Welcome to my forum!
04-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Welcome to my forum!
Hello! My name is Kyle Brockman, a game designer that operates under the Cool-Internet-Name of Chocolate Pi.

I also have been known to use the Cool-Internet-Name Thinkaman in some competitive gaming communities--you can find me under that username in LoL or Steam. I was also active in the Smash community for many years, during which time I was a co-designer of Balanced Brawl.

My current primary project is a mafia-style game simply known Witchhunt. I started work on Witchhunt in May of 2007, and have gradually been working on it since as a background project to many other things. Lately it has become my central focus, and is rapidly approaching a very polished, professional state.

The first online testers for WH were active members of the sirlin.net community (now Fantasy Strike forums) and proved invaluable. After core members of this community began to play games on MSPA's forums, and many spin-off derivatives were created (including x1372's Dersehunt series, as well as the Tinyhunt games), the MSPA Forum Games community became the new de facto home for the game.

It's only appropriate that when the community suddenly needed a home, the game they helped grow could serve as such.

So whether you've enjoyed testing WH, its many spin-offs, only other mafia-games, or non-mafia-games altogether, welcome to my your new forums.
04-05-2013, 01:53 AM
RE: Welcome to my forum!
Am i the only one who expected "...and I'm an alcoholic"? (or maybe chocoholic?)
04-09-2013, 03:41 PM
(04-05-2013 01:53 AM)A Killer Cuppa Tea Wrote:  Am i the only one who expected "...and I'm an alcoholic"? (or maybe chocoholic?)

No, I was expecting something similar.

But anyway, Mr. Brockman (or Mr. Pi, whichever you prefer,) thank you very much for letting us use your forums.
04-09-2013, 04:25 PM
What Genetix said. A million thanks over to you, my most capable...acquaintance.

Yup.

[Image: g4osirL.jpg]
04-09-2013, 06:25 PM
Thanks again for offering this service to the community, Chocodude. I hope everyone has fun!
04-09-2013, 10:15 PM
Man, Chocolate Pi, you are a COOL DUDE offering us these forums.
04-10-2013, 12:14 AM
You're probably going to be getting a lot of these, so I'll make mine special. And the best way to make it special... es en español.

Gracias, señor pi de chocolate, por nos lo permite usar esto foro. Y porque ésto es todos que quiero decir, necesito añado más porque una mensaje pequeñita no es impresivo. La razón porqué te la doy a tí en español es que no hay una razón, solamente que soy demente. Otra vez, gracias por su amabilidad.
06-26-2013, 08:52 PM
*hug*
08-17-2013, 10:06 PM
Thank you so much for giving us a place to put our nonsense! You're the best! :D
12-16-2013, 04:32 PM
I'm not in many forums but I joined this one just for the heck of it.