Trollslum Cafe: If At First You Don't Succeed..
06-14-2014, 08:39 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2014 08:40 AM by Overnightfuture.)
RE: Trollslum Cafe: If At First You Don't Succeed..
[Image: TritisRaekedV4.png]

Tritis started to "drum" on invisible drums. Then he stopped, clicked the sticks together to count in a song and started drumming this song. After the drum roll at the start of the song the sound of the entire band came in and it sounded like the band was in the room.
06-14-2014, 08:44 AM
[Image: kikina_by_icclo-d7lk25e.png]
she had a straight face, completely neutral for the entire song.
but she clapped and smiled when he was done.
" ╘ that sounds good!! ╛ "
06-14-2014, 08:50 AM

Tritis laughs. "THAT sounded like junk COMPARED to when we PLAY as a band!!"
06-14-2014, 08:51 AM
" ╘ pfft. probably. i should first see it before i could tell. but i dont really know why i should to be honest. ╛ "
06-14-2014, 08:56 AM

"BECAUSE we're awesome duh!!"
06-14-2014, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2014 08:58 AM by icclo.)
" ╘ yea.... that says you and pretty much every other guy thats into the music industry. ╛ "
she looked slightly disappointed as his answer.
" ╘ give me a good reason. ╛ "
06-14-2014, 09:05 AM
[Image: TritisRaekedV4feelingdown.png]

Tritis thought for a second then said. " BECAUSE we're the only BAND with a member THAT can litterally play ANYTHING that he want's TO on any instrument.." he said confidently.
06-14-2014, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2014 09:09 AM by icclo.)
" ╘ aaand now less selfish. ╛ "
.... youre an ass kikina.
she looked shocked for a second.
" ╘ .... actually!! i'll talk to you later. i just remembered i forgot something at home that i shouldn't have forgotten. ╛ "
she gets up and whispers something about hoping some lowblood was still alive and then left the cafe.
06-14-2014, 09:13 AM

Tritis watched her leave thinking " WEIRDEST highblood i've ever MET..". Then he ordered himself another energy drink and looked around. Not many trolls here, but another may come by.
06-14-2014, 11:56 AM
[Image: nlkP4Wm.png]

This anon walks into the cafe with a camera around her neck, looking around a bit before snapping a picture and sitting down. She uncaptchas a book and places the photo inside before sitting down.

QUOTES!
[19:23:14] Overlard: my mouth is not a doily

---

[2:42] Toots McButt: Ol wins
My dick in his butt
[2:43] Overlard: I've had worse.
[2:43] Toots McButt: You haven't had a seven foot long dick
[2:43] Overlard: That sounds like it should kill you

---

[1:39:01 PM] Neo: Like a great man once said:
[1:39:09 PM] Nory: my mom got matching dresses for me and her to wear

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat
[2:53:44 AM] •The Silvster•: and my real life actual wife ™ is my friend asia
[2:53:47 AM] •The Silvster•: GOD
[2:53:50 AM] •The Silvster•: DONT CALL ME BY MY NAME
[2:53:52 AM] •The Silvster•: THATS AWKWARD

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me
[5:00:28 AM] The Necromancer: atleast your wasted, DM

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

[9:04 PM] Dudemaster47: yes im doing a sandwich at this very moment

---

[2:26:32 AM] Skvira: I play with myself for 5 minutes then kill you
[2:26:48 AM] Dudemaster47: that sounds serial killer-ish

06-14-2014, 12:13 PM

Tritis decided to go to his hive and left.
06-14-2014, 12:33 PM
[Image: XomboxNeutral.png]
Xombox stumbled into the cafe and immediately spies the anon. I don't think I need remind you how Xombox feels about anons. Remember that time he chased that little troll around simply because she was hiding her blood color? Yeah.
He approached her with a quickness.

"What-the-fuck-do-you-think-you're-doing?" he hissed, vehemence dripping from his tone.

He really, really did not like anons.

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

[Image: 4GOEnp0.gif]
06-14-2014, 12:50 PM
[Image: m0LcKO6.png]

The anon girl looked at the clown with confusion at the question. What was she doing? She...looked down at her chair for a second. Baffled, she answered, "[1: siTTing...? 000]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

[2:53:44 AM] Dudemaster47: shaniqua stop it ur dragging ur polygamy in2 this chat

---

[4:59:57 AM] Dudemaster47: tbh I’m p. sure my parents can’t wait to kick me out once I’ve finished college and somehow managed to put some money behind me

---

[9:08:26 PM] Beren: ugh o'v en been tiered i'm sorr for not post ig if were waiting me silcypoo

---

---

06-14-2014, 01:03 PM
Oh, a comedian huh?
The clown was not amused.

"Oh-har-fuckin-har. Think-yer-funny-don't-ya? You're-not. The-sight-of-you-pisses-me-the-fuck-off-to-no-end. You-got-some-fuckin-bulge-comin-in-here. Shit, you-got-some-nerve-leaving-your-hive. What-the-hell-goes-on-in-your-thinkpan-to-make-you-think-you-can-do-that?" Xombox spat on the floor, obviously very irate for some reason. The poor girl probably had no clue.

It’s too bad that stupidity isn't painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. -Anton Szandor LaVey

06-14-2014, 01:15 PM
[Image: ybPbsFo.png]

She shrinks further into her seat, clearly terrified. "[2: i d0nT have 0ne... 0]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 01:22 PM
"A-thinkpan? I-can-tell. Only-a-total-fucking-dipshit-would-walk-around-bearing-gray. What-you-ashamed-of-who-you-are? You-some-kind-of-fucking-mutant? You-some-lowblood-afraid-you'd-get-culled-by-some-motherfucker-like-me? You-fucked-up-there-thinking-that. Even-the-rustiest-lowblood-has-more-respect-from-me-than-someone-like-you. You're-a-fucking-coward." Xombox ranted viciously before snatching her scrapbook off of the table and hurling it away, pictures and clippings fluttering away on its sailing path.

Damn, dude.

06-14-2014, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2014 01:27 PM by Dudemaster47.)
[Image: hRspM5X.png]

The girl looks at the book sadly and sinks even further into the seat. It would have consumed her by now if it were not for the fact that it was made of wood..."[3: n0...a hive... 00]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 01:34 PM
"Good! I-hope-it-was-burned-and-razed-to-the-ground-while-the-fucker-hurled-pieces-of-your-lusus-at-you-while-you-ran-away. As-deserving-a-punishment-as-anything-for-that-kind-of-fucking-crime. Fuck, so-happy-about-that-right-now, less-work-for-me-to-do." Xombox chuckled maliciously as he snapped his fingers to get a servebot's attention to order a Faygo.

06-14-2014, 01:36 PM
[Image: 68ugt.png]

Mickah slumps into the cafe for the first time. He's had a decent amount of down-time, and he figures it'd be a good time to get something to eat. He sits himself down in a table far from anyone else and orders the cheapest thing on the menu.
06-14-2014, 01:43 PM

"[4: i Had T0 g0 an0n afTer THaT...wHaT dO yOu mean less wOrk?]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 01:55 PM
"Less-work-because-I-don't-have-to-track-you-back-to-your-hive-and-raze-it-down-myself! What-the-fuck-else-kind-of-work-do-you-think-a-motherfucker-like-me-does? Do-I-look-like-I'm-fuckin-funny-to-you? You-think-I-tell-jokes-and-shit? Goddamn-you-really-are-stupid-ain't-you?" he ridiculed. Xombox here was having fun.

[Image: Velten_zps5e732d97.png]
Velten tread cautiously into the cafe and found exactly the kind of scene he was dreading; that fucking clown was here. Thankfully his attention was occupied on that poor anon. Whatever she did to anger him, he pitied her. Hoping his attention didn't go elsewhere, the maroonblood sidled over to the only other troll in the cafe, his back facing the Subjuggulator.

"<\Shit. How long has that fucking clown been here?/>" he asked the other maroonblood opposite him, hoping small talk would deviate from the fact that he didn't know this dude at all.

06-14-2014, 02:03 PM

It took a couple seconds for Mickah to notice that someone was talking to him. He turns to look up at Velten and mumbles a response.

l|--/---don't--kno-W-,---/--just--got--here.--Haven't--really--paid--any--attention--to---W-ho's--here.-l|
06-14-2014, 02:08 PM

She shakes her head. "[5: i never TH0ugHT anyTHing 0f THe s0rT, i dOnT even knOw wHO yOu are...]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 02:23 PM
She doesn't?

"You-don't-know-who-the-fuck-I-am?! Bitch-check-the-grubnet! I'm-fucking-famous-as-fuck-motherfucker! You-must-not-get-out-a-lot-despite-being-outside-all-the-goddamn-time. How-have-you-survived-the-daywalkers-all-this-time? Great, now-I-gotta-pray-to-the-Messiahs-that-you-get-torn-limb-from-limb-and-devoured. What-a-waste-of-time-that'll-be-but-damn-if-I-won't-do-it-just-to-spite-you." he told her as he received his soda. He cracked it open and took a deep guzzle to quench his anger thirst.

Being irate was hard work.

"<\Oh. Okay, good, I guess. What's up? How you doing? You like cards at all?/>" he rattled off quickly, trying his hardest to not look over his should at the clown's raised voice. It didn't really sound like the conversation they were having was a good one. Velten just didn't hope the troll recognized him.

He still owed Xombox a shitload of money.

06-14-2014, 02:34 PM

l|-Tired,--mostly.---/-'ve--been--busy---W-ith--things,--but--/--haven't--eaten--yet--today--so--/--figured--/-'d--eat--something--before--/--go--sleep.-l|

Mickah kicks his feet under the table. It's been a while since he's last talked to anyone, and he's clearly not very used to it.
06-14-2014, 02:38 PM

She looked down.

"[6: i canT kn0w y0ur name...? 0]"

Looking back up at the clown, she speaks a little louder, seemingly less afraid of him straight up murdering her with his mention of praying for her death.

"[7: i m0ve fr0m cave T0 cave sO...]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 02:52 PM
Velten nodded.
"<\Eating's good, as long as you enjoy a side of vehemence and possible death while you enjoy your meal. Here, I mean. Shit gets crazy around here. You ever been to this place before?/>" he decided to ask before rehashing. He thought for a moment and ordered a plate of cheese fries from the servebot.

"Fuck-no-you-can't-know-my-name. If-you-don't-know-awesome-when-it-walks-through-the-door-and-starts-berating-you-for-being-a-pile-of-shit-that's-your-own-damn-fault." he told her before guzzling more Faygo.

Kinda full of himself ain't he?

06-14-2014, 03:04 PM

l|-No,--this-is--my--first--time--here.---/---used--to--go--some-W-here--else,--but--it--got--shittier--over--time--so--/--just--quit--going--there.-l|

Mickah's order has finally arrived. Apparently the cheapest thing on the menu is a bowl of plain rice and a cup of water. He takes a sip of water, then starts to dig into his rice.
06-14-2014, 03:20 PM
[Image: pPYCTJ6.png]

...Starting to be more annoyed than frightened of this clearly idle threat, the girl crosses her arms and loses any sign of fear in her voice.

"[8: can i jusT 0rder s0meTHing T0 drink nOw Or is my mOney nO gOOd wHile yOure arOund?]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 03:33 PM
Noticing her sudden rise of bravery Xombox uncaptchalogued an axe from his strife modus.
"Nothing-about-you-is-any-good-while-I'm-around! You-don't-get-it-do-you? I'm-going-to-slice-you-open-and-see-what-color-you-really-are-on-the-inside-and-expose-your-lies! You-think-you-can-just-hide-that-shit-around-a-Subjuggulator?! Motherfucker! Like-I-said-you're-worse-than-that-rusty-that-walked-in-here-with-that-fucked-up-eye-and... wait-a-fucking-minute." he said slowly as he pivoted on his heel at the realization Velten was here.

Velten heard the clown's realization and acted on pure instinct, quickly bolting out the door with the clown in pursuit.

06-14-2014, 03:53 PM
[Image: RxDgrdj.png]

She takes a picture of the clown as he heads out the door and picks up her fallen scrap book. She places the picture in there and writes the word "AVOID" under it in large letters, looking at the other redblood in the room.

"[9: are y0u g0ing T0 Harass me TOO?]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 04:04 PM

Well that was...unexpected. Mickah shrugs it off, and goes back to eating his rice. It takes him another few seconds to realize that the anon was talking to him. He turns to her and shakes his head.

l|--W-ell,--/---W-asn't--planning--on--it.-l|
06-14-2014, 04:13 PM

Well...that's slightly better than what you were expecting. You put the camera down.

"[10: ...mind if i j0in y0u? 0]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 04:19 PM

Mickah shrugs, then nods slightly.

l|-Sure,--if--you---W-ant.---/---don't--talk--to--other--trolls--that--often,--so---/--may--not--be--that--great--of--a--conversation--starter.-l|
06-14-2014, 04:24 PM
She walks over and lets out an annoyed huff.

[Image: ZIXHABz.png]

"[11: cl0wns are s0 ann0ying, arenT THey?]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 04:37 PM

l|-So---/-'ve--heard.---/---haven't--had--a--lot--of--trouble---W-ith--them,--but--that's--mostly--because---/---don't--get--out--much.-l|

Mickah sips his water before eating another spoonful of his cheap rice.
06-14-2014, 04:40 PM
[Image: m0LcKO6.png]

She flagged the staff over and ordered some tea, uncaptchaing a thermos and pouring out some soup.

"[11: ...wHy? 000]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 04:47 PM

l|--/-'m--busy--most--of--the--time.--Making--things,--fixing--things,--stuff--like--that.-l|
06-14-2014, 04:52 PM

"[12: can y0u make a camera? 00]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 04:57 PM
[Image: udybb.png]

l|--/---can.---W-hat--kind--of--camera?-l|

Mickah smiles at the hint of a potential customer.
06-14-2014, 05:14 PM
[Image: 54cd7UJ.png]

"[13: a P0lar0id camera wiTH a TacTical grade flasHbulb 0f abOuT 200 lumens]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 05:19 PM

l|-No--problem.---/---can--get--that--done--in--a--day.--T-W-o--days--tops.-l|
06-14-2014, 05:27 PM
[Image: uwlzKbz.png]

"[14: H0w mucH? 00]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 05:35 PM

Mickah's grin widens. He hasn't gotten actual work in a long time.

l|--W-ell,--since--you've--been--my--first--customer--in--a---W-hile,---/-'ll--be--nice--and--let--you--name--your--price...--as--long--as--it's--reasonable.--Heh.-l|
06-14-2014, 05:40 PM

You think for a second...

[Image: 54cd7UJ.png]

"[15: Ten caegars? 000]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 05:53 PM
[Image: 3pvn3.png]

Mickah frowns immediately. He's not one to turn down work, but he needs to make a living.

l|-That's--a--bit--too--lo-W-.---/-'m--afraid--/-'ll--have--to--ask--for--at--least--35.-l|
06-14-2014, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2014 06:04 PM by Dudemaster47.)

The girl seems surprised at the cost.

"[16: really? 000]
[17: THaT mucH? 000]
[18: seems 0verly exPensive 00]"

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 06:05 PM

l|-Tell--you---W-hat,---/-'ll--add--a--neck--strap--to--it--free--of--charge.-l|
06-14-2014, 06:14 PM
[Image: i4Uj3At.png]

She thinks for another minute or two, then relents.

"[18: 0kay sure 00]
[19: can i geT a PicTure 0f y0u? 0]"

She holds up the camera currently strapped around her neck.

QUOTES!

---

My dick in his butt

---

---

---

---

---

---

06-14-2014, 06:24 PM

Normally Mickah would question why she would want to photograph a complete stranger, but he was too excited about his job to worry about it.

l|-Sure,---W-hy--not.-l|

Mickah smiles, as ready for his picture as he'll ever be.