Closed / Abandoned Magic World Tour (80ish days)
04-30-2017, 02:09 AM
RE: Magic World Tour (80ish days)
Cameron turns on his communicator. "Where are you guys we have actual skeletons over here."

He comes out from behind cover and tries to chase after the fleeing drill operators!
04-30-2017, 10:32 AM
There were times when Jehtro wondered what he was doing. Wondered, what his job even was, really. And truth be told, this was one of those moments. Clearly, something had happened. And he’d missed it while talking to a bunch of people on his phone. And judging by the scene, the whole “secret” part of the operation had gone out of the window a lot quicker than expected.

Not that he’d ever expected it to last even a single day.

“Hello! How’s everyone doing, and what just happened?”
05-01-2017, 03:13 AM
"Skeletons tried to blow up a room. We stopped them..." Cameron looks at the devastated room and collapsing ceiling, "sort of? It was the skeletons I keep telling you about."
05-01-2017, 11:47 AM
"He's got armor like he's expectin' 'nother explosion!" Jim Bob called out, "Need ever'one ta head out!" He looked to Jethro and gestured with his head toward where Sweaty Dorf was heading, where he was now certain a bomb was.
05-01-2017, 08:01 PM
Jim Bob remembers reading the elevator's menu the earlier, and realizes that the floor under them is filled with mining charges. The explosion seem to have been in the wrong place, so they didn't set off... yet....

Displaying live explosives is foolish, but in tune with the nature of being a dorf.

~~~

Cameron runs to the hole, and slips past the ruined drill. It looks like he is in a long, winding tunnel. A flash of bone in the distance! The skeletons got far, but hopefully not far enough.

It is time time
05-02-2017, 10:12 AM
Cameron charges down the tunnel, no way they were escaping!

"Hey if you guys are finished messing around you should help me apprehend these skeletons. They're probably working for Skeleton Jeff or whatever his name is. I mean, I assume. You don't meet a lot of skeletons in situations like this, or in general."
05-04-2017, 03:36 AM
Why did he always miss all the action? It was his job to clean up everything afterwards, sure. But that didn’t mean fate constantly had to make sure everything happened without him knowing. And, truth be told, he wasn’t feeling like cleaning up the aftermath of a huge explosion. Those were messy. And while he usually liked that, they were just a bit too messy.

He took out his collapsible mop, and chased after the potential perp, ready to strike as soon as he was in range.
05-05-2017, 09:25 AM
Well... Erm... Jim Bob hoped his plea for everyone to get out did something? As he supposed it was time for action or something. Though it wasn't like he was about to get wherever they were going faster than his comrades at this point. He tapped his communicator, "Got a Dorf accomplice here, gimme a sec, godspeed." He'd attempt to tie up the DORF with divider rope if any was nearby, or like, handcuffs? If he had them.

And then go try and locate the undetonated explosives!
05-10-2017, 12:01 AM
Cameron, dragging Corax behind him, is running through the tunnels, with Jim Bob running not to so far behind them. It seems to be freshly dug, and is sloping downwards... Rogballs seems to be littered around the path...
~~~

Jim Bob whips up Tiny Plastic handcuffs, and cuffs Sweaty. He then looks down the hole made by the explosion and notes that they are indeed, right above the mining charges exhibit, and all the charges seems to have been piled in the middle of the room. Good thing the explosion didn't happen right under those...

Platinum the doge horfs and blofs happily, and enters through the staff only staircase, looking around with excitement.

It is time time
05-10-2017, 03:20 AM
Cameron knows what it's like to want to run from the magic police, but unfortunately this time he's also the cops this time so these skeletons are just gonna have to deal with it.

He continues pursuing them.

"Hey Corax how good are you at sliding?"
05-13-2017, 12:36 PM
Oh! This must have been the friend from earlier! Using the only important thing he learned from flunking out of wizard school, Jim Bob communicated with him. "Thanks for the heads up earlier. Have you heard anything from those skeletons running around?"
05-14-2017, 04:09 AM
“I’ll get an alarm if Fogg … that’s his name, right? shows up. Scanned the upper floors, none that stood out. But there is a skeleton costume party. They are crafty, one has to admit. ”

As for his part, Jethro just tried to keep up with the others. They bad a better idea of what was happening right now.
05-15-2017, 09:44 AM
"I am very good at sliding. In fact, I am first prize at the Slip and Slide Competition back at home."
05-15-2017, 11:22 AM
Cameron gathers a bunch of rogballs together, enough for two people to sit or lie on.

"Get on."

He then makes all the balls so that they have overwhelming hunger, but only for living skeletons (they still can't eat or anything because they have no mouths).
05-15-2017, 12:55 PM
Corax always want to ride on man-eating balls. It's like her biggest dream since childhood. So she will do it.
05-17-2017, 08:05 AM
##########

Jethro sees Corax and Cameron jump on balls, and suddenly speed up, riding into the distance....

Cameron and Corax manage to catch up with a limping fat and tall skeletons. By catch up I mean, crash into. All four of them fall over, through a false wall, which seems to lead into a Locker Room. The balls scream internally.

Jethro catches up with the pile of humans, skeletons and balls. He also hears through the painted ear, as the headwaiterdorf says "Oh, I am sorry Mercyő Fogg. Yes, terribly sorry, but I understand, one can not visit if terrorists attacked... Ouiao..." Darnit.

#########

Platinum woofs sadly, and suddenly eloquently. "None of these are real skeletons I am afraid, but this specimen you have captured does have the smell of a skeleton on it. I have to say, he was either hugged, or punched by one, or at least spent a large amount of time in the presence of skeletons."

The terrified dorven security guards show up, surveying the scene in a confused manner.

It is time time
05-17-2017, 10:26 AM
Cameron grabs the fat skeleton and begins shaking him and yelling.

"Are you Skeleton Fogg!? Or is it just Fogg!? I mean obviously you are a skeleton so maybe the first part is unnecessary!"
05-19-2017, 10:54 AM
"Thank ya kindly friend... That's the best thing I've heard all day."

Jim Bob gave the dog a respectful nod, and then looked to the security guards. "Oh! Guards! There's s-still bombs about!" He raised a shaky finger to the center of the room, "We need to call someone!" And maybe get out of the room.
05-19-2017, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-19-2017 06:57 PM by ProfessorLizzard.)
####Pile of skeletons, humans and rogballs

The fat skeleton rattles "Dead man tell no tales!". Well, that is uncooperative, but surely they are just acting tough.

####Mining exhibit

The dorf guards are a bit confused. "You mean, besides, the mining charges in the bomb exhibit?" They start to evacuate the guests nonetheless through the employee only staircase, not even asking who Jim Bob is, or why is Sweaty Dorf cuffed.

One of the guards puts an Extremely Important sign on Platinum, and leads him out as he is excitedly borfing.

It is time time
05-22-2017, 09:42 AM
"Restaurant, now! Skeleton sighting! Or ... hearing. Or something. Doesn't matter, get up there, ASAP."

It was not just any skeleton, of course. But yelling that into a room full of security guards may not have been the best idea. Still, he had to get back upstairs fast. Perhaps one of the others could create another one of those balls?

"Any balls? Or do we just run?"
05-22-2017, 02:48 PM
... Jim Bob didn't answer. Alright. That was fine. When the guards themselves had evacuated, he knelt down beside Sweaty Dorf, and spoke quietly. "Now, I'd like to know what you do 'bout your boss. Can we just make this simple so you don't hafta be handcuffed next to the bomb exhibit?"
06-07-2017, 10:37 PM
"Yes, oiuaeu, goodbye." hears Jethro, and also hears a phone being put down, before the ear goes silent.

#####

Sweaty "Please, I am begging you, I'll tell you everything." his sweating intensifies. "They were two skeletons, they said they work for Cool Skeleton, and he has many moneys..." He sobs "They didn't say that I had to stand in the middle of an explosion until it was too late to turn back..."

It is time time
06-07-2017, 11:57 PM
After zoning out for a while, Cameron just grins at fat skeleton.

"How about not dead men. I can make you one of those!"
06-09-2017, 12:21 PM
"Are you sure you can do it." Corax objects.
06-09-2017, 03:50 PM
"I mean, probably."
06-09-2017, 04:33 PM
"Okay, whatever you say."
06-12-2017, 08:37 AM
A truly tragic tale of a goon taken advantage of. Jim Bob knelt down, sympathetic to Sweaty's plight. "Then help us, 'else ya' fall prey to a cruel skeleton trap..." He looked to the charges, sorrowful. "Anything you know. Where they're holed up, why they're after what's here, anything."
06-21-2017, 07:57 PM
"No, you can't.", says the skeleton, and falls silent.

#################

"I don't know anything else, I am honest!" cries Sweaty.

It is time time
06-22-2017, 10:12 AM
"Hey, these balls were not alive five minutes ago. Now their hungry for skeletons but have no faces to eat them with. Don't think I can't.

I guess there's another idea. Corax do you think we could give the balls mouths and let them eat one of these guys?
06-22-2017, 02:19 PM
"Oh man, that sounds so hecked up. Do it."
06-23-2017, 01:35 AM
"Oh man, and here I thought Corax would be the good cop here. No good cops. Alright, you got a knife or something? I uh, can't think of another way to open up some mouth holes for skeleton eating."

Cameron picks up one of the balls.

"Are you excited to eat some delicious skeleton non-meat? Oh I bet you are, I bet you are!"

He grins and looks at the skeletons again for some sort of response.
06-25-2017, 05:05 AM
Jim Bob scrutinized Sweaty, and, deeming him to be honest, set him free. "Run off then. And don't get into the kind of trouble you'd regret."

He then grabbed all his garbage and ran off to find his team mates.
06-25-2017, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2017 03:08 PM by Acolyte Doctor.)
Corax gives Cameron a knife? If she doesn't have it, she'll just slit open a ball with her claws.
06-28-2017, 10:19 PM
The skeleton is silent. The ball leaps off Cameron's hand, and starts to gnaw on them, but the hole made by the claw rip is the equivalent of gums, so it is pretty ineffective. The other skeleton sighs with relief.

~~~~~~~

Sweaty, apologizing and crying profoundly, slips away. Jim Bob on his way down, bumps into.... Commissioner Dorfon, along with several policedorves. "There you are! Status report, please?" Right as they speak, Jethro appears from the hole in the wall, who was probably scarpering towards the restaurant, as the rest of the team was busy holding down the prisoners.

It is time time
06-29-2017, 09:15 AM
"It's not working, Cameron. What would we do?"
06-30-2017, 06:21 AM
"Oh, this guy's cute. Cut the rest of them mouths?"

Once that's done Cameron is going to look around for something to menace the skeletons with. Besides the not-so-killer balls.
06-30-2017, 03:55 PM
Corax is going to make a zig-zag line on the balls, so they have teeth.
07-18-2017, 06:40 PM
With Corn leaving, I don't have much of a motive to continue this, and I was flakey anyways. Sorry.

It is time time