Trollslum Café IV: Now With Explosive Expansion Packs! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
12-02-2013, 03:30 AM
RE: Trollslum Café IV: Now With Explosive Expansion Packs! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
[Image: Zn7TOIB.png]

Like so many before him, Chryse Akuill also walked into the cafe, head down to ward off attention from any troll who may want to pick a fight (which were less than uncommon, blood-wise). He had traveled a long way for this amenity, and he did not want the experience ruined.

Chryse headed straight towards the counter and waited for the troll in front of him to receive their order. From the looks of their clothing, it appeared to Chryse that yet another rustblood was visiting the cafe. He raised his head a little.
12-03-2013, 12:03 PM
RE: Trollslum Café IV: Now With Explosive Expansion Packs! [READ THE RULES FIRST]
[Image: rPsPWTf.png]

Hey look, a rustblood. Looking back at his table, he sketched a laptop in the wood. A husktop appears, but so does a microwave, hitting him in the face.

/θw! jΣgus fuck|ng cλr|st tλΩt λurt!/
12-05-2013, 11:58 AM
[Image: vhqJPBq.png]

so uh, keeeep your heead down, chrysee. yeeah.

He heard the troll. He looked back. He saw the violet symbol. Now Chryse was working hard to make sure that the highblooded troll was focused on himself and only himself, rather than being a jackass like highbloods used their class to do regularly. God you wish you were a highblood.

You also wish this fucking order would get prepared. It's fucking WATER. It's not a difficult concept. Your face starts flushing a rusty red as your temper begins to build.
12-05-2013, 12:20 PM

Noticing the lowblood's glance, he quickly captcha'd the microwave and looked at the lowblood. Getting up, he walked over to the table with his husktop. He tapped him on the shoulder.
12-05-2013, 02:58 PM
[Image: Z9Vyxdv.png]

so uh, fuck! what is it...

Chryse turned around and saw that the tap had come from the violetblood that he had observed earlier.

The look on his face quickly became a sycophantic shit-eating grin.
... your excellency. yeeah.

He finished up with a small bow, hoping that he had appeased the seadweller enough to avoid trouble.
12-06-2013, 10:35 AM
[Image: rPsPWTf.png[]

/uλ, θk. wθw. gθ|ng w|tλ tλΣ wλθlΣ 'sΩrcΩst|c subsΣrv|ΣncΣ tλ|ng.' tλΩt rΣΩllψ |sn't nΣccΣsΩrψ./

He has an uncomfortable look on his face.

/| ΩssumΣ ψθu sΩw tλΩt l|ttlΣ d|splΩψ bΩck tλΣrΣ?/

Seafar, no. Don't talk to people that could give you trouble.
12-08-2013, 05:15 AM
[Image: 76a43GR.png]

so uh, no, sir. no sarcasm heeree. nopee. this eentireely sinciree guy right heeree has seeeen no display. what display? i didnt seeee a display anywheeree. heehee. yeeah.

You turn around again and hope that you'll be left alone. You know how violent highbloods are, and, to be honest, you basically hate them.
12-08-2013, 08:24 AM

Seafar was about to say something when all of a sudden, he looked at his watch that was already there before. Yep. Always there. Sure. Then he cursed and ran out the door, muttering.
12-16-2013, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2014 04:40 AM by HDVision.)
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8573.0;a...6316;image]

TALIKA ONAJOR walks through the door of the cafe and sees Seafar leaving. She stays out of his way because she is a rust blood and he is a stranger to her. Not that it stops her from having highblood friends of course. She goes and sits down in a secluded corner and surveys the scene.
12-17-2013, 02:04 AM
Where did you upload them too?

Normally, for example, you copy the url of the whole picture, such as say...
http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv358...dbe09b.png .

If you're on google chrome, you'd right click on the picture and pick the "copy image url" option. Then, you put [img]url link of picture[/img] and there you go. To see what I mean, quote this post and then look at the functions in the text bar.

[Image: Zenaratalksprite-a_zps18dbe09b.png]

Sorry if this is worded rather ugly.

“One day you wake up and realize the world can be conquered.” - Doctor Impossible
12-18-2013, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2013 12:07 AM by chordaticFool.)
[Image: CfaEvYy.png]

Mekren walks, or rather crashes through the roof, in. He lays there, unmoving.
12-18-2013, 04:49 AM
[Image: XomboxNeutral_zps0e8475cb.png]
Oh shit. He's here. The demented dangerous dark duke graces this shithole with his presence once more.
Xombox crossed over the threshold to the establishment and was greeted with the sight of a troll lying on the ground, a hole in the ceiling. Gee, wonder what happened? The Subjugglator sighed and shook his head. He stepped over the prone troll, his status hidden from lying on his stomach, and made his way over to the bar to take a seat. He ordered a bottle of vodka and a Moon Mist Faygo with an order of fries, uncaptchaloguing a tomahawk and taking a whetstone to it while he waited.

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

[Image: 4GOEnp0.gif]
12-18-2013, 04:57 AM
[Image: tumblr_inline_mfkkvabwou1rqtn0v.png]

This seadweller walks in and takes a seat. Looking around the cafe. been a while since she has been here
12-18-2013, 05:15 AM
Xombox glanced back behind him just in time to notice the seadweller enter. Shit. Why today? Why is it every time he comes here some fishfuck has to be here as well. Jeez. He received his order and recaptchalogued his items, then opened his bottles and poured himself a mixer in his glass. He kept glancing back every now and again at the seadweller, hoping she didn't notice his clowny ass.

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

12-18-2013, 10:11 AM
[Image: CfaEvYy.png]

This guy finally wakes up.

~Oh shit...What happened...?~

Oh look! Another Indigo! Dizzy and lacking proper judgement, he stumbles
towards Xombox, his symbol now visible.
12-18-2013, 12:39 PM
[Image: index.php?action=dlattach;topic=8573.0;a...6215;image]
Talika's head spins because of all the highbloods in the cafe. She's just a tiny bit glad she didn't wear her shirt with her symbol on it so nobody can tell she's a rustblood. Not that she isn't friends with highbloods, however she knows of some hostile highbloods as well...
12-19-2013, 12:24 AM
And henceforth, she entered the epicentre of madness.

[Image: ClizDeh.png]

Or uhh... Litmen just enters the cafe.
After the outburst last time, she has a lot of making up to do to get back to keeping her head down.
12-19-2013, 04:00 AM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2013 04:03 AM by HDVision.)
(I finally drew my troll character)

Talika would invite Litmen over to her table in the corner, but she's shy around strangers. So she just goes and orders some food.
12-19-2013, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2013 09:35 PM by Flamerider.)

Litmen decides to take whatever she got from the counter as far away as possible from the uhh... rough crowd of highbloods. Most of all the one she spoke with before.
She sits relatively close to Talika then, given the cirumstances.

Despite her loud attire, her posture is quiet.
Yes, I am attributing gaudiness with volume.
01-08-2014, 04:39 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 09:26 AM by HDVision.)
Talika: oh helo, what's yor name, and do yu come heer a lot?
01-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Litmen, usually content with her own little world and frightened of everything else, shoots her eyes wide when she heard Talika asking her stuff, clear enough to assume she was talking to her.

[Image: 2AQLNBk.png]

Huh^? Wha^-

Startled, she turned to the source. Yet, when discovering it was just a lower blooded troll, who even opened with something that sounded sincere, she calmed down again. She breathed a sigh of relief and laughed nervously.

[Image: sUryk.png]

Oh-. Mind- my^ jumpiness-.
My^ name^ is- Litmen-. And- I've^ been- here^... a^ few- times-.

I've^ always- convinced- myself- it'd- be^ a^ place^ to^ unwind- but- so^ far-...
So^ far- that's- untrue^.
01-09-2014, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2014 09:26 AM by HDVision.)
Talika just nods, she can tell Litmen has had a rough time here before...
wel that's nise to know.
01-09-2014, 10:40 PM
Finally, pleasant company. Facade or not, which she fails to consider either way.

[Image: sUryk.png]

The^ things- I^ do^ for- escapism-.
And- how- they^ lead- to^ tragedy^.

Oh-. Never- mind- that-. Would- you^ mind- telling- me^ your- name^?
01-14-2014, 09:12 AM
oh sory, my naem is Talika, and Iv nevur bin here befor. A frend recommendid it.
01-14-2014, 11:59 PM

Litmen wanted to make a cynical come back about how she couldn't possibly imagine this place being 'recommended', least of all to a lowblood.
She was better than that though, she fancied.

Well-. It's- a^ place^ alright-. It- serves- good- things-, but- all- kinds- of- people^ turn- up-.

All-, kinds- of- people^.

I^ could- just- be^ bitter- though-. And- I^ apologise^.

Litmen takes a deep sigh.

So^ uhh-... I^ play^ instruments-. Violins-, and- pianos-. That's- a^ thing-.
01-15-2014, 10:42 AM
Talika: thats nise, I don't kno anyone whu plays musik. Thogh I do hav friends who ar highbluds, and it wus one of them hoo recommendid this cafe.
Talika wonders why he recommended it though... there does seem to be quite a lot of drama here.
01-21-2014, 05:41 AM

I^ just- found- this- place^. I^ didn't- have^ much- else^ to^ do^ at- the^ time^ then- take^ a^ look- around-. So^ I^ did-.
02-24-2014, 07:10 PM

Holy shit. How long had he just been standing here? It felt like perigrees. Maybe it was. He'd zoned out for quite some time. Why? Boredom, perhaps. This place always felt dead. Empty. Soulless. He turned around. How many were really here? Every troll in the vicinity seemed frozen like he had been. Where were the regulars? Why was he the only ever here? He missed the familiar faces, as stupid-looking as they were. They were a comforting sight amid the humdrumity of everyday life. Things to watch and laugh at. It was kind of like his amusement cube was cut off. And yet he still stood here in the epicenter of nothing, merely existing.

With those philosophical thoughts out of the way he began to uncaptchalogue the myriad of bullshit from his RANDOM sylladex. A boot, an old sandwich, a pocket watch, butter knife, ball of yarn, plant pot, glass jar, corkscrew, table leg, eyeglasses, baseball bat... oil can. Xombox took the red container and began to methodically pour it along the walls of the building, occasionally splashing it onto the walls, an acrid and rather unpleasant smell beginning to permeate throughout the cafe. When he got to the bar he made sure to line the counter with the smelly brown fluid until it emptied. He then promptly threw the can down, marched to the door, and then extricated a cigarette from his pack along with a pack of matches. He lit one, lit his cigarette with it, then used the flame to ignite the rest of the book and tossed it aside into the puddle of oil adorning the floor.

He then calmly stepped outside and watched the smoke begin to rise, wondering if he should begin rummaging for this meatsticks and his s'mores ingredients.