Trollslum Cafe III: Free Mugging With Every Coffee [READ THE RULES FIRST]
07-12-2013, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2013 05:00 AM by Hayarp.)
Trollslum Cafe III: Free Mugging With Every Coffee [READ THE RULES FIRST]
Welcome to ChocolatePi's Trollslum Café!

[Image: OqhkcT2.png]

Moderators:

Overlard
Silvy
Hayarp
Nonesense
Neo
Teslamagnetic Integration

The general purpose of this thread is for you to roleplay as your fantrolls as much as your heart desires. Most of the traffic here will be from the MSPA official forums, but there will be other friends here to enjoy themselves as well.

Please note that before roleplaying, you must SUBMIT your troll’s profile to one of the mods listed in this thread for approval. We will be checking for canon adherence, a rounded out and interesting character, and other such generalities. These will not be super strict, so don’t panic. Make the best troll you can! We STRONGLY encourage the use of the Critique Thread to help you with any issues you may have. You also need at least one sprite of your troll, or even a drawing. After approval, you may post the profile in the Trollslum.
As a note, the mods ALSO have to submit their trolls. Not even we are exempt from this rule.

Submitted profiles should resemble the standard MSPA style intro used throughout Homestuck, only with a bit more detail. All trolls should have a lusus, fetch modus, strife specibus, trolltag, and quirk.

Also, this entire café is in essence the "next" thread that would be following this café thread, so it's just fine to keep your friendships and quadrants just like you had them.

Listed below are some general rules that must be adhered to when roleplaying here in the café:

A.) Trollslum prerequisites:

1.) Troll behaviour:

Trolls are expected to abide by the hemospectrum. For example, a Seadweller sympathizing with a rustblood will not be tolerated. This is Alternia; hemorebels will not be tolerated here in the cafe.

In addition, trolls are not generally "soft" towards others. Trolls that are overly kind, shy, wimpy, and scared of everything are most likely to be cullbait for the trolls that act like they're supposed to. Trolls are rude, mean, and they act like Internet trolls. Of course, this doesn't mean your troll cannot be kind to their friends. Why wouldn't they be? But you can't just have them start being super nice to random strangers. That's not how it works.

Please remember that trolls would NEVER sleep outside of a recuperacoon intentionally. They would suffer horrible, traumatizing nightmares if they tried to sleep without the aid of sopor slime. The café has no recuperacoons in it either, so a troll would have to leave to get rest. If you make your troll go to sleep in the café, they had best wake up with severe PTSD and bloodlust. And if we find you doing this a lot, there will be consequences for it.

2.) Mutants, cyborgs, and other non-trolls:

This is a rule that is going to be more enforced than others. Lets talk about the different kinds of mutants first.

Hemomutants:

These are the Karkat trolls. A troll with any colour of blood that is not on the hemospectrum. If your troll has a blood mutation, then you need to find somewhere else to roleplay. These kinds do not exist on Alternia simply because they would die in the caverns.

Also, please note that trolls with black or white blood, remember that those are in no way canon colours. That colour of blood does not exist for the troll species. And if your troll has rainbow blood or blood that changes colour, then just please leave this forum altogether and seek remedial help. Overly bright blood is also forbidden, both for being a mutation and also a huge pain to read.

And if you have a Seadweller with blood that is not violet or fuchsia, you really need to get some major help.

Anatomical mutations:

These are the physical/psychic mutations of the trolls. You have seen mutations like these in the Homestuck comic, such as Vriska's eyes, and even Eridan's hair colour. These will be accepted, provided that they are within reason and do not overpower your troll.

Eye and hair mutations are among the most acceptable, but do not expect your troll to be in the cafe without having someone try to pull something. Alternia is supposed to be free of the mutants; your troll will be a target. Any other mutations, such as wings, over-powered psychics, and anything that majorly distorts your troll's appearance may be questioned. To borrow from the original Trollslum Café's thread: if your troll turns heads when it walks in the door, don't bother bringing it in.

Powers:

Troll powers should never be “too” powerful. How powerful is that? If your troll can easily crush tons of people with his power, that’s a no-no. No troll should be able to match the power of any of the canons, especially Sollux or Mituna.

Trolls above olive are not allowed to have powers at all, period. This includes chucklevoodoos which are banned completely, due to the fact we know next to nothing about them and grant an unfair advantage to the already powerful Indigo caste.

Olive blooded trolls can have powers, but they should not be anywhere near powerful. Since they’re on the edge of the no-powers zone, their abilities should be fairly weak or useless.

Robots:

If your troll is more than 50% bot, please don't bring them into the café. Reason being is because if your troll shows signs of having to rebuild themselves, it means that they've had someone try to cull them, which leaves an open invite for anyone else to finish the job. If your troll has cybernetic parts, please explain in your fantroll profile why they have them. If you want them to have robotics because you think it's cool, it's really not. If you don't have a good reason, then don't have them.

Non-trolls:

If you have a fanhuman, alien, or a carapace, this isn't the place for them. Other threads will be created for you to roleplay with those, but it is not here. Keep those guys as far away from the café as possible.

3.) Reality:

Even though this is roleplaying, the laws of realism still are in effect. If your troll gets hit in the face, you can't just shrug it off and act like it never happened. If your troll is in a fight and loses a body part, they WILL bleed. Just because trolls are heavy bleeders doesn't mean that they will be okay. And it's also very highly unlikely that your troll will get their severed limbs magically sewn back on and have them fully functional. If your troll loses an arm, their only hope is a robotic arm. Sorry.

B.) General roleplaying rules:

1.) Godmodding:

Godmodding is defined as basically “forcing someone into an action through unfair circumstances.” Your troll cannot automatically hit another troll without express permission from the other author. This also includes using several of your own trolls to gang up on someone else’s.

An example of godmodding:

“Rustin slugs Moryuo in the chest, driving the wind from him before finishing up with a knife to the neck.”

Unless he got permission for that, Rustin just earned himself a stern talking to and a retcon.

Godmodding does not include highbloods bossing around lowbloods. That is completely normal, and up to the lowblood to obey. Of course, any repercussions that result for them are their own fault.

2.) Roleplaying:

Jump right in! If your fantroll's profile has been submitted AND approved, feel free to walk your troll in whoever you like. You can have them sit down at a table or booth, or at the bar. If you want them to talk to someone that is already in the café, make sure that other troll isn't already talking to someone else.

Actions such as sending a note, drink, or any other object to a troll engaged in roleplay with someone that is not you without their permission is not allowed. It is rude and disrupts the other person's roleplaying. If you would like to do this, please ask the player before doing it. They might not like their conversations to be interrupted, and if that is the case, please respect that.

Please don't center your troll to gang up on someone else's troll every time they are in the café. It's understandable if they are trying to cull or interrogate someone, but there are times when that other person will want to come and roleplay without being bothered by threats. Please respect that as well.

When using OOC speech, (out-of-character) use (( parentheses )) or [[ brackets ]] to show that it is non-roleplay. Any posts containing only OOC replies will be deleted. Redirect those to the Trollslum GenChat or use the Personal Message feature.

~~~

Guidelines for helping you to avoid excluding other roleplayers:

A.) Avoid instant roleplaying.

For instance, "Bob walked in the door and instantly sat down at Sally's table, striking up a conversation." Do not do this. I can understand if you have planned out a roleplay conversation, but this takes away so many opportunities to meet and interact with other characters. Try using something like "Bob walked in the door, waving hello at Sally before walking up to the bar to order a drink." Because what if someone else wanted to roleplay with Sally? Or perhaps someone is wanting to roleplay with Bob? Give it a chance. Don't rush into things.

B.) Avoid using multiple characters to interact with one character/multiple characters from one individual player.

This shouldn't be rocket science, guys. I don't know why you need to play as two trolls to talk to just one other troll. And it's also pretty rude to have two of your trolls talking to two other trolls played by the same person. That's extremely exclusive, and it shouldn't happen. There are lonely roleplayers with their trolls in the café, and you are cutting them off by roleplaying like that. So let us just not do that.

C.) Avoid using the same troll to interact with the same troll every time you roleplay.

This can create the feeling of being excluded when you're on the outside. If you always roleplay as Bob, and you always make Bob talk to Sally, when people see Bob, they automatically know that Bob is going to talk to only Sally. Thus, they already feel ignored and unwanted even before you roleplay. Try using different trolls, and please try to use them to rp with members that you don't normally rp with. Make them feel like they are a member of the café and that they are just as important as you are.

D.) Avoid only looking for members that you want to roleplay with.

There is usually someone else in the café, just waiting for someone to roleplay with. Don't be the asshole that looks around, sees everyone, and then just goes for the person that they always talk to, or the member that they like best. Try to roleplay with someone who has been there waiting for a partner. Who knows, perhaps you might even enjoy yourself.

3.) Strifes:

All trolls fight. It's common knowledge. A scuffle in the café is one thing, but if you want to duke it out with weapons and psionics, you are not allowed to do it inside the café. Take it to the private messaging system, or to the back alley. This café thread is for conversation; not endless pages of fighting.

4.) Romance:

Acceptable behaviour:

Quadrants are important for trolls to have. We encourage your troll to develop relationships and quadrants with others. But as seen canonically in Homestuck, trolls prefer to keep their quadrants private. It is acceptable to hold hands with your Matesprit in the café, and even have a quick kiss. But if you bring a lot of snogging in here, I will personally take it out. Blackrom actions such as physical abuse in the name of the quadrant can be triggering and will not be acceptable here. Something simple such as a slap in the face is okay, but if you're going to choke someone or start harming them, don't bother. Do it over some other medium.

5.) Interactions with other players:

If you are experiencing problems with another player, such as godmodding, the repeatedly harassment of your troll even if you have personally asked the player to stop, or just having someone barge into your own roleplaying, please do not call them out on the thread. Please address me or any of the other mods via PM and we will attend to it as soon as possible.

6.) These rules you just read:

These are subject to change at any time, so if I were you, I'd check them a few times a month just to make sure.

Thank you, and have fun roleplaying!

7.) Archives:

The trollslum cafe itself has been around for a LONG long time.
We've listed every single one of them over at the MSPAF, and I feel like it should start here, too.

BEFORE CHOCOLATE PI:
This link leads to the last cafe thread on mspaf, which has links to all the old cafes.

AFTER CHOCOLATE PI:

Hah. Never expected to see me here again did you?

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
[Image: Kattgroup.gif]
floaties by overlard!
07-12-2013, 04:38 PM
RE: Trollslum Cafe: Free Mugging With Every Coffee
[Image: T1St8Y6.png]
wa1tt.... Boombox 1ss your ssponsser. 1 had no 1dea! Off coursse 1 perssonally know h1m. He evven ffoughtt tthe guy who sshott me 1n tthe arm. Nasstty buss1ness tthere. Good tth1ng he ssurvv1vved tthatt car. 1 sstt1ll havve tto ff1n1ssh tthatt g1fftt ffor h1m 1 wass mak1ng. How 1ss he tthesse dayss?

[Image: XEC5v.png]
My Tumblr!
Full signature Here!! List of all my trolls here!!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)
[Image: badge.png]

[Image: J5sjGj4.png]

Have a dave and karkat
[Image: tumblr_inline_moy6rwxYVo1qlkjz1.gif]
07-12-2013, 04:41 PM
[Image: newodette_zps1f84ac59.png]

Odette brought some hot chocolate and glared at the table. She wasn't really aware of her surroundings.

[Image: magichan_zps87a630ee.png]
07-12-2013, 04:43 PM
(07-12-2013 04:33 PM)Hayarp Wrote:  [Image: shelia.png]

Shelia's mouth twitches into some semblance of a smile again. She's going to have to keep an eye on that. "I. Suppose. It. Is. An. Acquired. Taste. But. It. Is. One. Indulgence. That. I. Do. Allow. Myself." She says before taking another sip. "Forgive. Me. For. Changing. The. Topic. Of. Conversation. So. Abruptly. But. I. Have. Been. Curious. As. To. Your. Fleet. Plans." Of course what she means is "do you think they'll let somebody with that many robotic replacements command a fleet ship" but she's polite enough not to say so.

[Image: lao2k9E.png]

You shrug, and put down the tea after pouring in like...three packets of sugar and one packet of the fake stuff. You notice her smiling, but...you don't really think about it much. Probably thinks the display was a tad on the rude side, but you only got one arm so what else are you gonna do.

7he flee7 huh? i dunno. ive always wan7ed 7o 6e7 a 8and 6oin and 8ecome a really famous rock s7ar and 9lay lead 6ui7ar. o8viously i 6o77a do flee7 s7uff 7oo 8u7 uh...id 9ro8a8ly join 7he cu7lima7ors and fi6h7 wi7h 7hem or some7hin for 7he mandi7ory flee7 7ime and s9end 7he res7 of 7he 7ime on 7our.

You sigh.

i really ou6h7a look fer 9eo9le who mi6h7 wanna do 7he same 7hin6 8u7 ive...uh...well i 6o77a few 7hin6s i 6o77a 6e7 over firs7.

coughcripplingstagefrightcough

QUOTES!
[19:23:14] Overlard: my mouth is not a doily

---

[2:42] Toots McButt: Ol wins
My dick in his butt
[2:43] Overlard: I've had worse.
[2:43] Toots McButt: You haven't had a seven foot long dick
[2:43] Overlard: That sounds like it should kill you

---

[1:39:01 PM] Neo: Like a great man once said:
[1:39:09 PM] Nory: my mom got matching dresses for me and her to wear

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat
[2:53:44 AM] •The Silvster•: and my real life actual wife ™ is my friend asia
[2:53:47 AM] •The Silvster•: GOD
[2:53:50 AM] •The Silvster•: DONT CALL ME BY MY NAME
[2:53:52 AM] •The Silvster•: THATS AWKWARD

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me
[5:00:28 AM] The Necromancer: atleast your wasted, DM

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

[9:04 PM] Dudemaster47: yes im doing a sandwich at this very moment

---

[2:26:32 AM] Skvira: I play with myself for 5 minutes then kill you
[2:26:48 AM] Dudemaster47: that sounds serial killer-ish

07-12-2013, 04:49 PM
[Image: shelia.png]

Shelia's eyes grow wide with shock, and she stands up quickly. "Music.Is.A.Forbidden.Activity.My.Apologies.But.I.Must.Go.I.Cannot.Associate.With​.You.Goodbye." She says, her words sounding incredibly rushed. Before Karzti has a chance to respond she runs out of the cafe, limping slightly.

Hah. Never expected to see me here again did you?

[Roleplaying Tumblr]
[Image: Kattgroup.gif]
floaties by overlard!
07-12-2013, 04:52 PM
[Image: TdeEQvP.png]

You...wha? You just sit there in stunned silence. Just when you were starting to like her, too...

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

---

07-12-2013, 04:56 PM
[Image: 7iZwzGT.png]

Somehow, this news came as no surprise to Big Red.

+He is well.
++Just got out of the hospital awhile ago.
+++Martis got him pretty bad.
++++If you are friends then just ask him to invite you.
+++++I am sure he will do so.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 05:01 PM
[Image: GuAhLfd.png]
hmmmm, he sshould, hopeffuly.... sso, do you havve any ffr1endss or whattnott? any hobb1ess you l1ke tto do and tthatt?
he slowly sips his tea

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!
Feel free to listen to them any time! They will be mostly themes of my characters but sometimes they are just nice little songs I like to put together (most of my work is of the Techno Genre)

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 05:07 PM
[Image: tBAAxm4.png]

Hypiro peers through the cafe windows again...
Shit, two sea dwellers and an indigo.
Eh, fuck it, he walks in anyway, hoping his appearance doesn't catch any stares...
He walks to a secluded part of the cafe and umm... cleaves a pencil and a piece of paper with his buzzaxe. What? it's his fetch modus...
Anyway, he begins writing.... a poem.

Click here to view my signature: http://www.mspaforums.com/member.php?102...kkenfreak4
07-12-2013, 05:11 PM

Skolra shifted uncomfortably.

+I..
++I don't do much except spend time with my friend and go to matches.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 05:16 PM
ahhh, hmmm, sso your hobb1ess are ffr1endss and mattchess. gott a besstt ffr1end? 1... erm, dontt havve ttoo much mysselff really
he sips his tea again

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 05:20 PM

A soft smile touched Skolra's lips, but it didn't remain there for long. If given the chance, he would happily talk for hours about Zunnah. How sweet he was. How adorable he looked. How Skolra could come home from a match feeling like utter shit, and just a smile from Zunnah made him feel so much better.

But he didn't.

+I do, actually.
++Just a friend, though.
+++He is special to me.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 05:26 PM by BlueGemFox.)
[Image: B5snDBq.png]
shastt is still here sitting on the floor and slowly eating biscuits

=================================
[Image: AzNSikT.png]
chever saw that smile, and smiled in turn
1 ussed tto havve tthatt sspec1al ffr1end, 1 can ttell you tth1nk h1ghly off tthem. ahh 1 remember 1 had lottss off ffun,, evven ffeltt a l1ttle deep ffor h1m, butt tthen he ssttartted tto gett more and more parano1ed.. and 1tt ssttartted tto wear me down
[Image: sjz7ftP.png]
tthen 1 ssttartted gett1ng ffed up and tthen 1 gott angry att h1m.. now hess sscared off me and 1... k1nd off regrett gett1ng angry. w1ssh 1 could ttell h1m 1m ssorry...
ermm... ssory... 1 rambled on

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 05:28 PM by Tekkenfreak4.)

After a second thought, he feels more comfortable writing poems in peace. With that, he walks out.

He then walks back in. Damn man, can't make up your mind?
He goes back to his booth and starts writing again...

Click here to view my signature: http://www.mspaforums.com/member.php?102...kkenfreak4
07-12-2013, 05:26 PM
Ready for excitement, fun, and amazement?

[Image: lbMu3KL.png]

Oh, nevermind. It's just you. You walk in, seeming oddly happy as you do so. You plop into your seat, very quickly ordering a cup of extra-frothy cup of coffee. You order it and prop your head up on your arm, surveying the cafe.
07-12-2013, 05:31 PM
shastt raises an eyebrow at that oddly dressed troll constantly popping in an out.... how strange... he decides to walk up to him, to check him out and get himself out of this blue funk hes in
uh.... whats up?

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 05:33 PM by Telly.)

Skolra stared silently at the table, tracing the wood grain patterns with his eyes as he thought of a response. He dearly loved Zunnah. Not flushed, probably not even pale, but just.. he was such a wonderful friend. Anyone that would look at their situation would just see Skolra spoiling a babyish brownblood with sweets and toys, but it was more than that. Without Zunnah, Skolra would have nothing left.

+Well, I am sorry to hear of that.
++I am sure you miss him.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 05:39 PM
[Image: newodette_zps1f84ac59.png]

Odette looked around again, lifting her head briefly before putting it back down.

Wh~ere's a ni~iice li~iittle mo~ooirail wh~een yo~oou nee~eed one~ee...

07-12-2013, 05:40 PM

Hypiro slams his pencil on the table and looks up at the yellowblood. Well, at least he is still low.

Im CREAting aRt!!! POEtry, To Be exAct!!!

After a short pause, he adds "LITErary aRt!!!".

07-12-2013, 05:40 PM

You take a moment to recover from just being ditched. Huh. Well...you take a sip of your now sickly-sweet tea. Mm...much better. You look around...looks like a few brownbloods are around now.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-12-2013, 05:41 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 05:48 PM by BlueGemFox.)
1 do... tthough, 1 bumpped 1ntto h1m 1n tthe caffe tthe otthe n1ghtt. he wass be1ng p1cked on by a sseadweller, butt 1 wass tto bussy w1tth anotther sseadweller. 1 dontt ssee zunnah much here no more, btt 1 doknow he hass a good ffr1end tthe lasstt tt1me 1 ttalked tto h1m
[Image: dEAga1O.png]
1 gott a b1tt jealouss off tthe ttroll butt 1 guess 1 ssoon gott ovver 1tt. zunnah drew a p1ctture off h1m once, redblood w1tth long ha1r and hornss l1ke yourss

he swirls his tea a bit
==================================

yeah? a bit of a wrightin' artist? say can you write łirycs? Im a musition dude, an' I write music
he takes a seat

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 05:52 PM by Tekkenfreak4.)

Hypiro shakes his head...

I Do nOt!!! I JUst Do POEtry, LIke trOll wilLiam shakeSpeare!!!

He then recites the "O That This Too Solid Flesh Would Melt" soliloquy to get his point across.

07-12-2013, 05:53 PM

Blink. Blink blink.

It took all of Skolra's willpower to keep a straight face. Why, even that fancypants yellowblood would have been proud of this poker face.

+I do hate to inform you of this..
++But I can't mislead you.
+++I am that troll.
++++Zunnah lives with me.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 05:53 PM
Chever's got a broken arm? Poor sod. Miss Sillyface looks pretty sad too. Damn, everyone is having a tough time. You begin thinking of the many ways tha--
Ooh, coffee! You sip up your coffee, the froth simply more than any brownblood has ever experienced! You are happy and it shows. Were you thinking about something? Nah, probably not.
07-12-2013, 06:05 PM

You look at the brownblood with the coffee...what's he so happy about? Hmph. You just...sip your tea. Mm...you hail a servebot while you're at it, and order a salad.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-12-2013, 06:07 PM
[Image: T1St8Y6.png]
really? well, 1 can ssee why 1 wass sso jealouss haha!! butt, can you pass a message tto zunnah tthatt 1 wantt tto ssay ssorry? 1 had a lott off good tt1mess w1tth h1m and 1 m1ss h1m sso.

================================
so.... just poems, no łyrics... nothin'? just poems?
he decides to order a soda and put his feet up on the table

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 06:08 PM
[Image: WrSzOn2.png]

Hey. Look. It's you. Everyone get the confetti.

No, actually, that would be silly.

Anyway, you walk into the café like normal, going forwards while your eyes glance from left to right now and then, observing who is inside. Quite a few lowbloods. Two brownbloods, two rustbloods, two seadwellers, an indigo. If there were anymore you probably didn't notice them. Soon, you find an empty table in a suitable position next to a window, sitting down. As soon as you do that, a serverbot comes up to you. Of course, you expected this, so you order a raw fish near-instantly after he came.

-------------------------

yani iS HORRIFYING
[01:20:27] Mechromancer: (⊙‿⊙✿)
[01:20:39] Beren the Omnibear: asdf u look like ur about to fukkin murder me in my sleep
[01:20:51] Mechromancer: (⊙‿⊙✿) I see you.
[01:20:55] Beren the Omnibear: ASDFGJFG
[01:20:56] Beren the Omnibear: NO
[01:20:57] Beren the Omnibear: STAHP
[01:21:09] Mechromancer: (⊙‿⊙✿) I am going to take your fucking eyes.
[01:21:16] Beren the Omnibear: AJFJUEDJFJFK
[01:21:18] Beren the Omnibear: NOOOO
[01:21:20] Beren the Omnibear: GET AWAY
[01:21:21] Beren the Omnibear: NO STAHP
[01:21:44] Mechromancer: <(⊙‿⊙<✿) come to me..!!
[01:21:55] Beren the Omnibear: NO PLEASE GET AYWYWYAYYWAYY
[01:21:57] Beren the Omnibear: AWAYAYYYYAYYY
[01:22:09] Beren the Omnibear: Beren the Omnibear RUNSS THEHHH FUCK AYWYAY

silvy's victory d
[02:15:58] •Silvdexter•: i have the victory d
07-12-2013, 06:09 PM

Skolra slowly shook his head, still wondering why Chever was jealous. What was there to be jealous of? He was just a lowblood.

+I am no messenger.
++If you would like to speak to Zunnah, please do it yourself.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 06:13 PM
[Image: notsohappy_zpsb5f0a9d5.png]

Odette then narrowed her eyes, sitting up straight. No, now was not the time to be some mopey dopey head. Heh, mopey dopey, that rhymed. Bleh, besides the point, Odette was tired of feeling sad for herself, just because one little seadweller got her down. He looked lower than her too! The nerve...

Now she regretted apologizing and letting him win so easily. But if she hadn't, she may have been blown to bits by the cray gun he had, and though she seemed like she hadn't a care, she cared very much. No one wants to die! Certainly not Odette- There were just too many things she hadn't gotten the chance to explore.

Odette ordered a taco with hot sauce and muched on it. Spicy, but very good.

07-12-2013, 06:14 PM
[Image: zM0B1us.png]
can you jusstt ttell h1m att leasstt tthatt 1 wantt tto ttalk tto h1m, hess tto sscared tto ansswer me and he 1ss nott att h1ss h1vve anymore

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 06:16 PM

This time, he nodded.

+I will tell him.
++He is no longer at his hive because it was taken by a nasty tealblood.
+++He lives with me because he has no other home.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 06:19 PM
You have come to the logically conclusion that this is the best coffee. The kind you can drink without your pocket feeling empty. Nummy nummy. You watch as another seadweller enters the establishment. Is he wearing a cape? What a loserpants. Also Odette seems to have become a hardcore metal gurl at some point. That taco looks extra spicy. Eugh.
07-12-2013, 06:19 PM
damn... well, tthankyou 1n advvance tthen. 1 hope he 1ss do1ng ok, maybe ssttrange tthatt 1 am worr1ed aboutt a lowblood butt... well, hess tthatt one acceptt1ion you know?
at least chever can look past his hemoloyalty at times

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 06:22 PM

Hypiro shrugs half-heartedly.

I neVer atteMpted LYRics!!! It DOEsnt soUnd VEry interEsting To Me!!! I ALso wrIte shOrt stoRies!!!

You hope you didn't just hear something along the lines of a seadweller being worried about a lowblood. You shoot a bit of a glare at Chever for a few moments before looking at the fish that just arrived on your table, starting to eat it.

yani iS HORRIFYING
[01:20:39] Beren the Omnibear: asdf u look like ur about to fukkin murder me in my sleep

silvy's victory d

Another short-lived smile.

+He is doing great.
++I've gotten him to put on weight.
+++He doesn't look like a starved skeleton anymore.
++++I take good care of him; I promise you.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 06:26 PM
[Image: JmnS0q2.png]

You turn towards the seadweller with the cape now. Eugh, you can practically smell him walk in, disgusting. You finish off your sickly sweet tea now, and put it down, waiting for your salad to arrive. And fish? You gag a little bit on seeing it. God...

You sigh, wondering whether you should try bugging the brownblood with the coffee or not.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-12-2013, 06:27 PM
how d1d you do tthatt w1tth h1m? 1 ssttruggled a lott. alsso whatt aboutt batthss? 1ttss murder gett1ng h1m undressed ffor batthss. butt att leasstt he had a wassh.
[Image: AzNSikT.png]
one tt1me, we ssw1ched eachottherss clotthess and we were prettend1ng tto be eachotther ffor a day, tthatt wass sso much ffun!

===================

yeah? what do ya write? woułdnt min' łookin' one day huh. whats your name dude?

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 06:29 PM

+I feed him a steady diet of red meat, starches, and sweets.
++I also let him bathe himself and allow him to lock himself in the washroom.
+++He feels much more comfortable bathing that way.
++++I don't disturb him.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 06:29 PM

Hypiro looks up at the clock while he speaks...

My NAme Is - Oh SHit!!! I NEed To leAve!!! LIke riGht nOw!!!

He seems to be in a hurry for some reason... Wonder what that was about.

((night))

07-12-2013, 06:30 PM

You don't really realize that Karzti is looking at you in disgust, continuing to eat that fish of yours. It's being eaten slowly with a knife and fork in small little bite-sized chunks. You always eat this way.

yani iS HORRIFYING

silvy's victory d
07-12-2013, 06:32 PM
yeah, 1 d1d tthe ssame. 1 jusstt ttold h1m tto leavve h1ss clotthess outt att tthe door sso 1 can wass 1tt all, and 1 g1vve h1m dress1ng gownss . butt maybe he wass more better w1tth one lower? more comfforttable maybe?

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Ow!
You totally burnt your tongue there. Okay, you're clearly getting overzealous. You sigh and set down the coffee, learning your lesson and restraining yourself. You glance about the cafe. Chever is still banged up, and a seadweller is eating...fish? Eugh. That's, like, cannibalism or something. Maybe. You don't know, you're not a fish. You look about more, and find an indigo with...a robot arm? And eye? Ouch. You find yourself inspecting her robotic replacements for a bit. Creep.
07-12-2013, 06:34 PM

Skolra just shrugged.

+I have no idea.
++I tried to assist him once, and he just asked me to leave.
+++So I did.
++++And he had a happy bubble bath.
+++++Came out all clean and wanting a biscuit.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 06:41 PM
hmm.... well... at least he wasshed tthattss tthe ma1n tth1ng r1ghtt 1 guess? anyway, 1 am glad tthatt he 1ss do1ng well now... anyway. whatt do you l1ke do1ng w1tth h1m?
he sits back and leans down to ajust his leg, something about his left leg looks very off

My Tumblr!

I make Music!!!!

Have a dave and karkat
07-12-2013, 06:42 PM

Looks like the brownblood's looking back. Ugh...you're getting nauseous from that stupid fishface's...fish. Whatever...you wave the brownblood over.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

07-12-2013, 06:45 PM

+He has lots of things that he likes to do with me.
++We build forts with my furniture.
+++We are both learning how to make cakes and cookies.
++++I let him sit on my back and we play pretend that I am a hoofbeast and he is a knight.
+++++Sometimes we just like to sit out the sofa and watch movies.
++++++He will doze off on the couch next to me sometimes, so I carry him up to his coon.
+++++++He has his own room, of course.
++++++++I provide for everything he needs.

|| My Tumblr ||
07-12-2013, 06:53 PM
Let's shake it up by adding a greenblood. How exciting.
[Image: MalcohRalcik-Nonplussed_zps271b3272.png]
Malcoh enters the cafe quietly, ordering a meager beverage.

lysdicex's, nutie!
07-12-2013, 06:54 PM
You are being waved over! Well, this was unexpected. You forcefully snap yourself from the trance of seeing such large robotic limbs strapped on to a Troll's body, picking up your frothy cup of coffee and sauntering over to her table. You sit across from the indigoblood, and greet her with an awkward cough.
Hello th-there. WAS there s-something that you were NEEDING of me? You glance over at the fishface eating fish once more, before steadying your vision back on her. Or were y-you JUST bored? People a-are so SOCIABLE h-here, you know?
07-12-2013, 07:02 PM

Hm? Oh, a brownblood and indigo are looking at you. What's an indigo doing with a brownblood anyway? And look who's got the robotic limbs. You wonder how she lost them. She looks like potential cullbait, but if she's still alive, she's probably fought off attacks like that before.

Oh well, back to eating your fish.

yani iS HORRIFYING

silvy's victory d