Trollslum Café IV: Now With Explosive Expansion Packs! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
08-23-2013, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014 04:10 AM by Telly.)
Trollslum Café IV: Now With Explosive Expansion Packs! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
Welcome to ChocolatePi's Trollslum Café!

[Image: OqhkcT2.png]

The general purpose of this thread is for you to roleplay as your fantrolls as much as your heart desires. Most of the traffic here will be from the MSPA official forums, but there will be other friends here to enjoy themselves as well.

Please note that before roleplaying, you must post your troll’s profile to this thread. We will be checking for canon adherence, a rounded out and interesting character, and other such generalities. These will not be super strict, so don’t panic. Make the best troll you can! We STRONGLY encourage the use of the critique thread to help you with any issues you may have. You also need at least one sprite of your troll, or even a drawing.

Posted profiles should at least try resemble the standard MSPA style intro used throughout Homestuck. All trolls should at the very least have a lusus, fetch modus, strife specibus, trolltag, and quirk.

IF YOU START ROLEPLAYING IN THE CAFE BEFORE YOU POST A PROFILE, YANI WILL DELETE YOUR POST AND MAY PLACE YOU ON A TEMP BAN IF YOU CONTINUE TO ATTEMPT TO ROLEPLAY. THE TITLE SAYS "READ THE RULES" FOR A REASON!

RULES HERE!

Also, this entire café is in essence the "next" thread that would be following this café thread, so it's just fine to keep your friendships and quadrants just like you had them.

Archives:

The trollslum cafe itself has been around for a LONG long time.
We've listed every single one of them over at the MSPAF, and I feel like it should start here, too.

BEFORE CHOCOLATE PI:

This link leads to the last cafe thread on mspaf, which has links to all the old cafes.

AFTER CHOCOLATE PI:

|| My Tumblr ||
08-24-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: Trollslum Café IV: Now With Explosive Expansion Packs! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
[Image: sfpb6A4.png]

You glare at the girl, annoyed at the implications of her accusation.

I juzt turned zeven a few dayz ago, and thiz waz a gift from my moirail. I decided to give it a try becauze I am, amazingly enough, zomewhat appreciative of the thought put into it. Wow. Amazing.

QUOTES!
[19:23:14] Overlard: my mouth is not a doily

---

[2:42] Toots McButt: Ol wins
My dick in his butt
[2:43] Overlard: I've had worse.
[2:43] Toots McButt: You haven't had a seven foot long dick
[2:43] Overlard: That sounds like it should kill you

---

[1:39:01 PM] Neo: Like a great man once said:
[1:39:09 PM] Nory: my mom got matching dresses for me and her to wear

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat
[2:53:44 AM] •The Silvster•: and my real life actual wife ™ is my friend asia
[2:53:47 AM] •The Silvster•: GOD
[2:53:50 AM] •The Silvster•: DONT CALL ME BY MY NAME
[2:53:52 AM] •The Silvster•: THATS AWKWARD

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me
[5:00:28 AM] The Necromancer: atleast your wasted, DM

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

[9:04 PM] Dudemaster47: yes im doing a sandwich at this very moment

---

[2:26:32 AM] Skvira: I play with myself for 5 minutes then kill you
[2:26:48 AM] Dudemaster47: that sounds serial killer-ish

08-24-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: Trollslum Café IV: Now With Explosive Expansion Packs! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
[Image: DdaZfyP.png]

She adapts an annoyed facial expression when she actually examines him clearly. She's got almost two feet on him, actually. Why didn't she realize it before?

☳]FAIR ENOUGH, I SUPPOSE. YOU SAY IT'S OLD, THOUGH? WHY NOT GET YOU SOMETHING MORE RECENT? COULD THEY NOT AFFORD IT? More passive-aggressive implying.

[Image: 9tRxu1G.png]
08-24-2013, 11:48 AM
[Image: zU6d0JU.png]

You sigh.

Zhe'z the zame cazte az you.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

---

08-24-2013, 11:51 AM

She shakes her head, though that was the unspoken question behind all this.

☳]THAT WAS NOT MY QUESTION. I ASKED IF SHE COULDN'T AFFORD IT. CASTE DOES NOT NECESSARILY DENOTE WEALTH. I SUPPOSE I SHOULD HAVE GONE INTO MORE DETAIL FOR YOU. DID THEY MEAN SOMETHING SENTIMENTAL BY THE GIFT, OR...?

08-24-2013, 12:04 PM
[Image: dAUh5js.png]

Oh, really? You weren't implying anything about cazte? Pleaze, you were clearly trying to lead into zome attempt to dizgrace me for zuppozedly having quadrantz with zomeone below me. And once I told you that her blood iz juzt about the zame az yourz, you backpedaled and tried to make it zound like cazte wazn't even part of the queztion.

You roll your eyes, picking up the game grub and just turning it off.

Zhe'z the zame cazte az you. Zhe zaid the thing waz zo old it waz practically an antique or zomething, I azzume it'z worth quite a bit more than one would expect. And anything elze? I don't even know your name, thuz you don't need to know.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 12:17 PM

☳]YOU DO NOT GET TO DECIDE WHAT I WAS OR WAS NOT IMPLYING, BLUEBLOOD. FOR THE RECORD, THERE IS NOT ANYTHING WRONG WITH LOWER QUADRANTS. AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT PEASANTBLOODS.

As she chastises the smaller troll for chastising her, he briefly considers whether or not to get his blood. It is one of the rarer shades about, after all.

☳]MY NAME IS KADENZ LOGORA. NOT THAT YOU WERE ACTUALLY INTERESTED.

08-24-2013, 12:30 PM

You take a sip of your coffee, looking over the purpleblood before captchaing the handheld console you were playing with.

Your azzumption would be correct.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 12:34 PM
[Image: FFnkgQw.png]

She shrugs, not particularly interested in learning this dude's name.

☳]RIGHT. SO WHAT IS IT EXACTLY THAT YOU DO BESIDES PLAY VIDEO GAMES.

08-24-2013, 12:47 PM

I barely play video gamez, I'm only doing it becauze zhe gave it to me. Normally, I'm buzy working on my gun dezignz. I make weaponz, to put it bluntly.

---

[unfreeze]

[Image: tGtwjH2.png]

You shake your head no.

Nope, not @ @ll!

You take a card from the deck, looking at him. Hm...yes.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 12:53 PM

☳]PUT IT SHARPLY INSTEAD. YOU SAY YOU MAKE WEAPONS, YET YOU SAY YOU HAVE GUN DESIGNS. THESE DAYS, EVERYONE WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE HIVENET CAN PULL A DESIGN OUT OF THE TOILET AND MAKE A GUN. I'M GOING TO GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT AND SAY YOU DO SOMETHING MUCH MORE INTERESTING. PERHAPS MASS PRODUCTION. MAYBE ILLEGAL MODIFICATION. WHATEVER.

08-24-2013, 01:01 PM

Alright, I make energy weaponz. Right now they're plazma piztolz, but I'm working on zomething a little different next. And I azzure you, it takez quite a bit more rezearch and more rezourcez than juzt "The Hivenet" to pull anything zimilar to theze up.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 01:13 PM

☳]EXACTLY MY POINT. DESPITE YOUR BEST ATTEMPTS TO CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE, YOU APPEAR TO BE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THE AVERAGE TROLL. SURE, IT MAY BE A LITTLE SILLY THAT YOU WANT TO MAKE WEAPONS AKIN TO THOSE IN BAD SCIENCE FICTION STORIES, BUT YOUR DEMEANOR LEADS ME TO BELIEVE THAT THE PROJECT MAY YIELD SOME PROGRESS. AM I INCORRECT?

08-24-2013, 01:34 PM

Az you zaid, any idiot can build a gun. It takez a buzzing geniuz to conztruct a working miniature nuclear fuzion reactor and an energy ztorage grid, completely and utterly inzulate the cazing az an enzure it'z near indeztructable, include variouz other important componentz zuch az the force field generatorz to keep plazma from leaking and make zolid projectilez...and I do that. And bad zcience fiction? More like weaponz akin to thoze wielded by the elite of pre-fleet Alternia. Zurely you've heard of a few of the more famouz onez, and every zo often zome lucky highblood happenz to find hiz anceztral weapon in a FLARP game.

You sigh, shaking your head.

Weaponz held by great trollz. Famouz onez, like the Ahab'z Crozzhairz, or the Beowulf'z Grip, or the Odin'z Zting, more than juzt gunz but zwordz and zpearz and practically everything...hell, zome of theze weaponz were the baziz for half of the weaponz equipped to mozt zhipz in the fleet. It'z not fiction when thiz ztuff iz real. And I plan on bringing them back into common uzage.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 01:41 PM

She turns a palm upwards while getting her next idea across, resuming that bored look.

☳]INTERESTING. HOWEVER, AS WE HAVE BOTH ESTABLISHED, MOST IDIOTS CAN BUILD GUNS. EVEN MORE HAVE ACCESS TO SUCH WEAPONS VIA SIMPLE PURCHASE, HOWEVER. IS IT REALLY A GOOD IDEA TO BRING WEAPONS SUCH AS THESE BACK INTO COMMON VEND?

08-24-2013, 01:46 PM
[Image: 1xRQqPR.png]
Alright then. So, got any empresses now?
It appears he's run out of new cards to ask for.
08-24-2013, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 01:57 PM by Dudemaster47.)

Please, does this girl think she can question your intelligence?

Oh no. By finding a way to mazz produce high-quality plazma weaponry and making it available to all trollz, I might make them better at killing each other. How horrible. Then again, I would alzo vaztly improve the efficiency of the fleet, making the Alternian empire even more of a force to be reckoned with. I don't know, iz making uz better at zlaughtering our enemiez a bad thing now?

---

[Image: lQ8E7oh.png]

You shake your head.

nope, se@dweller hunt!

...You then put down the cards.

it's...@ bit more fun with other people, hon. otherwise it gets kind@...slow.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 02:00 PM
Yeah, I guess. Man I feel likek we started that game about twenty-two hours ago. Lookek at all the trolls who've shown up.
He sets down his cards and glances around.
So, now what?
08-24-2013, 02:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 02:13 PM by ZeronFX.)

She pushes the excess hair out of her face and leans back, folding her arms.

☳]YOU HAVE A POINT WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY NOT HAVING ONE. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD READ DEEPER INTO WHY I POSED THE QUESTION.

08-24-2013, 02:25 PM
[Image: A1IccyB.png]

You shrug, looking around.

wow, ye@h. i dunno wh@ to do, hon, wh@ do you think?

---

Zimply put: I pull the empire to where it zhould be technologically, at leazt in termz of weaponz. Give me a reazon to believe it'z a bad idea and maybe I might conzider your queztion worth anzwering.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 02:28 PM

Semi-ignoring his demand, Kadenz responds with ☳]IF YOU'VE DONE THE RESEARCH, WHY WERE THE LEGENDARY WEAPONS OF OLD NO LONGER REPLICATED?

08-24-2013, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 02:53 PM by Dudemaster47.)

Oh, very zimple. There'z a great deal of reazonz for thiz. Firzt of all, almozt all of thoze weaponz appeared around the zame era zeveral hundredz of zweepz ago, and all of them zhare a great deal of zimilaritiez in their dezignz. From what I've found, they were all made by the zame troll, a brilliant inventor and engineer....although hiz name and zymbol waz lozt to the annalz of hiztory or zomething. Mozt of hiz blueprintz were either lozt or deztroyed, and generally if zomeone got their handz on one of hiz weaponz becauze their anceztor happened to own one, well...would you take one apart to try to reverze engineer it? If you did, you'd be an idiot.

You shake your head, somewhat disappointed.

After having my curiozity piqued, it took about three or four zweepz of rezearch and inveztigating before I finally managed to ztumble acrozz a blueprint for one of theze gunz hidden away in an old, decaying journal in an equally old and decaying library in Alterniarabia. It took a great deal of effort for me to decipher it, and I highly doubt that anyone elze even could. Zo there'z THAT for why they haven't been replicated. Then there'z the fact that a great deal of theze gunz require very...exotic materialz to function, materialz that are extraordinarily difficult to find or produce. In fact, one of the primary alloyz in the energy ztorage gridz requirez a material zo rare that it iz only found on azteroidz, and even then it izn't common. Centuriez ago, when off-planet operationz were not zolely focuzed on military effortz, thingz zuch az azteroid mining allowed for him to utilize a more ztable zupply of the ztuff to create hiz weaponry. Nowadayz, I could only get zome becauze a small meteor fell a mile from my hive, and only barely had enough to create one gun. I have been working on finding other wayz uzing more common materialz, and zhip weaponz uze a different material more geared towardz mazz production, but it haz yet to be an...effective zubztitute. That iz why.

Goddamn you talk a lot.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 02:58 PM

She can only just barely bring herself to care enough to continue on.

☳]WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THIS, THEN? WHY WILL YOU SUCCEED WHERE OTHERS HAVE FAILED?

08-24-2013, 03:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 03:11 PM by Dudemaster47.)

You pull out your Stinger mk-I and hold it out so she can see it, and then take out the T. Hawk out and...manage to place it on the table.

I already have. And gone off and created my own dezign bazed on it, with an attempt to uze a different energy zyztem. Admittedly, zome of hiz notez were...heavily damaged, and quite a lot about the necezzary azpectz of force field generation waz mizzing entirely, zo they are not perfect, but they are ztill quite effective az weaponz. Moztly.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 03:18 PM

She examines the weapons set in front of her with a mixture of interest and boredom. Admittedly, she had not expected him to have developed working prototypes.

☳]RIGHT, SO YOU'VE MASS-PRODUCED THESE AND THEY ARE CAPABLE OF DELIVERING LETHAL BLOWS.

08-24-2013, 03:20 PM
Hmm... I dunno.
He pauses, thinking. What to do?
Um... I kekan't really thinkek of much. Uh...
Shit, fuck, shit, decide!
Uh... What's your lusus?
Shit.
08-24-2013, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 03:25 PM by Dudemaster47.)

Not yet. But I have managed to create working energy weaponz capable of firing harmful zhotz, if not yet entirely lethal due to the aforementioned izzuez with force fieldz. I'm working on that. And the whole energy ztorage material izzue.

---

[Image: p7kaXLd.png]

You chuckle a bit at his awkwardness.

well, hon, she's @ cute little scorpion. @wful protective of me, but i love her nonetheless. wh@ @bout you?

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 03:31 PM

She sighs and rolls her eyes.

☳]AS I THOUGHT. YOU HAVEN'T REALLY SUCCEEDED, THEN.

She takes another look at his weapons. Still, they look almost like the legendary weapons...

☳]EVEN SO, I APPLAUD YOU FOR MANAGING THIS FAR, AT LEAST.

08-24-2013, 03:37 PM

You fold your arms, taking the guns back and putting them back in your strife specibus.

I've made it farther than anyone elze zince they modified the zhip weapon zyztemz to accommodate for more widezpread uzage, at leazt az far az I can tell. I dezerve a great deal more than mere "applauze" for that.

You take a sip of your coffee, feeling quite a bit more smug and self satisfied.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 03:40 PM

☳]IF YOU THINK YOU WILL GET IT FROM ME, OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, YOU ARE SORELY MISTAKEN. TELL ME, WHO HAS EVEN REMOTELY TAKEN YOUR VENTURES SERIOUSLY BESIDE ME?

08-24-2013, 03:41 PM
[Image: epBvRkh.gif]

Uranio comes back after some...rough times. He looks much more well rested than he did last time he came in. He still seemed...stressed though. Being a slave to a Sea Dweller will do that to you. At least he finally got some sleep...He noticed the huge hole in the wall and stared at for a few seconds. Just what the fuck happened here? He shrugged and sat at a booth, ordering a soda to drink.
08-24-2013, 03:45 PM
[Image: xoHhNel.png]

This bubbly seadweller bounces into the cafe, because she apparently hadn't had enough of the cafe. She stood in the doorway staring at the giant hole in the wall for a moment, imagining some sort of cool battle taking place. Maybe a missile was involved? Fun! Anyway, she sits herself down in an empty booth, examining the area for any potential targets for the night.

08-24-2013, 03:47 PM
[Image: epBvRkh.gif]

Oh great, that Sea Dweller who stuck a needle in you. He just sort of tries to...blend in with his surroundings. Good luck with that. He sips at his soda as it arrives. He can't help but glance at Kinasu a few times. How very stealthy.
08-24-2013, 03:48 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 03:48 PM by Dudemaster47.)

Hmph, you shake your head in disdain.

The only people who I need to zhow interezt in my venturez are the Condezce and the draft board, and I have three zweepz to vaztly improve my capacitiez. Az for anyone taking me zeriouzly, I'd zay thoze who have been on the receiving end of my weaponfire would be taking it pretty buzzing zeriouzly. And if they don't, why zhould I care? I've already proven I can make theze, all that'z left iz time to perfect and improve my dezignz and find better wayz to make them.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 03:53 PM by ZeronFX.)

☳]YOU CLEARLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE POLITICS INVOLVED.

With that, she says nothing else. When the servbot comes around she orders some tea.

----------

No chance, Uranio. She'd recognize that color anywhere. As soon as she sees him she gets up and walks over to his table.

Heyaa Uraanio~ Haave we been doing we//, I hope~? ///

08-24-2013, 03:59 PM
[Image: FfjRfAH.gif]

Alright...play it cool...Okay that didn't work. He jumped a bit as Kinasu joined him. He shifted a bit and sipped his soda some more. Uh...I've b-been bettur. L-Long story, really. Uhm...Wh-Whut about you, Kinasu?
08-24-2013, 04:04 PM

No, I am perfectly aware of the politicz. I juzt don't care, becauze my work zpeakz for itzelf, and I have another 3 zweepz to improve upon it. Do you know how long it took me to make the firzt gun? Half a zweep, including time required to look into how to acquire the proper equipment and zuppliez. It took me eight weekz to make the zecond one. How long do you actually think it'z going to take me to zolve my current problemz?

You retrieve your Stinger again, this time holding it properly.

When I build a gun thiz zize capable of blowing a hole in zomeone, and have found a way to make them zo that they can be mazz produced with more common materialz, there won't be a choice BUT to take me zeriouzly. Zimple az that.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 04:10 PM

She sighs as her tea arrives.

☳]YOUR NEXT VISIT TO THE LIBRARY SHOULD BE ABOUT RESEARCHING HOW TO MARKET IDEAS.

She takes a sip of said tea.

-----------

"Bettur", hmm? P/eaase elaaboraate, I haaven't seen you in quite aa while. ///

08-24-2013, 04:13 PM
[Image: zponNQ5.gif]

He sighed and looked down at the table. W-Well...My Moirail ended things b-between us...S-So that wus really rough... He didn't want to tell her he was a slave. He wanted to keep that to himself. He didn't even know why he told her about his Moirail. Maybe he just wanted to talk to someone, ANYONE about it. Why due you evun w-wunt to know anyway?
08-24-2013, 04:16 PM

Whatever.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 04:26 PM

She starts to elaborate on what she said, but then clearly thinks better of it. She just continues to drink her tea while the two stew in their own impotent arrogance.

----------

She looks at him with what appears to be concern.

Awwwh, Uraanio...! Thaat's rough... I waanted to know becaause if I remember right, you weren't doing so hot the /aast time we met... doesn't reaa//y sound better... ///

She looks at him for a moment before brightening up.

Hey, you know whaat cheers me up? Soporific beveraages is whaat! On me, whaat do you saay? ///

08-24-2013, 04:30 PM

He stared at her for a moment. What, did she actually care about him? No, she was a Sea Dweller...She couldn't. The only reason he didn't leave as soon as she came over was because he was quite sure he'd end up with a couple needles in his vital areas. W-Well uhm...Thanks for your concurn. And uh...I dun't...usually d-drink often... He remembers the last time he got drunk...that was an awful night...
08-24-2013, 04:32 PM

You finish your coffee, putting away the gun once more.

Zince you have at the very leazt managed to put on a zemblance of intelligence, my name iz Peztiz. Endz with an "ezz".

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 04:49 PM by ZeronFX.)

She looks up from her drink and nods.

☳]I DO NOT COME HERE OFTEN. MY MOIRAIL RECOMMENDED THE PLACE, THOUGH SHE HAS NEVER BEEN HERSELF. I TAKE IT THAT IT IS NORMALLY FULL OF IDIOTS?

----------

She leeeans in a bit.

Aawww, c'moooooon~! It's totaa//y on me, whaat do you haave to worry aabout? ///

08-24-2013, 04:44 PM

He sighed. What did he have to worry about? Getting drunk near a Sea Dweller who could cull him at any moment. Out of fear, he nodded slowly. S-Sure...maybe one or two... He quickly drained the rest of his soda and pushed the bottle to the side.
08-24-2013, 04:45 PM

From what I've zeen? Yez.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 04:54 PM

She doesn't like the sound of that.

☳]EXACTLY HOW STUPID ARE WE TALKING?

----------

She claps her hands so as to summon a servbot, which speeds its way over to their table. Shots. Aa bunch of shots. I don't caare whaat's in them. Oh, yeaah, aand something fruity aand aalcoholic. /// She smiled as she looked up at Uranio. It wasn't quite a genuine smile, but more like one would wear before they were about to pop a sheet of bubble wrap. Reaady to haave some fun~? ///

08-24-2013, 04:56 PM

Mind numbly idiotic, to the point that talking to mozt people here makez me want to bludgeon myzelf with the nearezt zufficiently heavy object.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 05:07 PM by Yaridovich23.)
[Image: u37xFhB.gif]

Wait, what did she order?! Oh God, this wouldn't be good... Um...Sh-Shots...? I usually just uh...h-have sume beer in the rare cases I drink. B-But I guess...I can try some shots... He didn't want to make her mad, he was sure that'd mean death. He may be a bit overly paranoid, but he can't help it.
08-24-2013, 05:07 PM

☳]GREAT. FANTASTIC. WHY EVEN BOTHER COMING THEN?

----------

She shrugs. Why not both~? /// she says as the drinks arrive. Wow, that's a lot of alcohol in one place. She wastes no time in picking up her fruity thing and taking a sip.