Official Trollslum Bulletin Board
08-02-2013, 01:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 01:08 PM by Telly.)
Official Trollslum Bulletin Board
Hello everyone, Yani here! This thread is for you guys to be able to see upcoming events and ideas for the café and for the roleplaying section itself. I'll be editing and updating this thread quite a bit, so please check back here often to make sure that you don't miss out on any events!

There are a couple different kinds of events, so I'll lay those down for you.

The café events: These are little plots/stories that I'll put into the cafe for all roleplayers to follow along with. Think of me playing café god. You all will have to roll with whatever I give you. These will always be posted ahead of time so that you may start choosing a troll that you'd like to participate, or if you need some energy drinks to stay up for an extra few hours. These events are not mandatory, however, they will provide some conflicts. If you do not want your troll to be part of an event, then that's fine. You aren't required to participate if you don't want to. All these are is to spice things up. These won't happen often just to save your normal roleplaying, but expect them to show up every once in awhile.

The Trollslum Roleplaying events: These are simple events for the community as a whole. I might host a contest or something. This is still in the works. If you'd like to hear random thoughts on such ideas, please join our official Trollslum Skype chat! If you'd like to join, please contact either myself, The Necromancer, or Dudemaster47. We would be happy to invite you to our little circle of horrors.

If you'd like to ask any questions about events posted, please take it to the gen chat thread. I'd like to keep this board for events only.

Thanks!

|| My Tumblr ||
09-08-2013, 02:54 AM
RE: Official Trollslum Bulletin Board
Not really an event, but the PROFILES thread has had some updates made to it. Please take a moment and look over them.

|| My Tumblr ||
05-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Hello everyone. I realise that most of you all hate me by now, but after a rather lively discussion with a forum member, I've decided to tidy up this place for all of you who get bored in summertime. What better way to waste your humid days by spending it here, doing trollstuffs?

I could think of a million things but I'm trying to attract a crowd, come on.

|| My Tumblr ||
05-26-2014, 08:12 AM
So I have this idea. Bringing back the cafe, having one mod, MAYBE two. All trolls are a go as long as they abide by the cafe rules, and they have a profile. Please note this means that by adhering to the cafe rules, mutants and robots will still not be allowed.

I'm more or less trying to avoid what I did last time (besides being a complete bitch on a giant-ass power trip) and just trying to make roleplay fun, because that's what roleplay is supposed to be for, anyway.

To be honest, I'm just really bored and tired of being stupid.

|| My Tumblr ||