Complete Tiny Barbie Hunt [7/13 Barbies] [GAME OVER]
06-06-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: Tiny Barbie Hunt [13/13 Barbies] [Day 1: Inkendescent Days]
Been asking a lot of questions dude. How about throwing some of your own opinions out?

“One day you wake up and realize the world can be conquered.” - Doctor Impossible
06-06-2014, 02:01 PM
Elect AcioLump

Vote: Mutini
06-06-2014, 02:14 PM
(06-06-2014 02:01 PM)MQuinny1234 Wrote:  Been asking a lot of questions dude. How about throwing some of your own opinions out?

Well, for one, I should have Kelly. Because I'm good with an extra vote, and priest should check me anyway. Also scum killing me would be a bad idea because I almost always die by mislynch.

Beru hasn't been derisive really at all yet so I'm fine with her.
Acio needs to be kept an eye on.
I'm assuming Stiq is busy. If he doesn't contribute anything by the end of the day I'd put him under public scrutiny.
Eido looks kind of scummy and squirmy. I can't tell if his apparent excitability is a product of his being scum for the first time or if it's just his being here for the first time in a while.
I'm waiting for Para to drop his affected aggression and play before I toss anything that way.

Deadline Vote Mirdini
He hasn't done anything yet to justify a town read on him. And he's made a few posts at this point.

Not sure why everyone is letting the cat run away with the Kelly doll. Scum is just going to kill him if he's town.

"We love eloquence for its own sake, and not for any truth which it may utter, or any heroism it may inspire."
-Henry David Thoreau
06-06-2014, 02:24 PM
For the record I'm going to concur with the sentiment of "D1 Ruru lynch is going to get us no information" and Para is... hhhhhm.

Mutini is the only player with less posts than me so that's kind of a red flag to me, personally.

Eido has definitely been scum in a hunt before, and it was glorious.
06-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Well...Not any association with Acio or Donut, so Elect MV

“One day you wake up and realize the world can be conquered.” - Doctor Impossible
06-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Heh. I've been away from the internet for 26 hours and the game goes from RVS to Edio vs. Donut (Which I prefer donut in, I agree that Ruru hasn't done anything worthy of that much aggression IN THIS GAME, which is all that matters) then to... I don't even know. But yes, I have been away from internets, should be able to post A LOT tomorrow, cause it's Friday, Friday. I'll have nothing to do tomorrow night.

I'm going to Elect: Acio, with hopes that the priest will step in and not be a moron, and leave my vote off of Eido because he has enough pressure as is, for now.
MQ looks better than usual, which is good, because I think he's been mafia in my experiences. Donut I don't really mind so far, unless Eido starts looking really good somehow.
PE is OK, I can identify with his lost feeling.
Para isn't really towny, but that's just a gut thing for me.

As for my 'inactivity', I just started working 40 hours a week, and living by myself. I will be in here every day, just don't expect all posts to be fully comprehensive.
06-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Feel free to ask me questions for tomorrow night. Underline them, or I will miss them. Goodnight all.
06-06-2014, 02:46 PM
mquinny, no. its not happening. not this game. no fake buddying winky shit get the fuck out of my face

vote mquinny

"Have some wine," the March Hare said in an encouraging tone.
Alice looked all round the table, but there was nothing on it but tea.
"I don't see any wine," she remarked.

(06-25-2013 09:31 AM)Chirality Wrote:  And then everyone cut the simplest explanations in tiny pieces then set them on fire then threw them in a lake and poisoned the lake.
06-06-2014, 03:01 PM
(06-06-2014 02:14 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote:  Well, for one, I should have Kelly. Because I'm good with an extra vote, and priest should check me anyway. Also scum killing me would be a bad idea because I almost always die by mislynch.

How dare you imply that I'm not the most vital priest check in the game

Quote:Beru hasn't been derisive really at all yet so I'm fine with her.
Acio needs to be kept an eye on.
I'm assuming Stiq is busy. If he doesn't contribute anything by the end of the day I'd put him under public scrutiny.
Eido looks kind of scummy and squirmy. I can't tell if his apparent excitability is a product of his being scum for the first time or if it's just his being here for the first time in a while.
I'm waiting for Para to drop his affected aggression and play before I toss anything that way.

Deadline Vote Mirdini
He hasn't done anything yet to justify a town read on him. And he's made a few posts at this point.

Not sure why everyone is letting the cat run away with the Kelly doll. Scum is just going to kill him if he's town.

So uh yeah

Visceral gets poked to give opinions

The comments on beru, para and stiq amount to "they exist"

Says eido looks scummy but maybe not?? Relevant in that its the closest to a hard read he's placing and is going after mirdini instead

And keep an eye on me which everyone already knows

So that's a scummy list and we have him making pokes about me eido that weren't based in actually reading the thread

Lynch: Visceral
06-06-2014, 03:18 PM
I'm trying to figure out what bothers me about this post and I'm coming up with very little.
06-06-2014, 03:19 PM
EBWOP: previous post refers to

(06-06-2014 12:17 PM)beruru Wrote:  @eido if you can say im scum because i posted when something interesting happened, i can say you're scum because your first move of the game was to attempt to push a lynch on the most lynchable town

also, i wasnt here like, all day

i don't like mquinny either but i don't think eido would do that sort of shoddy interaction
06-06-2014, 03:20 PM
finally, I will throw my hat into the Visceral ring if only because I see it as a better risk-reward deal than voting inactivity.

Vote Visceral
06-06-2014, 03:27 PM
(06-06-2014 03:01 PM)Acionyx Wrote:  So uh yeah

Visceral gets poked to give opinions

The comments on beru, para and stiq amount to "they exist"

Says eido looks scummy but maybe not?? Relevant in that its the closest to a hard read he's placing and is going after mirdini instead

And keep an eye on me which everyone already knows

So that's a scummy list and we have him making pokes about me eido that weren't based in actually reading the thread

Lynch: Visceral

Uh
comments to beru para and stiq are relevant. They're more than "they exist" and I gave them because they're needed for discussion. My comment on Para was passive aggressive, Beru is pretty relevant and I'm saying she's not scummy to me, and Stiq is relevant because I want him to be.

Explain to me how Eido is "the closest to a hard read" when I'm almost aggressively waffling on him. Like I feel like that's the furthest from a hard read I had.

And I'm actually voting Mirdini. That's a pretty hard read. Definitely more solid than my shit on Eido.

Also you're easier to read than I am. You're more useful, but easier to read. Keep in mind that you're always wrong about me including right now.

"We love eloquence for its own sake, and not for any truth which it may utter, or any heroism it may inspire."
-Henry David Thoreau
06-06-2014, 03:28 PM
That last sentence is a joke, by the way. I always forget that sometimes I need to point those out because internet.

-Henry David Thoreau
06-06-2014, 03:38 PM
I was right about you in blendersong before I fell to conspiracy theorizing :p

(06-06-2014 03:27 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote:  Explain to me how Eido is "the closest to a hard read" when I'm almost aggressively waffling on him. Like I feel like that's the furthest from a hard read I had.

And I'm actually voting Mirdini. That's a pretty hard read. Definitely more solid than my shit on Eido.

So uh, you're saying that Eido isn't even a meaningful read either? And your "hard read" is someone you listed as "see no reason that they're town"

Thanks for making me feel more sure I guess?
06-06-2014, 04:18 PM
You don't actually think I'm scum do you

-Henry David Thoreau
06-06-2014, 04:25 PM
(06-06-2014 04:18 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote:  You don't actually think I'm scum do you

I think the opposite of those words
06-06-2014, 04:49 PM
I do figuratively know you're town, don't I?

Actually works.

06-06-2014, 05:29 PM
(06-06-2014 02:14 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote:  Deadline Vote Mirdini

would also like to know why this is reasoning that justifies a lynch, much less "a pretty hard read"

only people in this game that I think have "justified" a town read on them atm are Acio and to some extent donut, and both of those are way tenuous because we're three pages into day one

I'm tempted to eh screw it Vote: Visceral but I want Eido to get back into thread n' talk about something that isn't related to lynching beru since posts have happened

also Mquinny why'd you swap your election vote to Visceral with the reason "not donut or acio" when your election vote was on someone else in the first place
06-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Visceral seemed like a better 3rd option than Paranoia.

06-07-2014, 01:06 AM
Will do words this evening. Work deadline zzz.
06-07-2014, 03:40 AM
Heads up I'm more than likely going to be unable to read the thread/post for the next 30 hours or so (heading off into holidaydini mode), though I might be able to check in at some point after the next 12 or so.
06-07-2014, 03:45 AM
i still don't really have a person who i want
06-07-2014, 03:46 AM
i still don't really have a person who i want to lynch so yea
hhhh
unvote
06-07-2014, 04:06 AM
I would honestly be okay with thirdoptionelect but at the same time I think I'm good with Acio solely for the reason of the subsequent infothings.
06-07-2014, 04:21 AM
(06-06-2014 05:29 PM)Mirdini Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 02:14 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote:  Deadline Vote Mirdini

would also like to know why this is reasoning that justifies a lynch, much less "a pretty hard read"

idk ask aci "guilty until proven innocent" onyx. I think it's pretty fair to assume that, given the number of posts you'd had, you would have been able to say something a little more conducive to town towning.

-Henry David Thoreau
06-07-2014, 08:05 AM
(06-06-2014 02:46 PM)beruru Wrote:  mquinny, no. its not happening. not this game. no fake buddying winky shit get the fuck out of my face

vote mquinny

Why would someone even fake buddy in a hunt though

-Henry David Thoreau
06-07-2014, 09:42 AM
(06-07-2014 08:05 AM)Mister Visceral Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 02:46 PM)beruru Wrote:  mquinny, no. its not happening. not this game. no fake buddying winky shit get the fuck out of my face
vote mquinny
Good point. Yay, quote button!

Donut, I got nothing against you. What are your opinions on Visceral, Acio, and MQ? Just curious.

I could go either way on Visceral, Acio has the most elects and therefore needs more of them, and MQ isn't bothering me at all (slight townread going on there). Could go scum on Eido, but that's only because I cannot see a logical town reason for him to act like he did towards Ruru. He's acting all illogical and vendetta-y, and I think he's a better player than that.
06-07-2014, 09:51 AM
I'm honestly getting almost sick of the qoutr button, even though it is useful. If only like, it was to where it acted as a spoiler and you could choose to read it. It just takes up a lot of room per page
06-07-2014, 10:18 AM
also im agreeing with donut on the lynching thing, i just kinda randomly voted for mirdini, though i still dont know why he randomly wants to lynch me either, i am going to change my vote for kelly as well, but i cant decide between speed and mister visceral

Unvote

Un-Elect
06-07-2014, 10:46 AM
(06-07-2014 10:18 AM)phantomEclipse Wrote:  also im agreeing with donut on the lynching thing, i just kinda randomly voted for mirdini, though i still dont know why he randomly wants to lynch me either, i am going to change my vote for kelly as well, but i cant decide between speed and mister visceral

Unvote

Un-Elect

Since you're apparently good enough with them to elect them, why do you think speedchuck and (especially) visceral are town?
06-07-2014, 10:52 AM
Vic-ehhhhhhhh null
Acio-i can't read him because last time i thought he was town he was scum and vice versa. i think he's scum now so probably town
mq-no clue

can't read after like 3 pgs of posts
06-07-2014, 10:55 AM
(06-07-2014 10:46 AM)Acionyx Wrote:  Since you're apparently good enough with them to elect them, why do you think speedchuck and (especially) visceral are town?
And especially speedchuck. I've only made like five posts, you've not much to go off of.
06-07-2014, 11:50 AM
(06-07-2014 08:05 AM)Mister Visceral Wrote:  

vote mquinny

have you heard of this role called the acolyte

(06-25-2013 09:31 AM)Chirality Wrote:  And then everyone cut the simplest explanations in tiny pieces then set them on fire then threw them in a lake and poisoned the lake.
06-07-2014, 11:51 AM
*i do not believe that mquinny is the aco i believe that he is trying to fake aco, and have an interaction with eido where he "notices" and backs down, to frame me later

06-07-2014, 11:56 AM
let's be honest

if Beru is actually the priest

I sincerely doubt she's going to be able to keep it a secret for very long.
06-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Eh, I'm not really a big fan of this new Visceral wagon. I mean, I don't think I'd be able to give better opinions than "they exist" for most other people at this point in the game anyway. (Possibly the only exception being Donut, who I'd say is alright.)

Tumblr/Steam
06-07-2014, 12:07 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 12:10 PM by Deviant One.)
24 Hour Day End Warning Votals:

Lynch:
Mister Visceral (3): Acionyx, Stiq, Mirdini
Eidolonic (1): Paranoia
Mirdini (0+1): [Vic]
Beruru (1): Eido
Paranoia (1): Mutini
Mutini (1): Speedchuck
Speedchuck (1): Coldblooded
Acionyx (1): MQuinny
MQuinny (1): Beruru
Abstaining: Everyone else

Kelly:
Acionyx (6): Acionyx, Coldblooded, Eidolonic, Mirdini, Stiq, Speedchuck
Donut (1): Donut
Vic (2): Vic, MQuinny
Paranoia (1): Paranoia

Day Ends June 6, 2014 6:00 PM PST, 24 hours from now

With these votes, Day would end in a no lynch and Acionyx would receive Kelly
06-07-2014, 12:20 PM
(06-07-2014 12:00 PM)Coldblooded Wrote:  Eh, I'm not really a big fan of this new Visceral wagon. I mean, I don't think I'd be able to give better opinions than "they exist" for most other people at this point in the game anyway. (Possibly the only exception being Donut, who I'd say is alright.)

The issue isn't the lack of reads, not having reads a third of the day into day one isn't the end of the world

The issue is that he felt enough of a need to seem like he had content to make a useless list like that

Take that along with him trying to make a whole thing about me wrt eido but not actually having read the thread

He's trying to look active and engaged and it's completely hollow, he a witch lynch him
06-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Also there's the part where he's going after the elect while doing this

That and the inconsistency in "keep an eye on acio also if we elect acio the scum will just kill him" especially when it's already established that the best eye in the game should be on me if I get the elect
06-07-2014, 12:28 PM
i have like 2.5 hours left before deadline but was skimming through and

ruru's town

mindset tell - she's thinking about getting framed. scum cant get framed.

unvote

want to catch up properly when work is done and look at who talked about ruru like they knew she was town while pushing at me
06-07-2014, 12:39 PM
(06-07-2014 12:28 PM)Eidolonic Wrote:  ruru's town

Um.

Depending on your definition of "framed", yes they can.

Scum can be lynched on completely BS trumped charges too, ya know, and if I was scum I'd be pretty pissed about somebody arbitrarily deciding to fuck me over.

(not that this is a bad thing for town, but, ya know)

I just... no, Eido. Just no.
06-07-2014, 12:48 PM
(06-07-2014 12:07 PM)Deviant One Wrote:  24 Hour Day End Warning Votals:

Lynch:
Mister Visceral (3): Acionyx, Stiq, Mirdini
Eidolonic (1): Paranoia
Mirdini (0+1): [Vic]
Beruru (1): Eido
Paranoia (1): Mutini
Mutini (1): Speedchuck
Speedchuck (1): Coldblooded
Acionyx (1): MQuinny
MQuinny (1): Beruru

Kelly:
Acionyx (6): Acionyx, Coldblooded, Eidolonic, Mirdini, Stiq, Speedchuck
Donut (1): Donut
Vic (2): Vic, MQuinny
Paranoia (1): Paranoia

Day Ends June 6, 2014 6:00 PM PST, 24 hours from now

With these votes, Day would end in a no lynch and Acionyx would receive Kelly

Presumably he means the 7th if it's 24 hours but

Mutini, Para, Beru, Eido, Paul, Phantom, Donut, Speedchuck: at this point you need to either advocate for the lynch you want or you need to tell me why you think I'm wrong about visceral (if you think that)

Right now those lynches are unlikely to take off on thier own and your votes are more useful elsewhere so you should either push or join someone else
06-07-2014, 12:52 PM
i will

just need 2 hours to finish up work

thoughts on stiq and coldblooded? both are going pingping from recent stuff but i dont remember anything in past, and dont have time to read atm
06-07-2014, 01:00 PM
(06-07-2014 12:52 PM)Eidolonic Wrote:  i will

just need 2 hours to finish up work

thoughts on stiq and coldblooded? both are going pingping from recent stuff but i dont remember anything in past, and dont have time to read atm

I kinda had a light townread on paul based on the way he brought up the oracleplan (scum probably wouldn't want it in people's thoughts especially since priest and clown can be interchangeable) but he also kinda looks mildly aligned with visceral from the above thing

I /think/ he's most likely town but if visceral is a witch and paul's around in endgame toast him

I don't have a read on stiq outside of anti-aligned with visceral so town if vicwitch outside of crazybussing
06-07-2014, 01:20 PM
I am reasonably confident Eido is posting while half awake. Worst case scenario scum BSing.

I would not be surprised to find out Beru and Eido are some kind of coalignment.
06-07-2014, 02:08 PM
(06-07-2014 12:28 PM)Eidolonic Wrote:  i have like 2.5 hours left before deadline but was skimming through and

ruru's town

unvote

want to catch up properly when work is done and look at who talked about ruru like they knew she was town while pushing at me

you are not my "buddy", dude guy.

06-07-2014, 02:36 PM
I am having a hard time getting invested (more out of general apathy towards *everything*) and mostly signed up at Acio's request.

Having taken a break after getting *heavily* incensed at Eido I'm still not feeling the game all that well. Let me see if I can rustle someone up to take the slot.

As is, I'm okay with vote: visceral for the early weirdness that did not seem based in reality and Lump: acio although I'd prefer to have kelly I'll admit I'll probably flag out at some time in the future again.
06-07-2014, 02:40 PM
Oh yeah and I'm still not sold on Eido being town but will acknowledge I'm unlikely to be able to fight him at present. And viscerals got quite a few empty posts under his belt and

(06-06-2014 01:58 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote:  Hey para,
who would you Cop, Doc and Vig?

i just feel like screaming "you're not clever" at him for this post.
06-07-2014, 02:42 PM
Oh, crud, 24 hours. I see what you are saying about MV, Acio, I just don't think it quite warrants a lynch. Readwalls are thin on D1. Happens. We have no better targets, and I don't want a no lynch, but I want to hear more from Eido and MQ before I go MV. (MQ because curiosity, not suspicion)

Yes, I know deadline votes are a thing, but I'll just keep my vote safe where it is so as not to disturb things while I am tired and not thinking clearly. I will be back in WAY less than 24 hours.

Oh, we have President Barbie on our side, so unless you want one dude picking a random kill, we need to lynch someone indeed.