In Progress ABYSS: A Regrettable Foray
07-21-2017, 08:38 AM
RE: ABYSS: A Regrettable Foray
At the sound of the gunshot, Marilyn's face scrunched up. She turned towards it briefly before shaking her head and scrawling something out on her board.

'I'm going back to the ship.' And with that, she was gone, making her way back towards their wreck. She really didn't wanna be here anymore.
07-21-2017, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-21-2017 02:34 PM by Protoman.)
Iona's nervous anxiety shattered into outright panic. "Oh God, he might be in trouble! I've got to go help!"

He dashes into the trees after the mystery man and Marta!
07-21-2017, 02:37 PM
Colville picks up his rifle and waist revolver!

"Shit. Come on, Godfrey. We better make sure our new friends ain't killin' each other."

He dashes off into the treeline.

"I won't shoot at anything that I ain't sure is livin', swear!"

That probably wasn't as reassuring as he meant.
07-21-2017, 03:04 PM
Sofía looked after the people charging off into the trees, then at the corpse of Gallant, then set off after Marilyn.
Yesterday, 01:38 AM
After a moment's hesitation, Lilah started after Marilyn too. Hopefully Iona would come back soon- she'd had enough gunshots for one day.
Yesterday, 02:53 AM
Marilyn had slowed her pace down to see if anybody was actually coming with her, and her eyes lit up slightly when she noticed who was. She stopped briefly and scribbled something onto her chalkboard, scratching away at some of the dried blood on its surface so she could have a little more room to write. When Lilah caught up, Marilyn presented it to her.

'Can we talk real quick?'
Yesterday, 07:28 AM
Lilah read the message, then smiled back slightly. "I was just about to ask you the same." She glanced around at the dark jungle. "Do you think we should get back on the ship first?" It was sort of a toss-up - there were more potential listeners in there, but who-knows-what out here.
Yesterday, 07:33 AM
'Ship's probably better.' Marilyn wrote back. Her lips were pursed, and she glanced briefly back at Guillaume's ship. 'My room?'
Yesterday, 08:03 AM
"Sounds good to me. We can find poor Sofia something dry to wear." Lilah picked up her pace - she didn't want to be in the jungle any longer than she had to.
Yesterday, 08:37 AM
Marilyn nodded in agreement, looking back at Sofía and smiling apologetically. As Lilah sped up, Marilyn lingered briefly, her hand lifting up a little bit for half a second before it returned to her side. She motioned at Sofía, her smile widening slightly, before moving to catch up with Lilah.