The Great Crash
01-05-2014, 08:37 PM
The Great Crash
So around 2013-12-28 18:00 GMT, our webhost suffered a huuuge failure. Our server died completely, all the data on it was lost, and all the webhost's backups were destroyed. This server contained this forum, my wordpress, and most of my game design work.

So all in all, a rough start to 2014.

The good news is, I have been able to salvage most things. Including this forum's data! The bad news is, it's back to be an reconfigured hideous mess. Nested spoiler tags are bound to be broken, strike tags might be missing, avatars have probably been wiped out, and who knows what else.

But, we'll rebuild it one step at a time. I'm gonna be really busy over the next few months, but I will commit the needed time to make sure this forum runs smoothly again. Please respond to this thread with anything you see that needs to be worked on or repaired.
01-05-2014, 10:29 PM
RE: The Great Crash
Nested spoilers have never worked as far as I have seen. Also, we have online/offline markers, which we might not want.

Working Name: Anarkismo
01-05-2014, 10:40 PM
i like the greyscale layout can we keep it

staring at the fs brown too much lately, i never want to see a brown forum layout ever again

"Have some wine," the March Hare said in an encouraging tone.
Alice looked all round the table, but there was nothing on it but tea.
"I don't see any wine," she remarked.

(06-25-2013 09:31 AM)Chirality Wrote:  And then everyone cut the simplest explanations in tiny pieces then set them on fire then threw them in a lake and poisoned the lake.
01-06-2014, 01:27 AM
Noooo brown is the color of chocolate I like chocolate beruru if you do not like chocolate then we might have to arrange

A CHOCOLATEPI GAG ORDER

(but srsly brown is cool. Less contrast with the white)
01-06-2014, 03:24 AM
The theme does not work when you're logged out - it goes to the default MyBB theme.

The one, the only, Vancho!
01-06-2014, 04:25 AM
Quote buttons
01-06-2014, 04:27 AM
Minor issue, but the forum directory (Chocolate Pi's Game Design Forum / General / Site Announcements / The Great Crash for example) no longer appears at the bottom of threads.
01-06-2014, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2014 10:48 AM by Chocolate Pi.)
Theme has been properly reset as the default for unlogged users.

Custom tags, included nested spoilers, are working.

I have a lot of template editing still to go, including gutting the online notifications.

Edit: Online notifications should be fully removed. I have to do some CSS tweaks, alterations to the layout, and rewrite the quote system.
01-07-2014, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 12:59 AM by Pagan.)
Online notifications are present for me. EDIT: Image:
[Image: fRwGB8S.png?1]

test
test
heh

Nested spoilers seem to work

I heard someone say
was too small

also test strike throughs are working

01-07-2014, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2014 11:50 AM by Chocolate Pi.)
Oh I see, there are two separate postbit layouts; I online purged online status from one.

Edit: Should be fixed.
01-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Seems to be fixed. Can you make [hr] darker?