Complete Tiny Barbie Hunt [7/13 Barbies] [GAME OVER]
06-06-2014, 09:44 AM
RE: Tiny Barbie Hunt [13/13 Barbies] [Day 1: Inkendescent Days]
I don't pay attention during page 1, this is something I'm fine with and the point stands wrt MV's post being irrelevant
06-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Oh. Well you shifted your attention off of him. Which is why I figured I should ask.

"We love eloquence for its own sake, and not for any truth which it may utter, or any heroism it may inspire."
-Henry David Thoreau
06-06-2014, 09:51 AM
(06-06-2014 09:26 AM)Acionyx Wrote:  Donut's behavior is witchy with the one question of why he'd pick a fight with eido day one and if they haven't played much together he probably thinks he's new
I played with him in GGfia and I know he's not new.

that's why I don't like him literally going "vote beruru REASONS" because from what I've seen beruru lynches and deceptive lynches are the equivalent to random lynches
and ruru going "I am confused by this event" isn't scummy????

in summary I "picked a fight" by voting someone who I thought was suspicious
06-06-2014, 09:55 AM
That doesn't jive.

You voted for me immediately after I said, clearly, why I was voting for Beruru.

Reconcile that.
06-06-2014, 09:57 AM
i dislike your reasons
vote stays on
06-06-2014, 09:59 AM
(06-06-2014 09:55 AM)Eidolonic Wrote:  That doesn't jive.

You voted for me immediately after I said, clearly, why I was voting for Beruru.

Reconcile that.

(06-06-2014 09:51 AM)icanhasdonut Wrote:  and ruru going "I am confused by this event" isn't scummy????

????
06-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Rereconcile.

Ruruconcile.

Ruru con cile

Ruru con vile

Ruru with vile
vile people = witches.
Ruru is a witch.

Do I seriously need to translate everything? :/

"We love eloquence for its own sake, and not for any truth which it may utter, or any heroism it may inspire."
-Henry David Thoreau
06-06-2014, 10:02 AM
(06-06-2014 09:46 AM)Mister Visceral Wrote:  Oh. Well you shifted your attention off of him. Which is why I figured I should ask.

So an rvs vote is worthy of scrutiny, eh? Tell me, do you think Acio and Eidolonic are co-aligned, then?

Like a little bit of pre-serious time distancing? Like are you seriously telling me you think Acio and Eido are coaligned based off of an rvs vote? (and I'm keeping in mind here you didn't mention the actual context until it got brought up.)
06-06-2014, 10:03 AM
I'm not voting her because she was confused by the event.

I'm voting her because she popped in due to the event, posted twice in regards to it, and then left, doing nothing else.

I want to lynch her and force her to do something before we have to try and determine her alignment in the end game with absolutely nothing to go on because she didn't play the damn game.
06-06-2014, 10:06 AM
I've read Para's post like four times and I'm still not sure what he's trying to say, ask or accomplish.

Hey. Hey, Para.

You have a gun with one bullet in it, and must fire 30 seconds after reading this.

Who are you shooting?
06-06-2014, 10:06 AM
Also Eido, donut: if you two are quite done can we maybe kind of wait on the person you two are fighting over wrt whether we should lynch or not before you two continue your slap fight?

Like, kind of want bears in here and talking.
06-06-2014, 10:08 AM
she can't do anything if she's dead [Image: apple.gif]

seriously speaking though you can put beru at h-1 and she still isn't going to say anything unless she wants to anyway

believe me I've tried!

So either you're actually lynching her (which is going by the odds worse than a random lynch since town!ruru is a pretty nice person to have around) or you're wasting daylight.
06-06-2014, 10:09 AM
(06-06-2014 10:02 AM)Paranoia Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 09:46 AM)Mister Visceral Wrote:  Oh. Well you shifted your attention off of him. Which is why I figured I should ask.

So an rvs vote is worthy of scrutiny, eh? Tell me, do you think Acio and Eidolonic are co-aligned, then?

Like a little bit of pre-serious time distancing? Like are you seriously telling me you think Acio and Eido are coaligned based off of an rvs vote? (and I'm keeping in mind here you didn't mention the actual context until it got brought up.)

When did I ever even suggest that they were coaligned? Like that came out of absolutely nowhere. Don't put words in my mouth. No, I don't think they're coaligned.

I wasn't going off of an RVS vote. I was going after Acio's pressure. Acio had his attention on Eido, and Eido had his attention on Acio. Once Eido gave his answer, Acio shifted his attention to donut--off of Eido and, therefore, himself.

It makes sense in my head.

-Henry David Thoreau
06-06-2014, 10:11 AM
(06-06-2014 10:08 AM)Mirdini Wrote:  seriously speaking though you can put beru at h-1 and she still isn't going to say anything unless she wants to anyway

And she probably doesn't have much useful to say right now anyway :u

-Henry David Thoreau
06-06-2014, 10:12 AM
I think the confusion is that Acio never had any attention or pressure on me.

That's my confusion anyways.
06-06-2014, 10:13 AM
(06-06-2014 10:08 AM)Mirdini Wrote:  she can't do anything if she's dead [Image: apple.gif]

seriously speaking though you can put beru at h-1 and she still isn't going to say anything unless she wants to anyway

believe me I've tried!

So either you're actually lynching her (which is going by the odds worse than a random lynch since town!ruru is a pretty nice person to have around) or you're wasting daylight.

What he said^^^
06-06-2014, 10:16 AM
[Image: YesMinisterReaction61.gif]

(06-06-2014 08:54 AM)Acionyx Wrote:  Eido quick question have you ever played with donut before?

I guess I don't know why this way that much attention. I...
I don't know. I'm losing it.

carry on I'm going to figure things out (probably not)

-Henry David Thoreau
06-06-2014, 10:25 AM
(06-06-2014 10:09 AM)Mister Visceral Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 10:02 AM)Paranoia Wrote:  

When did I ever even suggest that they were coaligned? Like that came out of absolutely nowhere. Don't put words in my mouth. No, I don't think they're coaligned.

I wasn't going off of an RVS vote. I was going after Acio's pressure. Acio had his attention on Eido, and Eido had his attention on Acio. Once Eido gave his answer, Acio shifted his attention to donut--off of Eido and, therefore, himself.

It makes sense in my head.

I was asking you if you think they were, since naturally that would be the reasoning I would suspect for going 'First Acio pressured Eido, and then the pressure poofed.' I didn't say you said it and the only posts where the two had any 'pressure' on the other was during rvs when they voted each other.

As it is it

feels really nonsensical (still want your opinion on donut vs. eido and the entire beru lynch thing, but uh. forgot to ask for it. hurk.)
06-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Hey. Para.

Paaaraaaaa.

#110.
06-06-2014, 10:32 AM
(06-06-2014 10:27 AM)Eidolonic Wrote:  Hey. Para.

Paaaraaaaa.

#110.

have you considered I don't give a toss about a 'who would you shoot' question off of barely three pages of discussion? Like man it's like cdv except worse. I'd mostly be tempted to shoot you off of posing it since it doesn't actually ask a question relevant to the game we are currently playing when you could you know already conceivably ask a question or you know ask me to clarify my point of view.

Neither of which you did.
06-06-2014, 10:33 AM
It's absolutely relevant to the game we're currently playing.

Things have happened. I'm asking you to commit to something and do something rather than post nebulous things.
06-06-2014, 10:41 AM
Yo Eido you make anything of MQinny or Speedchuck?
06-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Who?

(Looking back)
06-06-2014, 10:45 AM
Mm.

Only thing that kind of makes me 'hrm' is Speedchuck being super aware of his own vote being on himself and fixing it, but that's a super stretch given the time frame.

And they both elected Donut which I'm assuming is why you ask?

Otherwise nonentities, just...they're nonentities without Ruru's reputation of uselessness.
06-06-2014, 10:47 AM
I have superlight town reads on MV and PE for whatever that's worth.
06-06-2014, 10:48 AM
Eido what is your intended result with this ruru wagon, especially seeing how it's the first d1 wagon and therefore won't end up in a lynch?

-Henry David Thoreau
06-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Combination of hopefully making her say something, and seeing how people react both to it, and the people that react to it.

With being perfectly okay with the lynch if it goes through, because unlike Mirdini I have no expectations of her ever being useful.
06-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Pretty much

I'm not actually unhappy with donut after he actually explained himself and his comment on "like beru or deceptive" is ringing to me like he's thinking of the last tinyhunt where I went after them both as a witch

Quinny's the third vote on an elect wagon with nothing else to his name and speedchuck's similar with a few more floffleposts

Meh

Lynch: Speedchuck

Also Phantomeclipse why is it that you wish to lynch mirdini?
06-06-2014, 10:57 AM
(06-06-2014 10:48 AM)Mister Visceral Wrote:  Eido what is your intended result with this ruru wagon, especially seeing how it's the first d1 wagon and therefore won't end up in a lynch?

Is it even a wagon? Fairly sure it's just eido voting her alone.

Also Eido, no the question is - in the context of this game - completely worthless. You could have asked me to clarify the post you went 'huh?' at. You could have asked for a concrete opinion on you or donut or acio or visceral, or asked me about you vs. Donut over Beru or WHO I'd elect.

All would have been perfectly reasonable and valid questions.

Instead you went with the generic cookie cutter "who would you shoot?" thing which yeah okay it tells you who I most want to lynch/kill at present but doesn't actually offer anything of actual value regarding the issues in game at present, which makes me think you aren't even trying.

Plus I'm not sure why you come back to bears when at present when she probably doesn't care about your vote in the slightest.

Vote: Eidolonic until at such a time it doesn't feel like you are phoning this shit in.
06-06-2014, 11:03 AM
(06-06-2014 10:51 AM)Eidolonic Wrote:  Combination of hopefully making her say something, and seeing how people react both to it, and the people that react to it.

With being perfectly okay with the lynch if it goes through, because unlike Mirdini I have no expectations of her ever being useful.

What do you expect her to say if she's definitely not going to be useful? Aren't there more useful people to push on day one who might say ~useful~ things and also be mafia?

Right now this feels like "beru lynch is safe"

-Henry David Thoreau
06-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Except what I cared about was forcing you to commit to a strongest read rather than idly poking at things that lacked any kind of conviction whatsoever.

I wanted a gut, impulse answer, and then you trying to back it up.

And being unsure why I'm attacking Ruru is like you aren't even reading the game.

She popped in with regards to the mod announcement, went ??? and then left. Zero effort to further the gamestate. On top of that, she's historically just coasted until end game when we have to figure out her alignment based on /nothing/, and it's fucking infuriating.

She's also a lynch that, if she were town, witches would follow me onto, because a) it's easy to justify, and b) i'm the one getting the scrutiny for pushing it.

Which, frankly is making me think I might hit a witch with the dart I threw, given that there's pushback against me for it, rather than support.
06-06-2014, 11:08 AM
I had no particular reason to vote for Donut except that, at the time, he seemed as good a choice as any, and still doesn't seem scummy to me so may as well stay with him. The only person I've got any suspicions of is Eidolonic, and that's only because they seemed to be crazy aggressive against beruru.

So, while I'm posting, Vote:Eidolonic.

“One day you wake up and realize the world can be conquered.” - Doctor Impossible
06-06-2014, 11:12 AM
@MV

Well. It kind of /is/ safe?

Like.

I'm not going to park on her all day. Unless she pops in with something useless and cryptic and vanishes again and then I'll spare no effort.

But half the game isn't posting, and. I dunno.

I could follow Acio onto Speedchuck and see if something happens there, but not optimistic about him posting either.

I don't really want to lynch Para despite his brand of stupidity at the moment.

I think you and Acio are town (Acio stronger read).

Donut doesn't really interest me, though I don't have a strong conviction either way yet.

Dini is Dini and check back later.

I'm bored and want something to happen, but that can't happen if people don't play the game.
06-06-2014, 11:17 AM
(06-06-2014 11:08 AM)MQuinny1234 Wrote:  I had no particular reason to vote for Donut except that, at the time, he seemed as good a choice as any, and still doesn't seem scummy to me so may as well stay with him. The only person I've got any suspicions of is Eidolonic, and that's only because they seemed to be crazy aggressive against beruru.

So do you think beru is town then?

PS Eido it's something close to 24 hours since daystart we're still inside the threshold of "maybe people haven't had time to check in just yet"
06-06-2014, 11:17 AM
Aggression, and trying to facilitate interactions while advancing the gamestate is not a scumtell.

Thoughts on...anything else that has happened?
06-06-2014, 11:19 AM
(06-06-2014 11:17 AM)Acionyx Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 11:08 AM)MQuinny1234 Wrote:  I had no particular reason to vote for Donut except that, at the time, he seemed as good a choice as any, and still doesn't seem scummy to me so may as well stay with him. The only person I've got any suspicions of is Eidolonic, and that's only because they seemed to be crazy aggressive against beruru.

So do you think beru is town then?

PS Eido it's something close to 24 hours since daystart we're still inside the threshold of "maybe people haven't had time to check in just yet"

Muh.

Fair enough, I guess. It's just a decent chunk of the game, and I've seen so many tinyhunts go stagnant on D1, and then lynch someone almost at random, while half the player list coasts and commits to nothing.

I guess I'll back off a bit, just haven't played in ages and want things to happen.
06-06-2014, 11:27 AM
Alright. Now. Give Vic Kelly because I'm the best person to have her.

-Henry David Thoreau
06-06-2014, 11:51 AM
(06-06-2014 11:17 AM)Acionyx Wrote:  So do you think beru is town then?

I don't think there's much evidence one way or another. I don't view inactivity as a scumtell anymore after I played scum in the last game. We seemed very active and worked together. Inactivity at this point looks more like judge or pope or something to me.

“One day you wake up and realize the world can be conquered.” - Doctor Impossible
06-06-2014, 12:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2014 12:17 PM by Deviant One.)
(06-05-2014 12:56 PM)Deviant One Wrote:  Quote Button Appreciation Votals:

Lynch:
Eidolonic (4): Donut, Mirdini, MQuinny, Paranoia
Mirdini (2): Beruru, PE
Coldblooded(1): Stiq
Beruru (1): Eido
Paranoia (1): Mutini
Mutini (1): Speedchuck
Speedchuck (1): Acionyx
Acionyx (1): Vic
PE (1): Coldblooded
Abstaining: Everyone else

Kelly:
Acionyx (5): Acionyx, Coldblooded, Eidolonic, Mirdini, PE
Donut (3): Donut, Speedchuck, Mquinny
Vic (1): Vic
Paranoia (1): Paranoia
Abstaining: Everyone else

Also, just a general reminder that deadline votes are things, but by all means feel free to not use them.
06-06-2014, 12:12 PM
OMG SO MANY POStTS, i'd be dead if i had the gun probably

also deviant, i did say who i wanted to lynch and vote. i probably shouldve bolded it
06-06-2014, 12:13 PM
you guys actually post frequently and quote eachother constantly so every couple hours or so when i check im pretty freakin lost
06-06-2014, 12:16 PM
Ah, I see, I missed them on my passthrough. Yeah I'll let it slide this once but next time bold them votes. The rules do not expressly state it, but it helps me out mspa
06-06-2014, 12:17 PM
@eido if you can say im scum because i posted when something interesting happened, i can say you're scum because your first move of the game was to attempt to push a lynch on the most lynchable town

also, i wasnt here like, all day

i don't like mquinny either but i don't think eido would do that sort of shoddy interaction

"Have some wine," the March Hare said in an encouraging tone.
Alice looked all round the table, but there was nothing on it but tea.
"I don't see any wine," she remarked.

(06-25-2013 09:31 AM)Chirality Wrote:  And then everyone cut the simplest explanations in tiny pieces then set them on fire then threw them in a lake and poisoned the lake.
06-06-2014, 12:24 PM
I thought we were buddies beruru D:>

*Cries*

06-06-2014, 12:30 PM
(06-06-2014 11:07 AM)Eidolonic Wrote:  She's also a lynch that, if she were town, witches would follow me onto, because a) it's easy to justify, and b) i'm the one getting the scrutiny for pushing it.

Which, frankly is making me think I might hit a witch with the dart I threw, given that there's pushback against me for it, rather than support.

Yeah, because early D1 is always a super optimal and sensible time for scum to pile up on somebody?

Eido, most of the people here have played hunts before, they're not going to just camp their votes on one person for entire day, in the vague hope that it'll actually end up going through in the end.

Anyway, I think I'd like to hear more from Speedchuck right about now.

Lynch Speedchuck

Tumblr/Steam
06-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Vote MQuinny

Hey yo you. Why are you voting Eido? :3

-Henry David Thoreau
06-06-2014, 12:35 PM
Nothing's changed since I responded to Acio.
(06-06-2014 11:08 AM)MQuinny1234 Wrote:  The only person I've got any suspicions of is Eidolonic, and that's only because they seemed to be crazy aggressive against beruru.
I'm voting for Eido, cause even though the don't seem wildly scummy, they still seem like the best choice at the moment.

06-06-2014, 01:22 PM
What do you think of beru, acio and donut?

-Henry David Thoreau
06-06-2014, 01:43 PM
I already discussed beru too :/

As for acio and donut..Well, they're both the front runners for kelly, aren't they? I got a bad feeling about acio unfortunately. From what I've gathered of references to others games and the one I played with him, he's a pretty good scum. I could push a case that, since he has the most votes for kelly, that that's a possible reason that he's scum, since scum would vote for a scum kelly owner and so he'd have three votes in the bag, so to speak.

I'd feel more comfortable throwing Kelly at, say, Paranoia frankly. Just because they seem to be active, and no one has been trying to force it on them, and paranoia voted for himself, meaning I don't think he's scum because, if he was scum, he'd have voted for Acio or Donut, one of whom I would hazard is scum.

Which brings me to donut. At the start, I could expect that they'd voted for Kelly on themselves, because why not? If they're town, may as well be Donut over anyone else, unless I guess, they have a role which they suspect will get them killed, so, I don't think Donut would have an important role in town, because that's putting too many targets on oneself. Could be clown. If they're scum, then Donut jumping in early is a good move, because I voted for Donut because I thought "Why not? May as well over anyone else so far." They've been a bit trivial and jokey, which may just be his play style. I don't have much on Donut admittedly. Hasn't been as active as Acio. Sum up, I trust Acio less than Donut. Don't think Beru is scum either.

So Vote:Acio
Elect; Paranoia

06-06-2014, 01:58 PM
Hey para,
who would you Cop, Doc and Vig?

-Henry David Thoreau