Message notifier
07-07-2013, 10:25 PM
Message notifier
Ok, uh, this is my first time adding feedback so if I like, get something wrong of if this thread is in the wrong spot, sorry in advance

Ok, so like, I mostly hang around in the trollslum cafe area right? And that requires a lot of refreshing now. Sometimes it refreshes back to the top of the page, but a lot of the time it refreshes to the last post you made on that page. Now I tend to miss a lot of messages as the notifier is at the top of the page and it can be a pain scrolling 50 large posts up to see if I have a new private message.

So the main thing I'm saying here is I was wondering if we could maybe have a message counter in that toolbar that floats on top of the page, that way you will never miss a message and if you are at like the bottom of a page, then you can just look up at the neat little tool bar and see like how many unread messages you have

Just, figured I'd throw that suggestion out there

[Image: XEC5v.png]
My Tumblr!
Full signature Here!! List of all my trolls here!!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)
[Image: badge.png]

[Image: J5sjGj4.png]

Have a dave and karkat
[Image: tumblr_inline_moy6rwxYVo1qlkjz1.gif]
07-08-2013, 02:32 PM
RE: Message notifier
Press the "Home" button to return to the top of the page, and the "End" button to go to the bottom.

Working Name: Anarkismo
07-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Sadly I don't have a home button or an end button on an iPad

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)

Have a dave and karkat
07-09-2013, 03:54 AM
This sounds like a user end error. <3

07-10-2013, 07:35 PM
uh... right?

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-22-2013, 02:38 PM
Well

it seems that when I click on the link that says "Last Post: ___" on the list showing the subforum with all the threads, I am simply brought to the first page rather than to the post.

Also, even though it says that the last person to post was Person A, it is IMPOSSIBLE because the last person that posted was Person B and there was a GREAT GAP OF TIME between when Person A and Person B posted, along with a bunch of other people who posted in between Person A and B.
07-23-2013, 12:18 PM
Seems like a user end error. I click the Lost Post and it goes to the Last Post.

07-23-2013, 02:56 PM
Okay. I think the second problem was actually Person A posting and the page did not yet EXIST :o which has happened before on eagletime but was resolved (i think?) thereafter.