In Progress Oddhood Neo
03-30-2017, 11:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 08:58 PM by ProfessorLizzard.)
Oddhood Neo
There are tales of gods, who can create planets via putting ancient parables of wisdom into practice. Gods whose longswords can cut the celestial realm in twain, separating things that exist from the yawning abyss of nothings. Gods who can program those old timey VHS recorders.

You are not those gods. Well definitely not the first two, and the third one is irrelevant.

You are gods so small, you have to live on by the oddest of niches. Your powers are severely limited. Can you break out of your bonds and achieve greatness?

Setting
The setting is in a fractures land made up of a handful large islands, and many, many more small kingdoms, all of which have the ambition to become one large kingdom. There is technically an Emperor, but they have no political power, albeit they are still allowed to have very nice things.

The land is temperate, which means it is really cold in the winter, and really warm in the summer, and spring and autumn was cancelled due to the lack of participation.

Technology is on the cusp of great industrial discoveries. Printing press exists, along with effective matchlocks. However, most of the populace still swears by the sword and bow, due to the guns being too cumbersome to carry and reload. Construction is advanced, there are many architects capable of erecting a temporary fort under a day.

The population believes in many small deities. Not all of these exists. You have been lucky to form from the ambient faith, but unlucky to have become one of the really specific ones.

The people are kinda soft, squishy, malleable. They seem to be like mold. Their exists a caste system of many different social roles. The most common is a the Soft Serfs, these peasants wear robes, which they like to decorate and dye themselves. At the top, are the Shelled Shoguns, clad in ornately wrought steel from head to toeless foot.

There are possible other foreigner and immigrant species.

More lore to come during and after signups, courtesy of players!

Gameplay
As an oddgod, you can not access Acts, however you can still make a Scene. However, scenes are much smaller. A single scene might grant you a Sandwich, while four scene might create enough food to feed an extended family for a week. If you use a scene that is covered by one of your cubes, it has a greater effect! No extra effect for overlaps. Greater bonus effect for main cube, lesser bonus effect for secondary cubes.

Scenes are regained when the Moon sets. It is not affected by what kind of deeds you performed last turn, for how will you break out of being a small god, if you repeat yourself?

As an oddgod, you are not as omniscient and omnipresent. You have to travel around the land on foot, or foot-equivalent. You can always teleport to a 'shrine' dedicated to you, to a 'shrine' of a fellow god who allows it, or to a generic All Hallows shrine.

Signup

Name: What is the name of your god?
Appearance: How does your god look like?
Mortal guise: How does your god look like, when they try to interact with mortals without terrifying them?
Your main cube: Your sphere is so constrained it is a cube. It has to follow the template of [ADJECTIVE][NOUN], like Green Tears. Adverbs are not accepted!
Two secondary cubes: two further even smaller cubes, in the template of [ADJECTIVE][ADJECTIVE][NOUN]

Due to upcoming lategame mechanics, please don't have cubes that consist of the same [NOUN].

Shrine: what does the tiny, tiny shrine dedicated to you look like?

Short description: What is your god like, personalitywise? What are their goals? Fate tends to attend to those who have even the vaguest ambition. Bio is not needed, you basically came into existence right now!

A more adventerous retry of Oddhood!

Tony: wacky but everyone in universe takes the world stoically seriously.

Also the main people are basically antropomorphic shuckles.

It is time time
03-31-2017, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2017 05:14 AM by Acolyte Doctor.)
RE: Oddhood Neo
Name: Tyrannosaurus Skillrex

Appearance: A scientifically-inaccurate, heavily-pierced sauropod with a feathery mane from head to tailtip. His mane and markings oddly pulse with a rainbow light whose colors slowly shift across the spectrum. Also has a part of thick-rimmed glasses,which gives Skillrex a sort of nerdy, hip vibe.

Mortal guise: A mundane if unconventionally hip young man or woman whose appearance totally not infringes on a certain musical artist popular in the early 2000's.

Your main cube: RADICAL PARTIES
Two secondary cubes: SCARY ANCIENT MONSTERS and NICE-HAPPY SPRITES (if this is too vague, think fairies)
Shrine: Its like a tiny boombox but with a rainbow strobelight haphazardly glued onto it, for impromptu parties. There is often a table nearby for snacks and drinks.

Short description: Skillrex is all about Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect. He would rather party (you can say, DO. THE. DINOSAUR.) but he isn't above breaking heads if there is especially rude people or someone is ruining a good time.
03-31-2017, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2017 07:06 AM by Supernerd.)
I remember this! Here is my application.

Name: Flopsy
Appearance: A two foot tall rabbit that appears to be made of copper or something, who wears a yellow crown.
Mortal guise: Same as the main appearance. This is not a particularly scary deity.
Your main cube: Copper Weapons
Secondary cube 1: Small Fuzzy People
Secondary cube 2: Cowardly Giant Rabbits
Shrine: A small boulder which coincidentally eroded in exactly the right way to spell out a description of this god. A couple of kids thought it was a genuine article, which in turn caused this god to exist.

Short description: This hyperactive character aspires to dominate the world with an army of rabbits, Starting with some peasants back yard, or perhaps a basement or something!
03-31-2017, 08:46 PM
After much consideration, due to mechanics i intend to introduce later, I would like you to ask you to not Cubes that have the same [NOUN] part. I have updated the OP to reflect this.

Also, Rather is an Adverb, which i have forbidden in the OP.

It is time time
04-02-2017, 10:11 AM
So. Can this game be a thing with only two players?
04-02-2017, 06:56 PM
Not really.

Also Bunnies and Rabbits are sufficiently different from each other, even though constraining.

It is time time
04-09-2017, 04:15 AM
Just so you are aware, I am going to stop periodically checking this thread. If this game is ready to get started please send me a PM.
04-09-2017, 10:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2017 10:59 AM by Moronis.)
Name: Gallis

Appearance: A truly massive beetle with a series of cracked shells from various creatures strung together into armor. Smells like mint and freshly cut grass.

Mortal guise: An extremely top heavy man with tiny tiny legs and a wide head. A handlebar moustache extends further than his shoulders and his fingers are too long. Is always shorter than whoever he is talking to.

Your main cube: Broken Shells

Two secondary cubes: Small Smelly Snails, Big Bulky Beetles

Shrine: A cracked rock covered in small spirals from the local weather patterns. It houses a small but interesting tiny little ecosystem of beetles, snails, and moss that convinced people it was a god's place.

Short description: SKITTER HUGE BIG BE YES. SPREAD SHELLS AND BUGS TO ALL.

This cool PL or you need me to change anything?
04-09-2017, 01:05 PM
Can this game be a thing with three players?
04-10-2017, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2017 09:31 PM by ProfessorLizzard.)
Giant bug is extremely relevant to my samurai shuckle people, yes.

I'll probably need a fourth at least, and please, be a bit more patient.

It is time time
04-13-2017, 05:37 AM
Name: Varia

Appearance: A sprawl of toxic ivy that creeps surprisingly quickly across surfaces and wraps herself around people who have displeased her. A few of the larger leaves have eyes.

Mortal Guise: A local mortal shuckle thing (whatever they are called), except green and slightly leafy.

Main Cube: Wild Plants

Secondary Cubes: Abandoned Overgrown Buildings and Small Angry Animals

Shrine: A particular treestump.

Short Description: Born when a tree that got cut down got revenge on the lumberjack by falling on and crushing his shack, Varia emerged from the lumberjack's superstition (he refused to admit he made a dumb mistake, and instead blamed an oddgod he made up). Varia wants revenge on mortalkind for the damage they have done to the environment, and wishes to return the entire world to wilderness.
04-13-2017, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2017 08:19 AM by Palamedes.)
Name: Horton

Appearance: tentacles surround a horrible face. All eyes. All mouths.

Mortal Guise: A simpering adviser

Main Cube: Small victories

Secondary Cubes: Petty, pointless revenge and overreaching, ruthless ambition

Shrine: A crown the emperor never wears because it is so incredibly steal-able, making people think that it might be mystical.

Short Description: Born of the emperor's desire to actually matter politically, despite the best efforts of his treacherous advisers and underkings.
04-14-2017, 03:49 AM
Name: Floyd
Appearance: An assortment of constantly shift musical notes
Mortal guise: a simple looking fellow wearing clothes embrioded with musical symbols.
Your main cube: Mercurial Muses
Two secondary cubes:
Sharp Clear Sounds
Grand Indelible Songs

Shrine: Consists of a sheet of musical score weighed down by a prism.

Short description: Floyd is a mercurial being of musical emotion. He looks to bring music to those around him and inspire them to create grand things.
04-17-2017, 03:59 AM
Apps will soon close, probably on the 20th..... and after that I will be on vacation far, far away, so this won't start for a while.

It is time time
04-30-2017, 05:19 AM
I am back from vacation, and the Apps closed! I'll set this up tomorrow. Beware!

It is time time
04-30-2017, 08:13 AM
Oh good. This is going to be a thing. I was worried it might not for a while.
05-01-2017, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2017 09:42 AM by ProfessorLizzard.)
It is time for the promised LOREning!

You may submit Regions of this land, along with traditions, habits relevant to them, and beafts that populate the area. You might even submit... foreign powers.
But please, don't submit existing gods.

Species
Malleable: The malleable are a species of short, soft creatures. Their faces are a bit reminiscent of a turtle, and their limbs and digits are very rounded.

Nations
Land Of The Setting Moon:
A fractured Malleable kingdom locked in civil war. The bottom and the top layers of society, the Soft Serfs and the Shelled Shoguns, with multiple smaller classes between them. Advanced in scholarship and construction, and made good progress in gunpowder weapons, however the sword and bow are still more popular. Harsh winters and harsh summers follow each other, with mellow and short spring and fall in between.

Important people
The Emperor
In theory, the leader of the L.O.T.S.M., but in practice his power extends only to wear pretty clothes.

It is time time
05-01-2017, 08:51 AM
I choose to abstain from LOREning.
05-08-2017, 06:03 AM
Having seen no activity for a week, I must once again ask if this game is still going to be a thing.
05-08-2017, 08:05 AM
It is going to be a thing, but I guess nobody wants to LOREnen.

If you are still here to play, please post here.

It is time time
05-08-2017, 08:06 AM
Hi.
05-08-2017, 08:14 AM
I am in. Its pretty obvious, but I post to confirm nonetheless.
05-08-2017, 08:47 AM
I'm still here for it.
05-08-2017, 11:18 AM
I'm still up for it, I'm just trying to think up non-terrible lore.
05-08-2017, 01:14 PM
Yeah I'm down, I'll skip adding to the lore too.
05-08-2017, 11:55 PM
Yeah I was in the same boat as Demonsul. I did come up with a tiny bit of basic LOREing if still possible.

Nations:
The Shattered Lands: Once a large and powerful state, even more so than the Land Of The Setting Moon. Residing on the eastern and southern borders of the Malleable's empire, it was torn apart by infighting (with a little help from the Land Of The Setting Moon) hundreds of years ago and is now little but countless squabbling citystates and duchies.

Races:
Striders: Primarily inhabit the shattered lands. A species of flexible fleshy lifeforms. They have a small, rounded body with a canine head nearly as large as well as six arm-like limbs they use for both moving around and doing things with.
05-15-2017, 03:41 AM
I'm just about ready to give up on this game and cease my constant checks to see if it has started. Could you please give us a definitive start date? I thought it would have begun over a month ago.
05-15-2017, 07:46 AM
I am working on it this very moment. I had a combination of being sick and overworked on the last few days.

It is time time
05-15-2017, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 07:29 PM by ProfessorLizzard.)
Day 1

### THE PALACE OF THE EMPEROR, IMPERIAL TOWN OF SEIUCHI ###

The emperor was cleaning his crown. It was usually the job of the Palace Guards, but sometimes, he headed into the deepest rooms of the treasury, and rubbed it with a fine silken rag. How he wished to be allowed to wear it! Yet, this was the only clothing he was not allowed to wear, lest the shelled shoguns attacked him. At least he was still allowed to own this very nice things.

He allowed himself a subdued "I will show them", and furrowed his brow to the heavens (which was beyond the many ceilings above). Something shifted, moved, and came into existence. Something called Horton.

### FESTIVAL OF BERRY HARVEST, VILLAGE OF BERI ###

Malleables were dancing around, wearing bright colours, twirling like the autumn leaves. It was the middle of autumn (which lasts like, a week in this land with weird climate), right after an extremely fast and tiresome harvest. It felt good to celebrate.

A world traveling brought several interesting and strange instruments to spice up the celebration. There were Orcodilian harps, Törött trumpets and even a strange, metal box with even stranger lights glued onto it, which was said to be found on a metal chariot that fell from the sky. It made noises like 'click' and 'plop' as you pressed various buttons on it. It was more odd than musical.

However, the wonder and amusement at this otherworldy item has stirred up spiritual energies, which caused Tyrannosaurus Skillrex to manifest nearby, out of sight. Right on cue, fireworks began to play, and the celebration was about to reach a crescendo. Someone dropped a fish, ceremonially.

Also nearby, on a small hill, a musician was trying to compose a song on sheet. She was really distracted by all this singing and dancing, and she was fully aware of this. Oh, how sad that she was late! She wanted to finish this song for the celebration, but the way her composer's block is, she will have to debut on the 'Please, please stop winter' festival. Gnawing at her paintbrush, she was trying to figure out where to put the next ornate note, when she finally gave up. She put a prism that happened to have on the notes, to prevent the wind from blowing it away, and then she strolled off. Eventually.... Floyd was formed.

### VILLAGE OF HON'YAKU, TAVERN ###

In a remote village, a storm broke out. The people who were in the tavern decide that now they have to spend the rest of the evening in the tavern, clearly. Drinks were flowing freely, as were tales. Mostly tall tales of made up spirits being blamed on their misfortunes, as a sort of stress release. They were mostly in a jocular manner, but one lumberjack, who only recently moved here, misunderstood the custom, and went on an angry tantrum about a horrible demonic trees attacking his new home. Crushing it to splinters, with most of his possessions! Phew, such evil! Such vengeance!

His frothing was so intense, people actually started to believe it, even the veterans of the making up gods game. The lumberjack smiled to himself. Hah! They actually believe it! My lumberjack skills will not be disputed this way, and my lumberhonor is not lost!

However, telling a lumberlie has already costed his lumberhonor, which just increased the ambient energies of vengeance. From the stump, not so far from there, Varia began to grow.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, the tavern's owner, a fine old widow was talking with her visiting grandson about the nearby forest. It is a majestic place indeed, and seems much more beautiful than he remembered from his young age (he was more into playing with wooden swords while his bedsheet cape was blowing in the wind), so many small miracles! So many small creatures! The widow respected small creatures a lot, for their bravery, tenacity and the ability to survive. Why, she has once seen a beautiful rock, full of aforementioned small things! It was like a miniature village! Nay, a palace!

While this was an old memory, the stone still existed, the exchange of this tale caused Gallis to emerge, in the depths of the woods...

### VILLAGE OF NINJIN ###

Everyone knew the STORY ROCK. It has been at the end of the village as long as everyone could remember it, right next to Farmer Far's hut. It was smoothened by the wind, chiseled by rain, and cracked by sunlight, until... letters started appearing on it. Or at least, kids thought they did. It was a fun pastime, trying to interpret the cracks as letters, especially among the kids who learned to read.

One fateful day, a class of young children, examined the rock, especially the latest "edition". Their vivid imagination was filled with copper bunnies jumping around, and this kinda terrified them. That evening, their dreams were filled with nightmares of small, dancing, gleaming things with long ears, and sniffing noses....

Fog descended on the village, covering up the starlit sky. Hop. Hop. Flopsy coalesced out of it.

Your creation has given you an extremely large amount of scenes. Scenes will refill slowly, as time passes, or when mystical conditions are met. You can shift in and out of mortal guise at will.
Scenes:
Tyrannosaurus Skillrex: 10
Flopsy: 10
Gallis: 10
Varia: 10
Horton: 10
Floyd: 10

It is time time
05-15-2017, 10:09 AM
Varia sprawled from the tree across the ground. Swiveling eyes surveyed the rainy night.

A tree! A glorious tree, destroyed, cut down, fallen atop a log cabin made from more destroyed trees. A travesty! A disaster!

The vines moved, shifted, pulling themselves along. The distant light of a tavern window told of burning wood inside. Monsters. Traitors to nature. She would head towards them.

Vengeance would be had!
05-15-2017, 10:17 AM
Flopsy stands atop the Story Rock, and begins to speak; even though he probably didn't have any audience. "Ha ha! Behold the majesty of the great Flopsy! Master of... Umm..." Flopsy takes a moment to read the rock, and continues. "Copper weapon, Small Fuzzy People and Giant... Cowardly? ... Rabbits!"

"Its it time for me to claim what is mine! ... ... ... Umm... Huh... What even is there anyway? It is time for me to find out what is mine! Ha ha!"

Flopsy raises his little bunny arms arms above his head, then zaps an entity into existence. A very large white colored furry creature! It has menacing herbivorous incisors, muscled legs, larger than a bear* yet as timid as a squirrel! Flopsy then thrusts his arms forward towards the new creature, and some copper metal equipment appears on it! Two metal claws on its forelegs and a large copper horn on its head. Flopsy then jumps onto the creatures back and says

"Now, my minion! Go... Somewhere! Ha ha!"

Flopsy creates a Cowardly Giant Rabbit (8 scenes)
Flopsy creates some Copper Weapons for the aforementioned rabbit (2 scenes)

*The bear that the rabbit is compared to may or may not be a cub. Not totally sure how much 8 scenes can do.
05-16-2017, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2017 06:32 AM by Acolyte Doctor.)
"Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude," Tyrannosaurus Skillrex hollered as he did a breakdance maneuver. "This is a TOTALLY BODACIOUS BIRTHDAY for me."

He looks around. "On second thought, YO. This party is a WET TOWEL, yo. Gotta PUMP. THINGS. UP."

Skrillrex spends an act (1) to enhance the noise to be ACCEPTABLE PARTY LEVELS OF LOUD AND MIXABILITY before the music makes the peak.
05-16-2017, 06:32 AM
Gallis awoke, multifaceted eyes shimmering in the light from the crackling of thunder off in the distance. Shells jingling as he shifted his weight, the beetle looked upon his subjects, the little creatures, and knew his purpose well. So did the great beetle in his armor of broken shells reach down and perform the following actions.

Gallis created better shells from stone, root, and earth for the snails to live in. (4 Scenes)
Gallis made the beetles hardier, bigger, stronger than before. (4 Scenes)
And Gallis took the form of a man and raised his hands up to create a light, that others might find him in the rain and gaze upon his subjects. (2 Scenes)
05-16-2017, 01:23 PM
"You should put it on, sire."

Horton manifests behind the emperor, close to the door to the treasury - 1 scene.

"Nobody will know but us, and I, your most loyal servant, will tell no one. I mean, sire, it is your crown. Your right to wear it, no matter what the power hungry shoguns say."

Horton makes sure that if anyone does see, they are instilled with faith in their emperor over the shoguns, just in case - 3 scenes.
05-17-2017, 03:48 AM
Floyd floats above the hill drinking in the beats as the bothered bard makes her way back towards the town. He pondered for a moment or two before speaking to no one in particular.

"Music can be so infectious. So let's put that to the test."

Floyd uses eight acts to gift the Bard with a song, a song capable of igniting the fires of inspiration within all who hear it."

Floyd then lazily glides towards the music and merriment of the town, eager to obverse.
05-17-2017, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 07:29 PM by ProfessorLizzard.)
Note: I am gonna expand on "You can shift in and out of mortal guise at will." to "It costs zero acts to become tangible, and to switch from god form and mortal forms, but changing.", so i am gonna refund a few acts.

Day 1

The emperor is confused for a second. "Thank you for your words of encouragement, my servant, but... who might you be?" He said, turning the crown around and around. Strangely, he felt braver and braver, as he kept glancing at it. "I do not recall you being in my court. Are you a new arrival? Oh, now I remember, Ash, the beastkeeper said his cousin will travel here. Are you him?"

[1 scene refunded because manifest is free]

Skrillex used a small amount of power to enhance the party. It hit a giant drum right in the middle. The giant drum that was periodically hit, providing the beat. It was like thunder almost. The music stopped for a second, and so did the dancer... but they decided it was wicked sick, and continued dancing, their hearts (do they had hearts?) pumping to the beat. But still... it was not loud enough overall.

As the bard arrived to hear the music...... she immediately got stuck with inspiration, so she rushed back, as fast as she could, to write it down. Her pleas were answered, surely! As she ran back, she brushed past a stranger, but she didn't notice even notice it, she was so deep in thought.

Back on the hill, she started to write a music that was also a muse...

Floyd arrived at the merriment, and noticed how the drums suddenly became louder, and how an extremely excited man started to mingle with the Malleables.

Varia inched closer to the tavern. Inch by inch, through the pouring rain, the creepers crept to their destination. Varia "looked" through the glass window, and saw the lumberjack, directly in front of her, drinking berry wine...

Meanwhile, Gallis worked hard on his empire... the snails became akin like elementals, and the beetles were akin to steel. Of course, this amount of power was too much for this area, so it spilled over the place, affecting several other beetles and snails in the vicinity, but still, the effect were the strongest in the center, with the shrine stone's creatures being almost indestructible.

A light shone above it. It was small, but definitely a light. Nobody was outside, besides Varia, who did detect the light, but if anyone left the house, they would notice it.

[1 scene refunded because manifest is free]

A thunder of fluff (so not thunderous at all), and a rabbit, size of 1.5 imperial bears (larger than metric bears), appeared out of the blue, wearing copper weapons.

It that got terrified of its creator appearing before it suddenly, and started to hop away the safest direction, towards the plains, where no dangerous huts were present. Flumph, flumph, was the sound it made.

Someone looked out of their window, and immediately fell over, fainted, as he saw the legend of the rock.... come true. Belief resonated the place...

Scenes:
Tyrannosaurus Skillrex: 9
Flopsy: 0
Gallis: 1
Varia: 10
Horton: 6
Floyd: 2

It is time time
05-17-2017, 08:51 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 08:52 AM by Demonsul.)
Yes. Yes. She had the monster responsible. They would think again before committing such foul acts against nature!

Varia pulled wild vines from the ground, wrapping them all around the small inn, holding shut the windows and doors. (-6 scenes) As she did so, she pushed the vines against the window near her, trying to grow the vines into the window frame and break it open. (-2 scenes)
05-17-2017, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 09:34 AM by Palamedes.)
"Oh no, sire. I am another newcomer to your court, but we have actually... met before. Of course, I understand why you'd forget one as lowly as I. It is my honour and privilege to serve one deserving of such respect as you.

Now... why don't you put it on? I won't stop or report you, not like so many others."

Horton makes it so that the crown loosens the inhibitions of those who look upon it - 2 scenes.
05-17-2017, 07:58 PM
Clarification: you get your scenes refreshed at the start of turns, but I forgot to say that a turn starts when the moon sets, so you get new acts come this morning, which is soon™.

The crown gets a bit... shinier. "I... do suppose it won't hurt, just to relive the glory days of my ancestors.", says the Emperor, and he starts to put on the crown, but stops for a moment. "Wait, others would report me? Who, and to who?"

The vines go round and round the small tavern, covering up completely. None of the drunkards notice it, nor does the widow and her grandson. The doors are slide doors, so the vines have to get a little bit creative to hold them, but the divine power coursing through them work.

Some of the vines sneakily grow around a window, becoming a green, plant window frame, ready to remove it in silence.

"This glass window looks expensive. I only had paper windows back in my day..." says one of the regulars, pointing at the window, barely not noticing the invading plants.

Scenes:
Tyrannosaurus Skillrex: 9
Gallis: 1
Varia: 2
Horton: 4
Floyd: 2

It is time time
05-18-2017, 12:55 AM
Floyd bobs and weaves invisibly in the air to the rhythm of the drumbeat. He was enjoying the revelry of the strange beings beneath him.

Floyd focuses on the beat of the drums, he grants them a minor hypnotic effect (2 scenes)
05-18-2017, 08:06 AM
Flopsy finds no problem with his current situation as his new Gigarabbit has obeyed his command, even if it wasn't deliberate. He looks around while riding, searching for anything particularly interesting. Like edible looking plants or flowers! Regardless of Flopsy's divine status, he is still a rabbit of sorts after all.
05-19-2017, 05:33 AM
Gallis nodded, content in what he had done, and sat down, considering things. If he truly wished to show all the wonders of shells, snails, and beetles then it only made sense to create something to try and help spread that beauty. Smiling as a thought came to him, Gallis took one of the shells from his armor and poured his power into it, attempting to create a charm that would deflect harm from its wielder. (1 Scene)
05-19-2017, 12:52 PM
"Oh, it is beyond me to make such accusations sire, but it does seem curious - if your court was loyal to you beyond reproach, why would they let the shoguns make demands of you and not encourage you to do the opposite, being the rightful emperor and all."
05-22-2017, 09:49 AM
In silence? No. They would know not the terror of their defeat that way.

The vines would crush the window and break it open with great violence.
05-23-2017, 07:54 AM
Wow, this noise is harshing his mellow, dude! And the place is incredibly drab, yo! So milquetoast yo!

While he COULD make the noise louder, noise only is temporary. However, he figured out something more...permanent.

Skillrex decides to infectinfluence the minds of everyone in this village (which is a lot) with the concept of wearing strange colorful clothes like fur on their legs or enormous rainbow pants during celebrations (6 acts).

Hopefully, when they figure it out, they can think about how together they are! And destroy the government! Hurrah!
05-24-2017, 11:41 PM
So... When is the game going to update? Its been a full week with no GM input now.
05-25-2017, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2017 07:14 AM by ProfessorLizzard.)
Next update, the moon is going to rise! Any unused Scenes will be gone, and then freshly replaced with new cubes of uncertain amount. Spooky.

"True, there are enemies all around me. I must not be seen with this crown in public.... but.... I might be seen... in secret. For now." The emperor puts on the crown, after much, much vacillation. "If you can help me find secret friends, friend, we might become open once more."

Floyds waves his hand, the drumbeat turns into a much slower, hypnotic rhythm. The revelers are in something akin to a trance. A really energetic trance...

Suddenly, Skrillex's spell weaves into the minds of the populace. Their minds are filled with strange pants... Some of them wander home, to get their most outrages tablecloth or heritage pants, but most of them are just standing around listening to the drums. At least they are singing about pants now.

The inspired bard weaves several lines about pants into the vocal part of the music she is writing.

The celebration REALLY took a strange turn.

### VILLAGE OF HON'YAKU, TAVERN AND FOREST ###

Varia smashes through the rare glass window, splintering it everywhere! Several people scream, others almost choke on their drinks, while the lumberjack's eyes enlarge in fear, as he sees the advancing vines.

Meanwhile, Gallis, meditating in peace, crafts a powerful charm. The amulet has an odd, iridescent shine to it, and a strange smell of chitin emanates out of it. It probably works. It feels strong.

There are several berries in the forest. The Gigarabbit seems to be thumping in the right direction. Berries are not healthy for rabbits, but they are better then nothing.

There is also a field of tall grass, which seems much better, although Flopsy will be in the open with the giant.

Scenes:
Tyrannosaurus Skillrex: 3
Gallis: 0
Varia: 2
Horton: 4
Floyd: 0

Supernerd, I was waiting on everyone to post for GM Reasons, and on Tuesday I was in no mental or physical state to update, as I have been caught in a severe storm with no protective equipment.

I would also like to ask you to refrain from making "Where is the update" posts in the future, as they feel rather rude.

It is time time
05-25-2017, 07:21 AM
Yes! See them cower! Let them know that vengeance has come!

"You have taken from nature for the last time!" she shouted. Vines snaked across the floor, wrapping themselves around the lumberjack's legs, digging into his soft flesh. (-2 scenes) At the same time, Varia climbed through the window herself, turning as she did so from her form of vines into her Malleable form.

"It is time for all of you to give something back!" she shouted to the room. "No longer will you plunder nature freely! No longer will trees die to fuel your fires!" She advanced on the lumberjack menacingly. "Your days of wanton destruction are over!"
05-25-2017, 10:13 AM
"Ha. Ha ha. Ha Ha!" Flopsy exclaimed, as he encountered the field of grass. Flopsy pats the Gigarabbit on the back and speaks. "Stop... You... ... huh... I didn't give you a name did I? Then henceforth, you shall be known as... Cookie! A fierce warriors name if ever I heard one! Cookie, stop right here! We shall conquer this land in the name of me! The Great Flopsy!" he said, despite not actually knowing if anyone even resided anywhere near the field.

"Now Cookie... Go eat your fill! And then... Maybe dig a nice hole or something! Ha!"
05-25-2017, 01:34 PM
Horton smiles. It is a little wide.

"Of course emperor, your wish is my command. It is a simple matter of finding out who in your court will be loyal to you when your moment comes, and which will not. I am sure though, that any of your most trusted guards need only see you in your crowned glory to know the truth of the matter."

He bows, and begins to leave the room, but not before strengthening the crown's loyalty inducing effect towards the emperor - 3 scenes.

"Simply call for me whenever you need my assistance."