!!

The ankle bracelet stops beeping.

It is time time
04-06-2017, 04:42 AM
Oh. Things were happening, then. And he was up here, doing his stuff. And if explosives were involved, that meant that clean-up was needed. Now of course, he would've first had to know where the others were.

Instead, he banged metal onto metal some more. "We'll be fine. No need for backup, we can handle. But really, not a good time to call." And with that, he once more hung up.

He had some idea of where Skeleton Fogg would be, and would hopefully get notified of it, so perhaps it was time to explore the rest of the museum. But perhaps, he could add another layer of efficiency.

He pulled out his always wet one-handed mop, and out of sight of the waiter, began to work on a wall. A small set of much-cleaner wall, in the shape of an ear. It would hopefully send him a message onto his phone if it heard the words "Fogg" or "Skeleton", unless he messed up the application.

And with that, he ventured further downwards in the staircase.
04-06-2017, 06:35 AM
"Don't worry Corax, we're fine now."

They probably didn't find out, they're fine. He listens in on what the skeletons are clearly talking about. He activates his communicator.

"That's super interesting Jim but I think we have skeletons here."
04-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Jim Bob was just so glad he had such incredible team mates. Ones who really read the place, got the good info, connected the right dots. How would he have POSSIBLY figured out, he thought, that there were potentially skeletons in this place stinking of skeleton involvement, if he didn't have the pals to tell him.

Jim Bob was becoming jaded at the ripe old age of... twenty some? Ugh. He frowned a bit, and took his hand from the back of his neck, turning the communicator off in the process because apparently this wasn't helping. "You took it off yer face and forgot yer arms? A little slip on the part o' yer noggin huh?" He reached over and tapped the Dorf on the head. Mostly to see if it was a Dorf head after all.
04-13-2017, 06:59 AM
The dorf prooves to be astounded, and a real dorf!

~~

As Jethro entered the Employee's only stairs, he heard a rumble...

~~
BOOM
The explosives lived up their name. The drill blows apart, and so does the ceiling! Corax and Cameron suddenly remember that the floor above was the room full of mining charges. Hopefully the lack of further boom means all of the charges were in the center of the room.
~~~~
BOOM
Jethro was suddenly glad he was not in the elevator!
~~~~
BOOM!!!
The dorf eyes at the lack of holes in the middle of the room, and decides to break the glass on the meteor mining exhibit, out of sheer desperation...

It is time time
04-13-2017, 08:17 AM
Cameron eyes the ruins, the flame reflecting in his eyes. "Excellent."

He watches to see if there are any survivors.
04-13-2017, 08:35 AM
Corax continues to slowly eat her hotdog.
04-14-2017, 07:32 AM
Great galloping Golems, someone had to do something! Jim Bob backed up, and tool a quick look around to see how everyone else in the room was reacting. Then he went to tackle Sweaty Dorf down! To stop his... dastardly glass smashing!
04-17-2017, 09:49 AM
Jethro glanced down at his phone, expecting an immediate third call. Seeing as that wasn't the effect, there really only was one thing to do. Downwards, and fast! And the only real way to do that was to slide along the railing. On a blanket, the best way to quickly clean them, by the way.
04-29-2017, 03:32 AM
~~~

The C&C duo, after the rubble settles, hears noises akin to Xilophones being played in reverse, followed by angry cursing and the scampering of feet.

~~~

Jethro slides down the rails of the employee only stairs, bypassing several panicing dorf employees. He arrives at the Meteor Mining floor, where he can see Jim Bob successfully tackle a very sweaty dorf to the ground. The audience is clapping awkwardly. It looks they were terrified by both the bomb, and by Sweaty.

It is time time