Trollslum Café IV: Now With Explosive Expansion Packs! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
08-24-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: Trollslum Café IV: Now With Explosive Expansion Packs! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
[Image: u37xFhB.gif]

He shrugged in return. I-I might as well just h-have whut you're having... He does a shot and winces. Ech! That tastes...nasty. He didn't want to make her mad, though... Th-That's uh...d-different...
08-24-2013, 05:14 PM
RE: Trollslum Café IV: Now With Explosive Expansion Packs! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
[Image: zU6d0JU.png]

You shrug.

They have good coffee, and it'z cheap. Good enough reazon to come for me.

QUOTES!
[19:23:14] Overlard: my mouth is not a doily

---

[2:42] Toots McButt: Ol wins
My dick in his butt
[2:43] Overlard: I've had worse.
[2:43] Toots McButt: You haven't had a seven foot long dick
[2:43] Overlard: That sounds like it should kill you

---

[1:39:01 PM] Neo: Like a great man once said:
[1:39:09 PM] Nory: my mom got matching dresses for me and her to wear

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat
[2:53:44 AM] •The Silvster•: and my real life actual wife ™ is my friend asia
[2:53:47 AM] •The Silvster•: GOD
[2:53:50 AM] •The Silvster•: DONT CALL ME BY MY NAME
[2:53:52 AM] •The Silvster•: THATS AWKWARD

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me
[5:00:28 AM] The Necromancer: atleast your wasted, DM

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

[9:04 PM] Dudemaster47: yes im doing a sandwich at this very moment

---

[2:26:32 AM] Skvira: I play with myself for 5 minutes then kill you
[2:26:48 AM] Dudemaster47: that sounds serial killer-ish

08-24-2013, 05:20 PM
[Image: FFnkgQw.png]

She stares at her empty teacup, then back at Peztis' coffee. Huh.

☳]I GUESS I DID NOT THINK IT POSSIBLE FOR ESTABLISHMENTS SUCH AS THIS TO ACTUALLY HAVE FOOD AND DRINK OF REDEEMING QUALITY. UNLIKE THIS TEA, WHICH WAS MOST DISAPPOINTING. she says with a disapproving glare at the cup.

----------

[Image: xoHhNel.png]

She giggles at his theatrics.

You don't haave to pretend to /ike it, you know. There's plenty of others to try~ /// And her fruity thing's gone. This will surely end well.

[Image: 9tRxu1G.png]
08-24-2013, 05:22 PM
[Image: u37xFhB.gif]

He took another random one from the table. He had no idea what any of these things were. Oh well. Bottoms up! He took the shot and...oh dear that was a strong one. A slight blush appears on his cheeks, showing through the cover up, despite what the sprite shows. W-Well um...Th-That one wusn't so bad...I-I dun't really know whut any of these even are...
08-24-2013, 05:22 PM
[Image: 1xRQqPR.png]
My lusus is a big stag beetle. He's pretty kekool, he kekarried me around alot when I was a wriggler.
He grins.
Just little me keklinging on to one of his arms, really. We still play around sometimes, but not as much, and it's different. More likek play fights than anything else. I totally let him win though, haha.
He flexes his arms, grinning like an idiot.
08-24-2013, 05:30 PM

Obviouzly the good tea waz trazhed with the rezt of thiz place. Whenever that happened.

You gesture to the hole in the wall.

Lookz like zome nutjob decided to mine the wallz for gold and uzed zome dynamite or zomething.

---

[Image: p7kaXLd.png]

You ooh a little at his bulging muscles. My, my, he does seem quite strong!

Do you still hang off him, hon? Or does he h@ng off of you now?

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

---

08-24-2013, 05:36 PM

☳]I WANTED TO ASK ABOUT THAT, BUT COULDN'T FIND A REASON AS TO WHY YOU WOULD KNOW THE STORY. PERHAPS AN ANGRY TROLL THREW A SERVBOT AT THE WALL OR SOMETHING.

----------

She grins before downing another.

Thaat's just paart of the fun! How aare you feeling, deaar? ///

08-24-2013, 05:39 PM
[Image: FfjRfAH.gif]

He picked up another shot. W-Well...I feel a bit...loose and my face is kind of hot...How are y-you holding up? He took another shot. Another strong one. The blush becomes more defined now. He was a bit of a lightweight...
08-24-2013, 05:39 PM

You shrug once again, not really knowing the answer.

I doubt theze botz could explode with that much force, but who knowz? Maybe zome idiot drove a buz through the wall or zomething.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 05:45 PM

☳]MAYBE A LOWBLOOD GOT MAD AND EXPLODED THE WALL WITH THEIR POWERS? IS THAT EVEN SOMETHING THAT IS PSIONICALLY FEASIBLE?

----------
Oh, I'm quite fine. Don't worry aabout me, I caan taake quite aa bit, deaar~ ///

She hopes it won't be too much longer before he's drunk, as she really doesn't want to accidentally murder him.

08-24-2013, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 05:53 PM by Yaridovich23.)
[Image: AyAybX7.gif]

Another shot...He starts to sway a bit. Mmm...Th-That one...was good... The blush deepened even more. His words started to slur just a bit... C-Can I uh...a-ask you a question...s-since you're a Sea Dweller...? Oh dear, now what?
08-24-2013, 05:54 PM

Another down, she's starting to feel a bit light herself.

Mmm, sure! Whaat do you waant to know~? ///

08-24-2013, 05:54 PM
He laughs and nods at her ooh-ing, but then shakes his head.
Nah, I'd be the one hanging off of him still. I did say big right? I mean...
He holds out his arms as wide across as he can, and then as far above his head as he can.
Likek, he's pretty big.
She's probably going to catch on to that "letting him win" bullshit.
And freakeking strong too! I mean, I bet he kekould uproot trees without breakeking a sweat.
Beetles probably don't sweat.
08-24-2013, 05:56 PM
[Image: AyAybX7.gif]

Another shot...This one wasn't too strong. Still, he swayed some more. He was close to being officially drunk. S-So many are...like...mean. B-But why d-due they all gotta look good? L-Like you're r-really pretty a-and stuff like that... Oh God, just stop...But no, he wouldn't. Another weak shot...the blush became worse.
08-24-2013, 05:58 PM

You wave over a servebot and order some coffee once more, apparently not having had your fill. This time, you also order some toast with blueberry jam.

Probably, I wouldn't put it pazt zome gutterblood to be able to blazt a hole in a wall with zome pzychically generated concuzzive force or zomething.

---

[Image: iC3wvBO.png]

You gasp in surprise at how big his lusus must be...wow! It's definitely bigger than yours then!

wow, hon! i could tell you were strong, but if you c@n wrestle th@ down then i doubt @nyone could t@ke you on!

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 06:03 PM

She waves her hand and orders some scones for herself.

☳]WHATEVER. I USUALLY DISSOCIATE MYSELF FROM THE PEASANTRY. NONE HAVE PROVED WORTH MY TIME.

----------
She giggles and shrugs. Flirting was no new venture to her.

We haave aa reputaation to upho/d, deaar. Aand thaanks, you aaren't so baad yourself~ ///

08-24-2013, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 06:18 PM by Yaridovich23.)
[Image: jbW78Sz.gif]

A smile spread across his face. He took another shot...and was now drunk. He giggled. B-But I mean it, though...Heh...And th-thanks...That really means a lot! B-But really I mean...they scare me...but I wunna l-like...kiss them and othur sh-shit, you know? Please shut up, Uranio.
08-24-2013, 06:08 PM
[Image: sfpb6A4.png]

I cannot ztand the mere prezence of thoze gutterblooded peazantz, the dizguzting foolz are uzelezz. In my life, I've only met one who haz even made herzelf uzeful, and even then it took quite a bit of prodding from my moirail to allow her to actually do anything.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 06:14 PM

☳]YOU HAVE SAID YOUR MOIRAIL IS ALSO INDIGO? FAR BE IT FROM ME TO JUDGE, BUT WHY WAS SHE SO INSISTENT?

----------

She's trying really hard not to laugh at Uranio, even going so far as to put her hand up to her mouth.

"Kiss them aand other shit"... you're reaa//y funny, you know thaat? /// Wow, she's had a lot. Kinasu stops the shots before she gets too out of it.

08-24-2013, 06:17 PM

He laughed a bit, shaking his head. It wusn't a j-joke, though! I-I meant whut I said! He whispered a bit for some reason, but still loud enough for Kinasu to hear. Th-The "othur shit" means sex. You don't say, Uranio.
08-24-2013, 06:20 PM
[Image: hLijwxN.png]
Ah! Panic mode!
He might have worked himself into a corner now.
Haha, yeah, I'm the baddest mother fukeker around. Heh. Yeah.
Shit, fuck. Fuck. Shit.
No weapons rekekquired either. Just bare hands and armor.
Digging himself a deeper grave.
By bare hands I mean gauntlets. They're pretty important. For you know. Hitting things.
She can't be buying this, can she?
08-24-2013, 06:21 PM
[Image: sfpb6A4.png]

Zhe zaid the girl waz a friend of her FLARP partner at the time and he thought zhe might be able to help me with my work. I can't ztand the guy myzelf, the idiot iz alwayz trying to find zome way or other to zuck up to me. But zhe waz inzizting that I do thiz one thing for him and it turnz out that thiz girl actually makez a decent azziztant for lab work and rezearch, zo I can at the very leazt tolerate her prezence.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 06:30 PM
[Image: DdaZfyP.png]

She yawns as she half-heartedly eats her scones. They weren't bad, but not that great either.

☳]WHAT A STORY, PEZTIS. AT LEAST SHE'S A PROPER ASSISTANT, ANYWAY. I FIND SUCKUPS TO BE FUNNY. DO YOU PARTICIPATE IN THAT FLARPING NONSENSE, THEN?

------------
She cant help herself; she's openly laughing now.

Thaanks. I never wou/d haave guessed it. ///

08-24-2013, 06:32 PM

He giggled and swayed a bit. B-But I mean I wouldn't h-have sex with you. I mean...w-we dun't know each othur too w-well! He winked. B-But I'd like...m-make out with you. Heh... Why did you make him drink, Kinasu? WHY?!
08-24-2013, 06:35 PM

You give the girl a bit of an incredulous look.

I may be amazing, but come on. Do I look like I'd be involved in that zort of bullzhit? I'm 4'6", I'm not going to be battling monzterz or any trollz period.

---

[Image: iC3wvBO.png]

You seem to indeed be buying this bullshit!

c@n i...c@n i feel your muscles, hon?

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 06:47 PM
Dyanas freezes in place for a second, as all the blood in his body rushes to his face.
Uh
Get it together, bro!
Yeah sure, babe!
08-24-2013, 06:53 PM

☳]PROBABLY FOR THE BEST. I WILL NOW TAKE MY LEAVE. GOOD TALKING TO YOU.

And with that awkward message, she stands up, brushes off her coat, and departs.

08-24-2013, 07:05 PM
[Image: A1IccyB.png]

You reach out to feel Dyanas's biceps...almost swooning.

wow, hon, they're so big! i've never even seen @nyone so big @nd strong before...

---

Zee you, then.

You give a slight wave, receiving your next cup of coffee. Taking a sip, you take out the Game Grub and turn your game back on.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 07:18 PM
What's going on?
He's overloading.
Wh-
There's probably bigger dudes in the room.
He glances around. No, never mind.
Haha. Uh.
Since when did this work? He simply can't comprehend current events. He didn't plan this far!
08-24-2013, 07:22 PM
[Image: EioX2vZ.png]

You just smile innocently and step back.

@ little too much? i c@n tone it down if you w@nt, hon.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 07:30 PM
Babe, you weren't just yankeking my chain were you?
He scratches the back of his head.
I mean, the biggest dude thing I know kekan't be true. But likek...
He trails off.
08-24-2013, 07:36 PM
[Image: p7kaXLd.png]

You stop smirking, returning to a more neutral face as you return to your chair.

heh, hon, don't swe@ it. i h@ve @ctu@lly seen better...but, hon, you're definitely the sweetest big guy i ever met!

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 07:41 PM
Oh.
He grins a little.
Well you're really kekool.
Do better.
Also your hair is really nice.
Close enough.
08-24-2013, 08:01 PM
[Image: YnIKgCg.png]

You fluff your hair a little bit, smiling a bit wider.

well th@nks, hon! i c@n never be sure if it's doing @lright, the desert @ir c@n re@lly dry it out something fierce.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 08:11 PM
Woah that worked too? This chick must really dig him, or something.
You live in a desert? Never would have guessed, babe.
Then again, it would make sense with the whole scorpion lusus thing. Come on, you read a book about them last week.
08-24-2013, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 08:19 PM by Dudemaster47.)

ye@h, hon. it's re@lly something! you never h@ve to worry @bout dre@ry, r@iny d@ys for one. @nd it never gets humid or gross! h@h@h@h@!

Can you say terrible jokes? Yes, because you're telling them.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 08:45 PM
Hah, must be nice! My hive's at the base of a mountain. It gets a bit chilly some nights, but the area is really nice.
He smiles, and nods.
The woods around the region makek for a great view.
08-24-2013, 09:01 PM

i went to the mount@ins once! it w@s pretty gre@, hon, i c@n see why you'd w@nt to live there.

You chuckle a bit, rubbing your head a bit. God, how long has it been since you last had a drink?

prob@bly not the s@me mount@ins, though! i wonder if they've restocked the b@r yet?

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 09:11 PM
I have no idea. Lots of trolls kekome and gone, so probably?
He shrugs.
08-24-2013, 09:17 PM
[Image: lQ8E7oh.png]

You look over, wringing your hands.

heh, don't worry, it's just a little he@d@che. one second, though.

You wave over a servebot, and try to order a bottle of vodka for the table. After being told there isn't any, you keep asking for other alcholic substances before finally asking for a beer. The servebot complies, and you sigh.

just @ bit thirsty, you know? kind@ p@rched, re@lly.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 09:25 PM
You just listed more types of booze than I've ever heard of before.
He pulls out a book, flips through it briefly, taps a page and... Pop! Out comes a small carton of chocolate milk.
I kekeep a few of these with me, just in kekase. Want one?
08-24-2013, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 09:50 PM by Dudemaster47.)

You shrug.

well, th@nks, i'll s@ve it for when i get home!

You're drumming your fingers on the table now...ugh, when will the bots get back? You do captchalogue the carton of milk, you're sure you could mix it into something later.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 09:51 PM
Man, takeking their sweet time, aren't they? I guess it's a bit harder to skekrounge up something decent after the place is blown the fukek up, eh?
He glances around.
Man, it doesn't even lookek so bad anymore.
08-24-2013, 10:01 PM

You look around man, when did everything get so bright and clear? Ugh.

heh, ye@h, i bet they're just in the process of ordering new stuff. @nd other th@n the hole, looks like things @re mostly cle@ned up!

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-24-2013, 10:12 PM
Likek, when did that even happen? How long have we been here?
He stands up and stretches.
Too long, babe. I thinkek I'm going to head bakek to my hive. Wanna leave too? We kekould walk together a while, probably.
He shrugs.
Or not. Either way, I really should be going.
08-24-2013, 10:14 PM

The servebot finally brings you your beverage, which you quickly down before getting up.

@lright, hon. i wouldn't mind some comp@ny, myself!

With that you leave with Dyanas, walking with him part of the way at least.

---

This guy turns off his game and leaves too.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

08-25-2013, 02:02 AM
[Image: Zenaratalksprite-a_zps18dbe09b.png]
Well...Least all the highbloods left. You were feeling a bit isolated there.

You flip a coin, curse, flip a second one and take a book out with a smirk.

You become engrossed in "Waywalkers" and your tunes for now.

“One day you wake up and realize the world can be conquered.” - Doctor Impossible
08-25-2013, 06:06 AM
[Image: Output_mhZ2Oa.gif]
The resilient, grizzled troll walks into the cafe and sits down at the bar.
one 74nKARd oF meAd.
His eye twitches.
08-25-2013, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2013 06:31 AM by ZeronFX.)
She laughed at his drunk ramblings, deeming it a good idea to get Uranio drunk after all.

Oh, how gent/etro//-esque of you! But you'd sti// maake out with me, then? ///

08-25-2013, 06:34 AM

No, you silly Sea Dweller. This was an awful idea. O-Of course, I wusn't lying or anything! His tone said "this is true", but his eyes...well they also said that.