Complete Dersehunt Intermission 5 (Offsite)
10-25-2017, 09:20 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-2017 05:36 PM by reaverb.)
Dersehunt Intermission 5 (Offsite)
I'm running another Dersehunt: Intermission on MafiaUniverse if you're interested.

Please read the setup, it's changed quite a bit, mostly to fold Dr. Scratch / Cal 's anti-roleclaim function into the Midnight Crew.

Day/Night is 72 hours / 24 hours, and MafiaUniverse tends to be a bit more active than Chocolate Pi was, so be prepared for that.

Link: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/thre...ost1653835
10-25-2017, 02:40 PM
RE: Dersehunt Intermission 5 (Offsite)
Cool, I made an account but I'm still waiting for them to verify me before I can sign up for real.

A question about the cueball gun though, do either kills actually have to be successful for the shooter to get revealed at daystart? The rules are a bit unclear on whether shooting someone as the wrong role would reveal the shooter or not.

Also, would it be safe to assume that Eggs and Slick don't ever get to use their revenge kills if they get lynched on day one?

Tumblr/Steam
10-25-2017, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2017 03:19 PM by reaverb.)
(10-25-2017 02:40 PM)Coldblooded Wrote:  Cool, I made an account but I'm still waiting for them to verify me before I can sign up for real.

A question about the cueball gun though, do either kills actually have to be successful for the shooter to get revealed at daystart? The rules are a bit unclear on whether shooting someone as the wrong role would reveal the shooter or not.

Also, would it be safe to assume that Eggs and Slick don't ever get to use their revenge kills if they get lynched on day one?

1) Yes, the kill must be successful. This is meant to help avoid MC outing themselves with one bad guess. I was intending to clarify that at some point anyway, I realized just after posting a few too many rules changes without cleanup had turned the Cueball Gun mechanics into unreadable legalese.

2) Yes, Eggs and Slick cannot use their revenge kills if they are lynched Day 1.

Happy to have you aboard!
10-27-2017, 10:13 AM
Huh, I think I actually have both the time and motivation to play a game for the first time in a while, nice

I’ll see about joining when I get back to a computer
10-28-2017, 08:00 AM
Nice GX, I already see a few familiar faces in there already, so if we just get a couple more we can officially kick off the CPI Reunion Tour 2017.

Tumblr/Steam
10-29-2017, 03:31 PM
fuck it im game

[Image: sonicsig2.jpg]
Steam