Sprite Surgeon, M.D.
07-01-2013, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013 09:41 AM by Veriama.)
Sprite Surgeon, M.D.
Welcome to the Surgeon's Department, where users Veriama and Silvy help fix up any of your spriting troubles and needs! We'll help fix up all types of sprites, from Alt.Bounds to the Standard, Armless, Homestuck sprites. Currently, we aren't taking any sprites from scratch, though that may change soon.

We'll do minor edits with facial proportions, body shape and other things, as well as fine-tune any sprites you have an issue with! "

RULES:

1. The rules are subject to change!
2. Please respect that we are doing this for free, don't rush or harass us.
3. Don't submit a million sprites at once yo. Chill out, let others have a turn too.
4. If you read this, the passcode is 'put my troll under the knife!'
5. Don't edit these sprites into different characters without permission.
6. Credit when asked, please. You don't need to put it under every time you use the sprite, but it's real nice to be given credit for work. :)
7. We reserve the right to reject your request.

Please respond with this form filled out:
Code:
[b]References[/b]: Link to any and all sprites or references that you have. If you want us to fix a sprite in particular, linking or putting it as an [img][/img] code will work.
[b]What's needed?[/b]: Please specify! What do you find wrong with the sprite, or if you want a sprite from scratch, tell us exactly what you want.
[b]Anything else?[/b]: Any extra details you may feel like adding.
[b]Passcode?:[/b] don't hate bro

Please note that you cannot choose your surgeon! Your surgeon will be decided by availability and if they want to do it.

Current Surgeons:
Silvy
Veriama

Guest Surgeons:
--
07-01-2013, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2013 11:41 AM by Silvy.)
RE: Sprite Surgeon, M.D.
O P E N S L O T S
1. DM's Troll

*UH, I PROBABLY WONT BE TAKING SCRATCH REQUESTS BECAUSE I OVERLOAD MYSELF WITH ART THINGS SO MUCH AND I DONT GET AROUND TO THEM VERY QUICKLY

[Image: tumblr_ml7wpd3B3Z1qh9j9jo6_250.png]
07-01-2013, 04:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 05:43 PM by Veriama.)
Open slots
1. Yani's troll

* Currently not taking by-scratch sprite requests.
07-01-2013, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 04:21 PM by Overnightfuture.)
References:[Image: HortusRenmorV4.png][Image: HortusRenmorV4MasklessSmile.png]
What's needed?: He looks too goofy and not quite "harsh environment survivor" enough. Also his resporator doesn't look like a resporator at all.
Anything else?: Fine tune it, remake it, chop his head off and put ona new body I am okay with anything to make his sprite not so poopish.
Passcode?: put my troll under the knife!
07-01-2013, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 04:35 PM by The Necromancer.)
References:[Image: goddammitublichasdasd-1.png]
What's needed?: You know, a few touch ups, a few fixes of cut corners free me from weeaboo
Anything else?: His horns need to be redone completely. I'm not picking but the current ones are cardboard cut outs.
07-01-2013, 04:48 PM
References: [Image: WLwEDHg.png]
What's needed?: I'd like it if his shirt actually looked like a polo shirt, albeit one with long sleeves...instead of...a bunch of sloppy lines making up a collar
Anything else?: maybe he could look cleaner in a few areas idk
07-01-2013, 04:49 PM
References:

[Image: Skolra-smile.png]

[Image: Skolra.png]

[Image: Skolra-frown.png]

What's needed?: I just need them cleaned up. The pixel work is just totally off, the horns and eyes are the wrong colors, and it's just all-around awful work of mine.
Anything else?: if you make the horns a bit taller, and make his arms and chest broader, that would be totes cool, too!
Passcode?: put my troll under the knife, or ur fired.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-02-2013, 09:49 AM
[Image: 7iZwzGT.png]
the surgery was a success.
07-03-2013, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2013 05:07 PM by Silvy.)
[Image: donner.png]

I did a thing guys look i did i did a thing

edit: o h also this

[Image: goddammitublichasdasd-1.png]

[Image: tumblr_ml7wpd3B3Z1qh9j9jo6_250.png]
07-05-2013, 09:44 AM
sorry tekken but you got the passcode wrong + we're not taking scratch sprite requests at the moment
and if you want me to edit the minisprite, i would really rather get permission from lhurgoyf, since .. did he just make that sprite? it seems a little rude to throw it at other people without permission if so, hahah.
07-05-2013, 09:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013 10:58 AM by Tekkenfreak4.)
(07-05-2013 09:44 AM)Veriama Wrote:  sorry tekken but you got the passcode wrong + we're not taking scratch sprite requests at the moment
and if you want me to edit the minisprite, i would really rather get permission from lhurgoyf, since .. did he just make that sprite? it seems a little rude to throw it at other people without permission if so, hahah.

Never mind. I'm happy with the sprite now. I just need an AB. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: I'll ask Lhurgoyf if he can edit the minisprite instead.

Click here to view my signature: http://www.mspaforums.com/member.php?102...kkenfreak4
07-05-2013, 10:22 AM
References: [Image: AcerusAltumbtalkyV5nohat.png]
What's needed?: Since Acerus got a bit of a rework I feel his sprite also needs updating. I would love if he could have a normal jacket instead of the weird sleeves it has.
Anything else?: If his ugly collar could be changed to be the collar of the jacket that would be greatly apreciated too.
Passcode?: Put my troll under the knife.
07-14-2013, 02:15 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013 03:16 AM by PhoenixDragonFires.)
Hi, i am new and im not very good at spriting.
I am getting this trolls profile up and ready soon

References: [Image: 3zEbphS.png]
What's needed?: I would like a bit of fixing up on the sprite to pretty it up a bit. can I have one of those talk sprites too? I am terrible at those
Anything else?: can she have more jewlery, and her dress is low cut so there will be cleavage showing. oh she also holds a cigarette holder
07-16-2013, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2013 03:06 AM by scintillatingMoniker.)
References: [Image: Narwid1-3.png]
http://s185.photobucket.com/user/Stikani...t=3&page=1 (gallery)

What's needed?: While Narwid's sprites are basically perfect in almost every way, the fact that his mouth is always a little bit open has started to bug me, and I'm really not good enough with facial expressions to fix it myself.
Anything else?: Any other edits that anyone deems appropriate would be appreciated but that's really all I need. They do seem REALLY big, but I appreciate how hard it is to resize something and keep the art intact so it's not a priority.
Passcode?: Put my troll under the knife!
08-30-2013, 05:12 AM
Locking this thread until the author messages me to tell me that it will become active.

|| My Tumblr ||