Complete Tiny Barbie Hunt [7/13 Barbies] [GAME OVER]
06-15-2014, 04:24 AM
RE: Tiny Barbie Hunt [10/13 Barbies] [Day 3: Speedchuggin' the soup]
so why do you think i'm scum and why did you want to elect eido d1 as opposed to yourself(at least that's what i recall, correct me if i'm wrong)
06-15-2014, 04:38 AM
(06-15-2014 04:24 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote:  so why do you think i'm scum and why did you want to elect eido d1 as opposed to yourself(at least that's what i recall, correct me if i'm wrong)

In the middle of fighting his lynch I realized a huge flaw in my analysis (namely that the guy I was correct about was a weak player who was afk for 95% of the day and eido was neither) and Eido then sidled up and basically offered me a way to not have to deal that paranoia.

You're the most questionable person on the visceral lynch, you declared Eido was scum based on his beru lynch and then dropped it without comment just as an /actual/ lynch on him emerged.

At which point you said you wanted to lynch the other top lynch of the day and the person bandwagoned the lynch on Eido. Without voting for either or saying anything of value for the rest of the day
06-15-2014, 04:43 AM
I'm

not the best at scumreads
i mean you saw how my last tinyhunt turned out

so since eido was doing things i sort of ignored him at that point
and i guess it coincided with the actual lynch?? ehhh

though today i'm gonna sit on pE because i didn't like his previous actions and i didn't like his response to me voting him
06-15-2014, 04:45 AM
To clarify further:

Donut's day one push on eido wasn't seriously pursuing him. It was "Hey ur scum" and then he left it without stating any change in opinion

It's pretty blatantly distancing especially when the only people he further expresses suspicion of are:

-the day's top lynch candidate (visceral)
-the person who is unlikely to be teamed with eido but has the scummiest vote on him (PE)

And those ~suspicions~ are witchy as hell considering he had no vote on anyone at the time and didn't act on them

He finally voted visceral later in the day but only when we were approaching day end and four other people had voted (and therefore making the lynch actually likely to happen)
06-15-2014, 04:50 AM
I think I missed something, why is PE unlikely to be teamed with eido?
06-15-2014, 04:55 AM
(06-15-2014 04:50 AM)OzTheWizard Wrote:  I think I missed something, why is PE unlikely to be teamed with eido?

Bandwagony vote on Eido in that midday train that makes me think he's unlikely to be bussing

(06-15-2014 04:43 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote:  though today i'm gonna sit on pE because i didn't like his previous actions and i didn't like his response to me voting him

What's your case
06-15-2014, 04:57 AM
his eido vote was ehh at best, and when i voted him today he flipped out which was kinda odd
06-15-2014, 05:00 AM
(06-15-2014 04:57 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote:  his eido vote was ehh at best, and when i voted him today he flipped out which was kinda odd

Here lemme help; for PE to be scum he had to have been bussing so what makes you think he was bussing?
06-15-2014, 05:03 AM
it was bandwagony which is what scum do
06-15-2014, 05:13 AM
(06-15-2014 05:03 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote:  it was bandwagony which is what scum do

Eido's personal habits aside it's not something scum usually do to each other in any serious fashion

Especially in a game without reveals
06-15-2014, 05:14 AM
@Donut: I actually kind of agree with that. Except for the part where Eido claimed scum. Bandwagoning is bad when it's done to push a Town lynch. That said, a vote with no reasons is a weak vote and I think a weak vote is more likely to be bussing in this setup than the opposite. It's not like there's going to be a flip to make you look better for strongly pushing a mate's lynch. But on that line of thinking Coldblooded is probably more suspicious than PE for never voting Eido.

(06-08-2014 05:20 AM)Eidolonic Wrote:  Muh.

Eidolonic
Acionyx
Beruru
PE
MQuinny
General Mutini
Mirdini
Stiq
Paranoia
Coldblooded

Speedchuck
Mr. Visceral
Fun theory I've been rolling with for a while: there's a subconcious urge for scum not to list all of their team mates in the same group (which makes rainbow reads more interesting because those force you to make groups.) My guess for this one would be that there's one scum in the black group and one in the yellow group. Eido also forgot to include donut in this list, which someone (was it Acio?) assumed implied co-aligment, but I strongly disagree. Same point as the other theory: Scum tend to be very aware of where they're placing pals in their reads, so forgetting about them completely seems unlikely.

(06-08-2014 09:23 AM)Paranoia Wrote:  I

am not really sold on giving Kelly to Eido though.

But acio already claimed confirm able through death so uh

what

ever

Elect: Eido Priest check go go go.
Hey Acio, If you're looking for someone not happy with his teammates look at this instead. (And stop quoting me being annoyed for wasting my time arguing a point only to have it made moot.)

(06-08-2014 09:34 AM)MQuinny1234 Wrote:  What happens if the witches manage to guess/kill the priest tonight though? We're screwed?
And this is the post that followed it, like maybe I'm seeing things, but to me it feels like they're coming from the same QT argument. Do we have any good reaons to think Quinny is not Scum? Para's post above is a weak reason and the only semi-interesting one I've found for him, but Quinny on the other hand didn't actually do much D1, threw a vote at Eido early in the day then jumped ship as soon as the wagon started being a thing (but didn't town the Mr. V wagon, instead he parked his vote in Acio all day.) But was quick to vote Eido yesterday.

(06-08-2014 10:26 AM)Acionyx Wrote:  If visceral's /not/ a witch Dini is probably the most worst on the actual lynch. Likely with two of quinny/PE/Donut
Also, what happend to this?
06-15-2014, 05:16 AM
Forgot the vote, Lynch Quinny.
06-15-2014, 05:21 AM
... "but didn't town the Mr. V wagon" is supposed to be "but didn't join the Mr. V wagon." the full thought was "he didn't want to be seen pushing the Mr. V wagon, who I'm assuming was town."
06-15-2014, 05:23 AM
(06-15-2014 05:14 AM)OzTheWizard Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 09:34 AM)MQuinny1234 Wrote:  What happens if the witches manage to guess/kill the priest tonight though? We're screwed?
And this is the post that followed it, like maybe I'm seeing things, but to me it feels like they're coming from the same QT argument. Do we have any good reaons to think Quinny is not Scum? Para's post above is a weak reason and the only semi-interesting one I've found for him, but Quinny on the other hand didn't actually do much D1, threw a vote at Eido early in the day then jumped ship as soon as the wagon started being a thing (but didn't town the Mr. V wagon, instead he parked his vote in Acio all day.) But was quick to vote Eido yesterday.

PSST:

(06-08-2014 07:25 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote:  is everyone just going to ignore soupkill on priest and acolyte if they claim or are you all scum

Quote:Also, what happend to this?

I thought donut was the priest at the time
06-15-2014, 05:24 AM
Your point...? Why would scum want to bring that to the table?
06-15-2014, 05:26 AM
You literally just listed it as a reason for quinny to be scum are you even reading your own posts
06-15-2014, 05:28 AM
My point is that donut posted that first, when everyone was assuming Eido would be Town if noone said anything. Also, look at the wording. Donut's version is worst case scenario for scum. Quinny's version is hopeful thinking.
06-15-2014, 05:31 AM
(06-15-2014 05:28 AM)OzTheWizard Wrote:  My point is that donut posted that first, when everyone was assuming Eido would be Town if noone said anything. Also, look at the wording. Donut's version is worst case scenario for scum. Quinny's version is hopeful thinking.

What do you have against the word literally that you are making me flog it to death

That happened
06-15-2014, 05:34 AM
Hm.

Eido/Donut/Oz?

Eido/Acio/Lurkerscum?

also of note:

Quote:Eidolonic 80
Acionyx 74
Mister Visceral 42
Stiqqery 39
icanhasdonut 36
speedchuck 36
Deviant One 30
Mirdini 28
phantomEclipse 21
beruru 17
MQuinny1234 17
Paranoia 17
Coldblooded 15
OzTheWizard 12
General Mutini 2
amosmyn 1
ICan'tGiveCredit 1

I'm going to let that speak for itself, I think.

Although I was initially very suspicious of Acio backing off of Beru abruptly, I think she may be town. The hard pressure and the abrupt surrender for a dubious reason make me feel like he thought he was in danger pushing Beru further. And now Beru's going to go AFK for the rest of the game.

More thoughts later. Still very undecided.
06-15-2014, 05:36 AM
Yes so? It was the worst case scenario of Eido's plan. Do you think Eido would have proposed trading himself for the Priest if he wasn't somewhat confident about having found the Priest? It's obvious he was going for an early win. A 1 for 1 trade (2 for 1 if you count the Panda, I guess) was not good for Scum. We're at worse 8 vs 2.
06-15-2014, 05:37 AM
EBWOP: suspicious of Eido for backing off of Beru.
06-15-2014, 05:42 AM
And that's the less interesting part of my read, would you mind arguing how the rest is less damning than your case on donut? Because I have zero reasons to think Quinny is town.

@Stiq: I don't think there's much of a point assuming beru isn't Town. Sure Eido loves bussing, but it seemed like he actually wanted her lynched. And you know, there's last day's start.
06-15-2014, 05:46 AM
Wires are getting crossed here I think I get what you're saying now

This said:

I don't think donut's comment is much different from quinny's; it's raising doubts about something that we know ended up bad for scum and Eido pretty certainly fired that soup night one in hopes of heading off the priestcheck

Also this made me catch a thing I should have thought about earlier, the ultimate elect wagon is actually important this game:

Eidolonic (7): Acionyx, Stiq, Mister Visceral, Paranoia, Speedchuck, Eidolonic, Coldblooded
Acionyx (1): Mirdini
Donut (1): Donut
Vic (1): MQuinny
Speedchuck (1): PE
Abstaining: Everyone else

So yeah I think you're wrong about para especially considering his vote helped make the thing actually pick up steam at a time when speedchuck was advocating against it.

I can see your point on Quinny? I think donut's worse but Eido/quinny/donut is also a team I could see souping night one in response to the elect
06-15-2014, 05:52 AM
Hmm, Oz's post at #461 is really setting me on edge for some reason and I'm not entirely sure why.

It's like he's trying to throw suspicion in a half dozen directions at once, just to see which ones stick.

I also don't like him trotting out a quote from D1, before three separate people flipped, and going "but why can't we lynch these guys anymore?"

Tumblr/Steam
06-15-2014, 06:03 AM
Something that's bugging me. How does MQuinny fit into the whole business of scum thinking Beruru was priest?
06-15-2014, 07:16 AM
Hey. I think I would have learnt from our souping incident Acio.

“One day you wake up and realize the world can be conquered.” - Doctor Impossible
06-15-2014, 07:55 AM
the reason I joined what seemed to be a bandwagon on D1 was because as per usual, im a lazy ass. and hadnt any leads on anyone.
06-15-2014, 08:31 AM
im here im just afk bc im not home bc fathers day weekend (rip me)

im caught up will post toniiiiiight

"Have some wine," the March Hare said in an encouraging tone.
Alice looked all round the table, but there was nothing on it but tea.
"I don't see any wine," she remarked.

(06-25-2013 09:31 AM)Chirality Wrote:  And then everyone cut the simplest explanations in tiny pieces then set them on fire then threw them in a lake and poisoned the lake.
06-15-2014, 08:48 AM
rereading. Stay tuned for a reading rainbow.
06-15-2014, 09:27 AM
actually scratch a rainbow just gonna liveblog this shit.

#30 - #31 A thing? A thing. Maybe. Possibly. I don't know.
#52 onward this is the beginning of the whole berueido bullshit, noting for posterity.
#64 Acio actually wanting the erection election is pretty innocuous at the time but I have uneasy feelings about acio r/n and I'm trying to figure out if he would logically want to be elected in hindsight, given his "I can townfirm myself" stuff. On the subject of that, Acio: you may want to get on that. Couldn't say for sure.
#66 points for coldblooded but also haven't heard anything about the results of that since.
#68 post is very bad but otherwise unremarkable.
#71-#72 if Eido/Donut/pE turns out to be a thing I'm going to laugh my ass off.
#84 makes me feel slightly better about either Dini or Acio. or both.
#85 (and #72) This particular post made me realize just how much I don't know how to fucking read Eido during this debacle. He seems like he wouldn't just plug his scumbuddies, but, maybe he would? I don't know.
#86-#99 + Dini. I feel reasonably secure Dini is legit at this point.
#103 This either seems like the beginning of hellbussing or +Donut
#108, #118, #120 this feels like Para rebuking Eido when he knows Eido is full of crap and so +Para
#128 I wanna say Acio voting someone who would later be townfirmed is suspicious but I actually really don't blame him at that point in the game so... +Acio... ish... I guess.
#132 if we're going by an MQuinny scum model... ?????????? otherwise it's unremarkable.
#140-#141 ??????????
#151 I'm increasingly getting the feeling that MQuinny is either town or bussing and I really don't think it's the latter considering Eido is actually a pretty solid player. He doesn't seem like the kind of person you'd cut loose that easily to me.
#152 This was a bad post and I should feel bad.
#155 Sometimes I read posts and I've just totally forgotten what the context is and I don't really know what the hell MQuinny is saying here anymore.
#179 you must be new here.
#180 I almost feel like this is one of those cases where scum just wouldn't do this. He's playing poorly but it feels like townpoor more than scumpoor to me.
#186 In retrospect this is probably either my worst post or my best post.

By this point I'm starting to get tired so I'll sum up the rest of D1 as follows:

Eido and MV were the major lynch targets.
Acio abruptly shifted the elect onto scum who got priestchecked N1 and this is both awesome and weird.

I am reasonably confident MQuinny is not scum and I'm not sure Donut is really lynch material.

#235 is sort of interesting but we've already brought that up.
#242-#245 is... a thing? maybe.

I'm fairly certain without Acio, MVlynch would not have happened.

That's all I've got on D1 and I don't have the energy to chop through D2 right now.
06-15-2014, 12:16 PM
Quote: Acio actually wanting the erection election is pretty innocuous at the time but I have uneasy feelings about acio r/n and I'm trying to figure out if he would logically want to be elected in hindsight, given his "I can townfirm myself" stuff. On the subject of that, Acio: you may want to get on that. Couldn't say for sure.

I can still do the townfirm but if you want the actual logic I just wanted the election to be competitive for once and I planned to reveal that I could townfirm and hand it to someone anyways

It's just that after a big chunk of day one passed there wasn't anyone I was reading town enough to be happy passing it off so I figured I'd keep it and not give my role away for once

Then Eido waltzed in to ask for it literally like five seconds after I started going conspiracy-theorist in my quicktopic and gave me the chance to not drive myself crazy and I took it
06-15-2014, 01:23 PM
(06-14-2014 10:28 PM)Coldblooded Wrote:  PE: Eido's flip does not actually make me feel a whole better about you, because no matter which way you look at it, "Hehe whoops, I guess I'll bandwagon now." is still weird and scummy.

I know it's a bit late now, but you still haven't explained why you wanted Eido lynched over MV way back on D1, and I still want to know your reasoning behind it.

i said my reason, i just did it because i wanted to, a random lynch if you will. or at least i think that;s what i did. i just kinda hopped onto the blame train at what people were kinda pointing fingers at eido, so i just went along. no other reason
06-15-2014, 01:25 PM
that was what i was replying to earlier btw, just restating that
06-15-2014, 01:25 PM
actually no, im just really dumb and forgot i was on page 9 and i posted it again
06-16-2014, 02:15 AM
uh

are we

are we still playing

are we gonna lynch somebody

because how about Vote: Oz
06-16-2014, 02:34 AM
Would rather lynch donut unless you can give me a good reason to think he's town
06-16-2014, 02:55 AM
(06-16-2014 02:34 AM)Acionyx Wrote:  Would rather lynch donut unless you can give me a good reason to think he's town

His behavior Day 1 feels, to me, like he's not coaligned with Eido. You may think differently. I am particularly interested in this number as far back as the top of page 3.

(06-06-2014 09:51 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 09:26 AM)Acionyx Wrote:  Donut's behavior is witchy with the one question of why he'd pick a fight with eido day one and if they haven't played much together he probably thinks he's new
I played with him in GGfia and I know he's not new.

that's why I don't like him literally going "vote beruru REASONS" because from what I've seen beruru lynches and deceptive lynches are the equivalent to random lynches
and ruru going "I am confused by this event" isn't scummy????

in summary I "picked a fight" by voting someone who I thought was suspicious

Maybe I'm misreading the situation or underestimating scum but it just seems to me like in a world with a Donut/Eido/Someone Else scumteam that they would be bussing Eido that early when he has a history of being a scum asset.
06-16-2014, 02:55 AM
EBWOP: that they would not be**
06-16-2014, 03:10 AM
Yeah see that's the thing

Remember day one how I thought eido was town because pretty much everyone had voted him at some point?

Someone on his team was voting him at some point

And donut's an excellent candidate because his push on eido had the least actual pursual, was dropped when an actual lynch formed without comment, and he then went on to express suspicion of two people who were now lynching eido

It's pretty classic distancing; making noise earlygame when it's unlikely to result in anything on a strong player.
06-16-2014, 03:12 AM
...hm.

I'm still sort of confused why - or how - we ended up with Eido getting in so deep that it couldn't be salvaged. I have to imagine maybe Eido gave up earlier than we even thought.

Deadline Lynch: Donut

I don't know about this. But what you're saying makes sense to me.
06-16-2014, 03:14 AM
(06-16-2014 02:55 AM)Stiqqery Wrote:  Maybe I'm misreading the situation or underestimating scum but it just seems to me like in a world with a Donut/Eido/Someone Else scumteam that they would be bussing Eido that early when he has a history of being a scum asset.

I'm repeating myself but I feel like addressing this directly:

Eido can take care of himself. Just like mirdini/para/I can take care of our own selves.

Also note that Eido's status as a ~scum asset~ comes from distancing from the rest of his team by about six feet vertically
06-16-2014, 03:22 AM
...We'll do things your way, for now.

Minovotals:

Donut (1)+[1]: Acionyx, [Stiq],
Mquinny (2): Beruru, Oz,
pE (2): Donut

come on guys this is weak
06-16-2014, 03:25 AM
EBWOP:

pE is only at 1 I am the dumb
06-16-2014, 03:59 AM
Any theories on why Donut would have pushed for the elect as scum then? Because that was one of the main reasons I had for thinking him town back on D1.

(Re: Almost everybody voting for Eido at same point.) How do things look if we assume that the reason that this happened was because one of his scummates hadn't even posted the entire day? (I.E. Oz/Mutini slot.)

Tumblr/Steam
06-16-2014, 04:04 AM
will do a proper re-read/thoughtsonpeople post tomorrow after I've gotten some sleep (been off on holiday mini-holiday since day started, just got back to regular, more posty holiday a few hours ago), but for now I am okay with Deadline Vote: icanhasdonut
06-16-2014, 04:04 AM
(06-16-2014 03:59 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  Any theories on why Donut would have pushed for the elect as scum then? Because that was one of the main reasons I had for thinking him town back on D1.

I don't think even Donut thinks Donut would actually get elected. A ploy, maybe.

Quote:(Re: Almost everybody voting for Eido at same point.) How do things look if we assume that the reason that this happened was because one of his scummates hadn't even posted the entire day? (I.E. Oz/Mutini slot.)

I'm hella suspicious of Oz/Mutini slot already so you're kinda preaching to the choir for my part.
06-16-2014, 04:06 AM
ngl I am waiting for Leeroy to whiff any day now and I will enjoy the heck out of it.
06-16-2014, 04:19 AM
Here, I need to ask . How did we to from a 4+5 vote for no lynch and 1+5 for eido, to a 1+1 for no lynch and 7 for eido? On day 2.
(06-11-2014 11:25 AM)Stiqqery Wrote:  Eido (5 + [1]): Oz
No Lunch (4 + [5]): Acionyx, [Mirdini], [Coldblooded], Speedchuck, [Stiqqery], [Donut], [MQuinny], Eidox2

(06-11-2014 12:28 PM)Acionyx Wrote:  
(06-11-2014 12:17 PM)Deviant One Wrote:  Actually, you both are missing Beru's vote in them there votals, waaaaaay back at day start, and I don't see her ever unvoting prior to Eido's attempted self hammer. I do believe the day has ended already, unless you all see something I'm missing.

Yep

Votes as of Eido's double on himself

Eido: (7+1) (Beru, Speed, Quinny, Donut, [Stiq], Oz, Eido, Eido)

PE: (1) (cold)

No Lynch: (1+1) (Acionyx, [dini])

Abstaining: PE, Mathgirl

How did this happen?
06-16-2014, 04:21 AM
it probably happened because I can't count.
06-16-2014, 07:42 AM
(06-16-2014 03:59 AM)Coldblooded Wrote:  Any theories on why Donut would have pushed for the elect as scum then? Because that was one of the main reasons I had for thinking him town back on D1.

(Re: Almost everybody voting for Eido at same point.) How do things look if we assume that the reason that this happened was because one of his scummates hadn't even posted the entire day? (I.E. Oz/Mutini slot.)

Or maybe it was ~you~

This is a theory I have entertained but going by the immediate start of day two Eido wasn't assuming he was completely toast yet.

Also RE: Donut elect

He went for early in the day before the copcheck became part of the package and wouldn't you know it his desire to be elected seemed to vanish into thin air afterwards